Is your PS5 Vertical or Horizontal?

QQQ_AX

How do you have your PS5 set up?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. How do you have your PS5 set up?

• Vertical
    • Horizontal

PS5 is the first console I've had to stand vertically just from the sheer size. Personally I've never been a fan of standing consoles up vertically, but because of how massive it is it wouldn't fit in my entertainment stand any other way for it to be properly ventilated. This thing is even uglier in person too lol. 

• 3 years later...

Vertical. It just looks like it was made with that orientation in mind. 

I don't know, every iteration of PlayStation looks like it "belongs" a certain way, even if you can do the opposite. 

• Like 2

Currently sitting vertically, on top of the entertainment unit (due to it's height). It's quite annoying being on top.

I want to put it in the entertainment unit, so may turn it horizontal. I just hope it doesn't get too hot in there... 

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1

Horizontal in the tv unit with about 1" of clearance above...

but dont panic, directly above is a drawer, and I pop the drawer out when im playing so it actually has about 10" of space above, and plenty behind (and the draw is home to my psvr)

• Like 1

Mine is horizontal, since I don't have enough space between the table and the television, I like it that way, but if it were in a gaming room instead of the living room, I think vertical would be more elegant.