Trine 4 getting story DLC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just checked the PS Store. There is a free level for Trine 4 called Toby's dream that is currently available and free.

There are no trophies for that DLC, so maybe that is a reflection of the likelihood of trophies for the impending DLC.

The new DLC is due in the northern hemisphere's Spring (March - May 2021), but I can't find a more accurate release date than that. The PC version has been out for a while I think. The trailer for it displays the best-looking levels for this series to date.

If it has trophies, we (my wife and I) will buy it and consider it a cherry on top of the series. 

If it doesn't have trophies then I won't bother... I'm definitely ready to move on from this series and wouldn't have played it if my wife wasn't so interested in it as a co-op opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

https://twitter.com/Frozenbyte/status/1328662383242473472?s=19

November 2020 tweet: not adding trophies for the upcoming DLC as it will "not be fair to those who have already obtained 100% in Trine 4."

If they are following the same time path as Trine 2, then there will not be trophies for the dlc, but there may be a ‘complete’ edition released with the dlc included, with it’s own new trophy list

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...