So PS5 List

mumik08

18 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

And people thought rataliake games were ruining trophy hunting. All these autopop games on ps5 are really concerning and i cant believe the amount of people that are happy with it

What do you mean? A lot of people don't have enough time what's wrong with people being happy with it.

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

And people thought rataliake games were ruining trophy hunting. All these autopop games on ps5 are really concerning and i cant believe the amount of people that are happy with it

You are right. I'm not happy with new platinum in the same game but I will probably run it just for test how it works on next gen..and I don't play fifa only for trophies 

Edited by Kowal821

3 hours ago, mumik08 said:

What do you mean? A lot of people don't have enough time what's wrong with people being happy with it.

Popping a plat without earning it. Come on surely anyone can see the issues with that. People complain about the amount of easy plats rataliaka games have produced but at least you have got to play the game.

I know peoples arguments will be "well i earned the first plat of the game". I just think auto popping trophies makes trophy hunting redundant wether or not you legited the first plat.

But i dont blame the gamers, i blame sony. If your able to do it, people gonna do it

2 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

I will probably run it just for test how it works on next gen..and I don't play fifa only for trophies 

I remember playing fifa 14 on ps4 for the first time. My mind was blown. Such a huge difference over the ps3 version. Even tho i struggle getting into fifa games these days im intrested to see what its like on the ps5

Edited by dannyswfc9

17 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Popping a plat without earning it. Come on surely anyone can see the issues with that. People complain about the amount of easy plats rataliaka games have produced but at least you have got to play the game.

I know peoples arguments will be "well i earned the first plat of the game". I just think auto popping trophies makes trophy hunting redundant wether or not you legited the first plat.

But i dont blame the gamers, i blame sony. If your able to do it, people gonna do it

I remember playing fifa 14 on ps4 for the first time. My mind was blown. Such a huge difference over the ps3 version. Even tho i struggle getting into fifa games these days im intrested to see what its like on the ps5

Ok but some people don't have time and some games already have this feature like Spider Man: Miles Morales.