I unlocked a trophy but it’s gone... PS5

mvpeast

I just got the 100,000 gold trophy in godfall. it popped then I try to check it in the notification but it’s not there.. That means the game is saying that I never earned the trophy. My coins already went over 100k in the game so I have to replay the whole thing all over again.. Save in the cloud often. This is beyond frustrating.

https://imgur.com/a/nIHIJja

Edited by mvpeast

13 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

I just got the 100,000 gold trophy in godfall. it popped then I try to check it in the notification but it’s not there.. That means the game is saying that I never earned the trophy. My coins already went over 100k in the game so I have to replay the whole thing all over again.. Save in the cloud often. This is beyond frustrating.

https://imgur.com/a/nIHIJja

Did you check your trophy list while you were offline?

Just now, DaivRules said:

Did you check your trophy list while you were offline?

No I am always online. The game was lagging when I unlocked the trophy. I checked notifications immediately. The trophy is not showing in there. It’s like I never earned the trophy... Now I’m restarting the whole game again. I’m so mad.

Just now, mvpeast said:

No I am always online. The game was lagging when I unlocked the trophy. I checked notifications immediately. The trophy is not showing in there. It’s like I never earned the trophy... Now I’m restarting the whole game again. I’m so mad.

Can you please go offline and check your trophy list? See if it shows up then?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Can you please go offline and check your trophy list? See if it shows up then?

ps5 is seriously having many issues. I am not sure I can unlock that trophy again. The game server may think I already unlocked it but I never did.

The trophy unlocked when I unplugged my ethernet cable. This is so weird.

When I go back online. The trophy becomes locked again.

Edited by mvpeast

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue with the Tower Level 50 and Platinum Trophies. Both popped, showed up in my notifications, and show up offline. But when I log in my percentage goes back to 90%.

Tried what the above user did and it didn't work. And getting a trophy in another game didn't pop them.

Do I just have to wait them out?

4 hours ago, SgtWiggles said:

Having the same issue with the Tower Level 50 and Platinum Trophies. Both popped, showed up in my notifications, and show up offline. But when I log in my percentage goes back to 90%.

Tried what the above user did and it didn't work. And getting a trophy in another game didn't pop them.

Do I just have to wait them out?

Try my method. If it doesn’t work, then you gonna have to contact PlayStation. They need to be aware of the bug so they will actually fix it.

Rebuild your database first in safe mode, turn off ps5 completely and unplug the console for 10 minutes.

Turn ps5 back then, go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

Then go back online and do the following:

Settings —> Saved Data and Game/App Settings —> Game Status —> Sync with PlayStation Network.

Good luck.

Edited by mvpeast

On 10/12/2020 at 1:28 AM, mvpeast said:

Try my method. If it doesn’t work, then you gonna have to contact PlayStation. They need to be aware of the bug so they will actually fix it.

Rebuild your database first in safe mode, turn off ps5 completely and unplug the console for 10 minutes.

Turn ps5 back then, go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

Settings —> Saved Data and Game/App Settings —> Game Status —> Sync with PlayStation Network.

Good luck.

Having this same issue, offline trophies have been earned but online shows no trophies earned.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 2020-11-16 at 10:48 PM, mvpeast said:

Someone helped me to fix the issue. Thank you god...

I go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

This exactly. I just experienced it a moment ago while playing Assassin’s Creed Origins, which is only for PS4, on my PS5. Worked like a charm!

NOTE:

Apologies. I’m my panic, I didn’t initially see that this thread was specifically for Godfall. Thankfully, this still seems to work for other games too.

Edited by SmileSlice