PS+ will have 2 games/month for ps3

KittyGirly

I've never used PS+ and won't do it until they make me. Does this mean they get more...? Less...?

It just means that less PS3 games will go on there so they can keep the same amount of games per month while putting PS4 games on the service too. Honestly seems bullshit to me but hey. But sign up For PS+ now, its worth it.

• Like 1

The reason I think PS+ is shit is because I'm not cheap. So I BUY the games I like when they come out within the first couple of months. So then all the games that come out for PS+ that I like, I already own. So all that's left is crap or games I don't like.

And I don't understand how this doesn't happen to more people. Do you not buy the games you like? So you get them for free on PS+ later? Or do you just play games you weren't interested and end up liking them?I can see the last one happening but I don't think it's worth getting PS+ for. The games I would be happy to see for free on PS+ are the games I got really hyped for and already purchased.

• Like 1

The reason I think PS+ is shit is because I'm not cheap. So I BUY the games I like when they come out within the first couple of months. So then all the games that come out for PS+ that I like, I already own. So all that's left is crap or games I don't like.

And I don't understand how this doesn't happen to more people. Do you not buy the games you like? So you get them for free on PS+ later? Or do you just play games you weren't interested and end up liking them?I can see the last one happening but I don't think it's worth getting PS+ for. The games I would be happy to see for free on PS+ are the games I got really hyped for and already purchased.

I generally don't buy a lot of games 4/5 a year, don't get me wrong if I want it I will pre-order otherwise nope and if I do find the 4/5 games not enough I have psn+ there waiting for me try loads of games especially when it gives you over $400 worth of free games. It also gives me a chance to try games which i wouldn't even be thinking about playing it.

• Like 1

I've had PS+ for more than 2 years and the one thing I do hate is when the free game is one I already own and it's happened a lot. There has been a lot of free games I never would have brought at regular price for various reasons but after playing them I ended up liking them. Some months I hate it like this one Kingdoms of Amalur, and Poker Night 2 are both free this month and I already have them, but the games in other months and the discounts make up for it. If you are planning on getting a PS4 you are going to need it for online play, so it's worth looking into PS+ from the point of view of "online access with free games you may like".

I will be fine with this, since I have had a ton of games on my backlog from PSN+, that I didn't bought because I couldn't (the little money I can spend in gaming goes for more priority games, leaving games I would like to try, but not must buys in a waiting list, and PSN+ actually gave me quite a few of those). So they doing this will just make my backlog increase slowly now.

Just hope I can add the PS4 games to my download list, like I did with the Vita games for 10 months, giving me a nice backlog for when I get the system and at the same time giving me an incentive to want the system. I got a Vita a little over 1 month and half ago, and so far the only game I got was Disgaea 3, and would have got Persona 4 and Soul Sacrifice, but still find hard to justify paying 35-40€ for a game for the Vita when I have about 10 other games to play (but then, those are probably the only must buys for me for it.. since I already had Wipeout 2048 and PSN+ gave a few other nice things like Virtues Last Reward.. still mad that I forgot to add the MGS HD Vita games to my download list when they gave them..)

I'd rather have 3 PS3 games and one less Vita game.

I honestly want more vita games. And I mean actual Vita games not just the same 3 that have been on there forever (Wipeout, Gravity Rush, Uncharted), along with half of the selection being on the PS3 list (ports), and then the others are PSP games. I honestly want real vita games, that arent cross buys

I don't get games right away because the price of them goes down a few months later generally.  There are a few titles/franchises I'll definitely get on launch.  I've been interested in playing several of these titles that have been on PS+, such as Sleeping Dogs.  When I do decide to try games out, they've been on PS+ at a discount or for free.  So I'll download the digital titles, instead of paying more in stores or online.

I've has PS+ since it came out, and I'm pretty pleased with it.  I also am glad that my membership will carry over when I get the PS4.  I'm really glad I've had my membership because my main PS3 (I have 2) at the time got the YLOD.  I'm glad I had all of my saves in my cloud folder.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

Just hope I can add the PS4 games to my download list, like I did with the Vita games for 10 months, giving me a nice backlog for when I get the system.

It should. You can already pre-order Knack and Warframe in the PS Store (US Store, not sure about EU at the moment). Since Warframe is free we can purchase it, but it currently doesn't show up on the downloads list yet. Hopefully closer to (or at PS4 launch) it will pop up since it is a purchased product on a PSN (SEN) account...

BAseWW6.png

Edited by HeySumbode
  • Like 1

It should. You can already pre-order Knack and Warframe in the PS Store (US Store, not sure about EU at the moment). Since Warframe is free we can purchase it, but it currently doesn't show up on the downloads list yet. Hopefully closer to (or at PS4 launch) it will pop up since it is a purchased product on a PSN (SEN) account...

BAseWW6.png

Ok, then they can make the changes they want, and start to build my PS4 backlog...

Still I have enough on ps3 to easily keep me going for 1 or 2 years.. so I will probably even postpone my PS4 purchase 1 more year then planned (currently planned for December 2014...), or maybe it's time for me to stop being a trophy completioninst (almost always Plat+100%, high total % completiom) and start only playing the Story and move on until I finish my backlog..

I honestly want more vita games. And I mean actual Vita games not just the same 3 that have been on there forever (Wipeout, Gravity Rush, Uncharted), along with half of the selection being on the PS3 list (ports), and then the others are PSP games. I honestly want real vita games, that arent cross buys

November should refresh the 3 evergreen titles, I just hope at least one isn't Little Big Planet, Soul Sacrifice, or Hot Shots golf because I own all 3 and I have a feeling at least 2 of them will be.  I am really hoping one is Killzone : Mercenaryor Persona because I have not bought them and both would be quality additions.

Well many DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY GAMES ON LAUNCH!

• Like 4