How do you reach Ascended Tower trial 50?

mvpeast

I just reached level 50 on my character today and tried the Ascended tower few times. It feels extremely difficult. The enemies keep leveling up but my character caps at level 50. I barely cleared trial 4 solo and the mobs become super tanky with so many boss fights.

Can anyone give me some tips? I really want the platinum but it seems like it maybe a long grind.. Thank you.

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 2

There was a glitch (that has since been patched according to the latest patch notes) that caused all enemies to stand still and not move. I encountered this for the first tower (not the ascended one) so the people who have got the platinum may have used this. Either that or they are just very good players!!

11 minutes ago, ph0nix123 said:

There was a glitch (that has since been patched according to the latest patch notes) that caused all enemies to stand still and not move. I encountered this for the first tower (not the ascended one) so the people who have got the platinum may have used this. Either that or they are just very good players!!

I had the same glitch few days ago and was trying to replicate, guess I won't be soloing this anytime soon.

2 hours ago, ph0nix123 said:

Patch notes also say "respawn counter no longer resets after each trial" so maybe at first you'd get 3 deaths per trial instead of 3 deaths total. That would've been fair enough. I wonder if the thing they patched is the cheese method I saw somewhere, not sure.

I wonder if the developers intended for the trophy to actually be "complete 50 trials total" like a cumulative thing. And a separate trophy just for reaching 10. Both would be reasonable and match the overall difficulty of the rest of the list. Maybe someone messed up. Maybe they'll change it. Who knows.

4 hours ago, Seibei4211 said:

Patch notes also say "respawn counter no longer resets after each trial" so maybe at first you'd get 3 deaths per trial instead of 3 deaths total. That would've been fair enough. I wonder if the thing they patched is the cheese method I saw somewhere, not sure.

I wonder if the developers intended for the trophy to actually be "complete 50 trials total" like a cumulative thing. And a separate trophy just for reaching 10. Both would be reasonable and match the overall difficulty of the rest of the list. Maybe someone messed up. Maybe they'll change it. Who knows.

It’s for reaching ascended tower trial 50. The platinum is insanely difficult. I got to trial 13 today. The enemies with elemental attacks deal a lot of damage. 

Edited by mvpeast

1 hour ago, mvpeast said:

It’s for reaching ascended tower trial 50. The platinum is insanely difficult. I got to trial 13 today. The enemies with elemental attacks deal a lot of damage. 

I know that's what it is now, but I just wonder if someone messed up and it was supposed to be something else. Like I don't know what reasonable person would ask that of someone if it's really that hard. None of the other trophies are like this.