A lot of the trophies will auto pop if you did them on PS4

Chaos_Bladez

Spoiler

I made the skull kabob trophy on ps4, but as I already put all my heads on ps4, I can't make this trophy on ps5, it should fall automatically but it didn't fall and it's only missing to platinum on ps5, someone who had this problem knows what to do ?

• Like 1

On 23.04.2021 at 7:41 PM, v7kun_king said:
  Hide contents

I made the skull kabob trophy on ps4, but as I already put all my heads on ps4, I can't make this trophy on ps5, it should fall automatically but it didn't fall and it's only missing to platinum on ps5, someone who had this problem knows what to do ?

Hi. So you unlocked trophy after all? Because I am also have all skulls on PS4

On 4/28/2021 at 6:18 PM, Snake2410 said:

I unequipped and re-equipped an intro and a victory and the trophies for 5 of each didn't auto pop for me.  Do you have to do it with 5 different ones?  Or is there some other trick to that?

I tried as well and am not getting them.  

20 hours ago, IrreverentGamer said:

I tried as well and am not getting them.  

It worked when I unequipped all of the ones I could on a character, then backed out so it saved it. Then went back into that character and equipped them again.  Then repeated that with as many characters I needed to in order to get 5 equipped.  Trophies popped upon the 5th victory and intro equipped.

Example, I have all intros and victories for RoboCop, so I unequipped them all and exited, then picked him and re-equipped them all (3 of each since the first is default).  I had all of them for Terminator as well and did the same thing, trophy popped on the equipping of the second intro and second taunt on him.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

It worked when I unequipped all of the ones I could on a character, then backed out so it saved it. Then went back into that character and equipped them again.  Then repeated that with as many characters I needed to in order to get 5 equipped.  Trophies popped upon the 5th victory and intro equipped.

Example, I have all intros and victories for RoboCop, so I unequipped them all and exited, then picked him and re-equipped them all (3 of each since the first is default).  I had all of them for Terminator as well and did the same thing, trophy popped on the equipping of the second intro and second taunt on him.

This worked, once I backed out and went back in they began to pop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AllHailScience said:

Skull Kabob won't autopop for me and I don't have any heads to impale because I done all of them on PS4 long ago. Am I completely screwed?

Try backing-up your save on PS+, deleting it from console storage, signing out of the network (Users and Accounts > Other) and try playing offline. I don't think your progress can transfer while being offline.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Two years later and no one answers if you can do the reverse transfer from ps5 to ps4

Yeah, that's unfortunate. I can't imagine there are too many people who didn't already play it on PS4 and are playing it for the first time on PS5, given how much MK11 sold. Maybe there are some who are playing in anticipation for MK1.

Since it's server side, I would assume it would work in reverse.

On 28/5/2023 at 3:22 AM, MANU1950 said:

Two years later and no one answers if you can do the reverse transfer from ps5 to ps4

I just started doing the platinum run for both PS4 and PS5 versions of MK11. 

Short answer: They do, you can actually play on the PS5 version and then come back to pop trophies on the PS4. Some do, some you have to do 1 of whatever is required, and some you have to do them again.

@FallenRyan had already shared with the rest which trophies auto pop and which don't. Stuff like 50 online matches are not commulative for both versions, you have to do them seperately. You don't have to replay the story either for example. Just do the first match at 50% story progress, and last match at the end.

Also since I have seen no one else posted this good news: It seems like the Skull Kabob trophy has been fixed, I impaled a head on PS4, changed versions for another reason and it just auto poped. I have a video of it auto popping.

Everything is server based, your saved data is essentially loaded each time you launch the game. Save transfer does not exist.

So for whoever wants to start this platinum journey and get both versions:

1.- Some trophies auto pop, some you have to redo, some pop after a single task. Refer to @FallenRyan's spreadsheet. He already did the hardwork.

2.- Yes, you can play PS5 and then do PS4.

3.- Skull Kabob seems to have been fixed, auto poped for me, I have video evidence but I can't guarantee it will work with those that have 25 heads impaled already. 

Edited by Sagaftw3
typo
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm the progress is the same

PS4 to PS5

And PS5 to PS4.

We must be do some actions to autopop some trophies and repeat online trophies, mercies, brutality, fatalitys,IA and consumables.

Edited by MANU1950

On 6/9/2023 at 7:43 AM, MANU1950 said:

I can confirm the progress is the same

PS4 to PS5

And PS5 to PS4.

We must be do some actions to autopop some trophies and repeat online trophies, mercies, brutality, fatalitys,IA and consumables.

Can you confirm how this worked for you? I'm close to the platinum on the PS5 version and would like to pop PS4 trophies if I could (bought MK11 Ultimate on sale recently).

I just opened MK11 from PS Extra (streaming it, didn't download), and my MK profile is there with the correct level, but no trophies popped. Would I have to download the PS4 version of the game from when I purchased MK11 Ultimate?

Not only needs to do some actions. 

Defeat kronica to history trophies..

Finish a tower to get the 250 towers.

Do One tutorial to gets the three tutorials.

Open a chest to get the trophy and kill One man in a hook to get get over here trophy.

100 brutality- all fatalitys- online -25 IA match's and 10 towers with differents players all of them we must to be do again.

Edited by MANU1950
  • Like 2