Shopkeeper quest bugged?

Miles

Theres definitly bugs. I dont know about your current issue, But I know some of the trophys are bugged for me atleast.

Definitly bought something from cadence and ox and no trophy, I've bought like 6 things from them. Same with Bello ive bought like 9 things from him also no trophy. I was thinking maybe theres another way to buy things from them? But when I aced whinchesters game and got no trophy . I was like ok. Somethings up. 

So there's still noone with this trophy, it has to be bugged. I've bought all items, hats and skins in the game and i've spoken to bello well over 200 times now and he still doesn't say anything. Acording to other places I've looked you just need to set up the bar and the quest should be able to appear. Feel like I'm just smashing my head against a wall at this point.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FFDannyB said:

Ive tried lots of things to trigger it, even tried a run where I ignored that level of the shop completely. Didn't buy anything or talk to Bello but that didn't trigger it. I would imagine it will be fixed in a patch.

Yeah I think waiting for a patch is the only option as well, like you I've tried tons of different random things.
I can't even get the quest for Flynt as he never appears in my runs :(

• 4 weeks later...