True final millennium tower

hybridhero102

I have 2 jobs maxed out on each char, and don't feel that i'am got more hp and mp... I think the way to beat true millenium is max weapons and gear. I beat tower all the way to amon(suffering) beat him to 2\10 hp, then he cast orbital laser and one shot me when i have full hp :( don't really know how to get more hp

33 minutes ago, Maxcules said:

Each job has its own stats and only your character level affect the stats across all jobs.

Not exactly , you get permanent stat boosts and skills that stay on character even after switching job . Look in skill List of a job , you see something like +10HP perma boost or so.

1 hour ago, Ranari_Kai said:

Powerpyx writes in his trophy guide that all jobs at max level is pretty much a requirement for playing the true final millenium tower: 

https://www.powerpyx.com/yakuza-like-a-dragon-trophy-guide-roadmap/

At least there seems to be a good grinding spot. Look under the trophy „ryu ga gotuku“.

I wrote in the guide. ?

Safe assumption is to do them all, though I think one of the two who had it done last week said they didn't do every job. You can probably get away with not doing one or two for each character depending on the setup on the characters you're actually using. 

I've really only got like 3 jobs leveled with each so far, because it's such a stupid slog and I had to deal with other stuff most of the weekend so I could work on PS5 guide stuff this week. 

If you want some more gear it's probably easier to just run through Kamurocho sewer fully a few times and open all the gold safes at the end, then just buy materials to upgrade a weapon on each of the characters your spending most of the time with. 

• Like 3

On 18.11.2020 at 2:23 PM, hybridhero102 said:

I've just completed the true final millennium tower, I only maxed out 5 jobs for each character so it's doable with that many, I took loads of mp restorative and made sure to use peerless resolve at the start of each fight so if ichibans takes a fatal blow you will survive

Stupid question,  i have 5 Jobs max on each char. The first few enemies hit me for 700-900 dmg and i cant understand why. I think if even the first mobs do this much dmg,  is it even possible for me to beat amon at  the end?

45 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Stupid question,  i have 5 Jobs max on each char. The first few enemies hit me for 700-900 dmg and i cant understand why. I think if even the first mobs do this much dmg,  is it even possible for me to beat amon at  the end?

Sadly thats just how it is.

The two Subjugation-kun can be skipped if you run to the elevator fast enough as long as the tower message is on screen and Mister Six and Grand Slammer hit especially hard but everything after actually is easier.

Also on floor 3, Juggle-O and Maneating Loan Shark fight can be skipped if you run and hug the left wall, then trough the door but this time hug the right wall to also skip Scarred Yakuza and Undertaker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TetsuyaPlay4 said:

The two Subjugation-kun can be skipped if you run to the elevator fast enough as long as the tower message is on screen and Mister Six and Grand Slammer hit especially hard but everything after actually is easier.

Also on floor 3, Juggle-O and Maneating Loan Shark fight can be skipped if you run and hug the left wall, then trough the door but this time hug the right wall to also skip Scarred Yakuza and Undertaker.

I wish I'd know this before? it is a long and difficult challenge but once you do it you feel so satisfied 

34 minutes ago, TetsuyaPlay4 said:

Thanks for the feedback.  I really questioned what i Was doing and that this cant just be it but if someone say that this is normal then i feel not so bad anymore 

7 hours ago, Piro said:

Alternatively, I heard that playing NG+ on Legendary difficulty can boost EXP and Job EXP gains exponentially although that will mean doing the True Final Millenium Tower on Legendary so choose whichever grind suits you. 

I was actually wondering about this. I think you can change difficulty whenever in NG+ (you just can't raise it above normal in first playthrough), so if you do get that much more XP on Legend in NG+ that might be more worth the time to hammer through then just drop it back to normal and do the Towers again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gage said:

I was actually wondering about this. I think you can change difficulty whenever in NG+ (you just can't raise it above normal in first playthrough), so if you do get that much more XP on Legend in NG+ that might be more worth the time to hammer through then just drop it back to normal and do the Towers again. 

Yeah i tested that after getting the Platinum and it is absolutely not worth it.

On NG+ legend the vagabonds still only give around 500k XP, the chance to miss them is higher and every fight takes longer, also its gonna take you around 4h to even get to this point.

Not to mention doing the bonds again and if you want Eri as matriarch (or orbital laser) have fun doing the management minigame for 2h because she needs to be bond lvl 5.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2020 at 3:28 PM, Gage said:

You aren't locked to the chosen difficulty on NG+.  There is a setting in the game settings to change difficulty at literally any moment.  Very handy.

