Beginner info needed

mumik08

23 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Hi, I didn't like fifa games but now there alright.I just want know some things.
1.How long is UEFA Champions League

2.Where do I find UEFA Europa League

3.How do I score from a free kick (I don't know shit about soccer I know)

Hey, don't worry these are easy trophys :)
So for 1. and 2. they are available at the main menu after you select kickoff or sometimes even pop up in the main sections where you also see Ultimate Team, Carrier mode and so on. Then you should be able to go over to Europa League and Champions League and play one game each win it for the trophies to pop. 
3. You can do that easily with 2 controllers in kickoff or if you only have one controller it can be tricky but doable. Go infant of the 16 meter line and get fouled. Now you get a free kick and have to score, here with 2 controllers you can easily remove the keeper from the goal or move him to the far side. Aim for the side the keeper is not in and shoot. Keep an eye out for the shoot bar don't fully press the button but only a quarter of it will be enough. Last step would be to press shoot again right when your player is about to hit the ball, so you will get a perfect timing which will most of the times score you a goal. :)

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Hey, don't worry these are easy trophys :)
So for 1. and 2. they are available at the main menu after you select kickoff or sometimes even pop up in the main sections where you also see Ultimate Team, Carrier mode and so on. Then you should be able to go over to Europa League and Champions League and play one game each win it for the trophies to pop. 
3. You can do that easily with 2 controllers in kickoff or if you only have one controller it can be tricky but doable. Go infant of the 16 meter line and get fouled. Now you get a free kick and have to score, here with 2 controllers you can easily remove the keeper from the goal or move him to the far side. Aim for the side the keeper is not in and shoot. Keep an eye out for the shoot bar don't fully press the button but only a quarter of it will be enough. Last step would be to press shoot again right when your player is about to hit the ball, so you will get a perfect timing which will most of the times score you a goal. :)

Thanks this will be really helpful.So I justed wasted 1 hour of my time when I could have gotten both of them in 10 minutes wow.I was doing the UEFA Champions League Mode which takes a long time.I understand everything else except score a goal from a cross using player lock.

4 hours ago, mumik08 said:

Hi, I didn't like fifa games but now there alright.I just want know some things.
1.How long is UEFA Champions League

2.Where do I find UEFA Europa League

3.How do I score from a free kick (I don't know shit about soccer I know)

you said you know shit about football and you want platinum in fifa? Good luck :) getting 4th division in fut could pain in ass for you

2 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

you said you know shit about football and you want platinum in fifa? Good luck :) getting 4th division in fut could pain in ass for you

I never said I know Shit I said I don't know shit, and it doesn't seem that hard as VOLTA, because 4TH division in FUT is at 23.7 and Division 3 in VOLTA is 0.2. So I will do it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-11-17 at 3:14 AM, mumik08 said:

I never said I know Shit I said I don't know shit, and it doesn't seem that hard as VOLTA, because 4TH division in FUT is at 23.7 and Division 3 in VOLTA is 0.2. So I will do it.

That’s more to do with the fact that a lot of people play FUT while Volta is barely touched by anyone who doesn’t care about the trophies. Also, rivals has a clear path to promotion (ie attain a certain rating to get promoted) while in Volta its not clear AND you have to wait until the season ends to get promoted (which lasts for 2 whole weeks). So most of us are stuck just waiting for seasons to end in Volta.

Anyway, good luck!

Edited by Ahmad-Zubair
Volta seasons update