The standard XP gain isn't that big on legend difficulty but the job exp gain is absurd.  You can put on a couple job exp items, swap to a new job and just run around outside Hello Work with legend difficulty on.  Vagabonds on normal are still better for level XP but it only takes 30 minutes or so to take a job from 1 to 30 (Considered max) with the legend method and you don't need to go back and forth from Kamurocho.  

If you don't already have multiple jobs leveled by the time you hit Premium Adventure in NG its better to just run NG+.  With Hariti Talisman or whatever its called you have no world encounters and it will take you about 4 hours to hit premium adventure from the start.  You can do Management to unlock Orbital Laser in about 2 hours while watching a movie since all the employees from substories and hiring pool are available again.  Just set enough to go positive, hire and level all your employees to fill the spaces and use Eri, the chicken, Hanayama and a green icon employee of your choicefor the meetings.  You one-shot most of the early shareholders and its just a matter of holding R2/RT for a few minutes at a time.  

Also another reason to do NG+ is for the two big spoiler fights with you-know-who.  Its fun to try and beat them on legend difficulty where they're scaled to 70+

1 hour ago, ClausValca said:

The standard XP gain isn't that big on legend difficulty but the job exp gain is absurd.  You can put on a couple job exp items, swap to a new job and just run around outside Hello Work with legend difficulty on.  Vagabonds on normal are still better for level XP but it only takes 30 minutes or so to take a job from 1 to 30 (Considered max) with the legend method and you don't need to go back and forth from Kamurocho. 

Only leveling to 30 doesn't really do anything though, because the point is leveling past that for the extra stat bonuses. You can also level people to 30 quickly running the sewer in NG, that's not the reason it takes so long. I don't really get the point you're making here unless I'm misunderstanding something. 

6 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

does maxing out every job and getting the best equipment make the true final millennium tower easy or will it still be tough, I'm in the middle of level all the jobs in haven't used and I don't know if I can take running through the sewers a few hundreds times more 

I had 4 jobs maxed at every character and EX+1 weapons on everyone, only Kasuga had +4 and it was very manageable. Did it first try with only 4 KO's throughout the whole tower.

Trash mobs were harder then the bosses imo, so don't get discouraged if you're struggling at first. In the last fight when Amon summons help use poundmates each time you can.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

does maxing out every job and getting the best equipment make the true final millennium tower easy or will it still be tough, I'm in the middle of level all the jobs in haven't used and I don't know if I can take running through the sewers a few hundreds times more 

i maxed everything on ichiban except fortune teller, as the others  i got like 5-6 of 99 rest around 80. i did it first try but i do retry twice at amon due to bad luck and actually i had a bad setup when i dont even use the soul bracelet to not get feared due to the grin.

i think it helps to use poundmates starting when amon's health around 40 percent when he started summoning the 4 shadows until amon died then aim for majima with the foreman dynamite it deals lotsa dmg, 

Miracle kimchi on jun-gi, ichiban, zhao  helps alot to kill amon before the orbital laser being launched keep aiming with assassin drive,phoenix saber, pound mates/the ultimate essence of bat thing and even you might want the only idol essence that deals damage at amon just to make sure he died in time. due to miracle kimchi jun gi will get like 9 or may be more turns before the stupid laser. when you beat amon then majima the rest of the shadows are pretty easy just spam the correct elemental, the thunder from fortune teller to saejima and ice bucket to kiryu

Edited by WhiteRaito

Thanks for the replies, I'm currently about halfway through maxing my third jobs, started to upgrade all the weapons to the point on them costing millions per upgrade now and needing rare items 

I did try to do the true final dungeon when I only had one job maxed right after doing the normal one getting my arse handed to me in the first fight, are all the HP/MP machines in the same place in the true final dungeon? It helped on normal that I could just go through MP in certain fights and top up afterwards 

Just another question if anybody knows yet, if there a maximum level for upgrading the final version of a weapon or is it like in yakuza 0 where you can keep upgrading the final skill tree forever so you can one shot anything?

1 hour ago, Thomas2400 said:

Thanks for the replies, I'm currently about halfway through maxing my third jobs, started to upgrade all the weapons to the point on them costing millions per upgrade now and needing rare items 

I did try to do the true final dungeon when I only had one job maxed right after doing the normal one getting my arse handed to me in the first fight, are all the HP/MP machines in the same place in the true final dungeon? It helped on normal that I could just go through MP in certain fights and top up afterwards 

Just another question if anybody knows yet, if there a maximum level for upgrading the final version of a weapon or is it like in yakuza 0 where you can keep upgrading the final skill tree forever so you can one shot anything?

Its just to plus 9 it became ex ex or kiwami kiwami. I did it with only 2 weapon to ex ex but again i already have it before the story final boss. Its not worth that much. If i had to pick one weapon to ex ex just do jun gi. It helps on bosses more than anything

the rest with normal ex is fine

Edited by WhiteRaito