Why does this game have such a horrible name?

I gave up playing and getting the trophies and game platinum because of that horrible name, then I thought about getting the trophies and hiding it from my list, and finally I gave up again. what an ugly name, why would anyone do that? (I played south park the sitck of truth which also has a connection with farts lol, but at least it didn't have such an ugly name) ?

32 minutes ago, DreadNic said:

I gave up playing and getting the trophies and game platinum because of that horrible name, then I thought about getting the trophies and hiding it from my list, and finally I gave up again. what an ugly name, why would anyone do that? (I played south park the sitck of truth which also has a connection with farts lol, but at least it didn't have such an ugly name) 1f605.png

Why would you give up a game because of a name? It's a 1/2 hour platinum game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4M_Jolly_Monk said:

To garner attention. You just made a thread for it, didn't you?

I made a thread to discuss civilly (isn't that what forums are for?) while you accuse me of trying to get attention, you do worse than that: 

responds being gratuitously stupid. what's the point in doing that other than get attention and causing intrigue? I'm just here to talk, why act like an asshole?

1 hour ago, knoef_NL said:

Why would you give up a game because of a name? It's a 1/2 hour platinum game.

I do not know. there are people who give up on an account because they can't keep 100%, or because a game closed a server, I think that reason is also valid.

1 hour ago, DreadNic said:

I made a thread to discuss civilly (isn't that what forums are for?) while you accuse me of trying to get attention, you do worse than that: 

responds being gratuitously stupid.

My response was a direct answer to your question.

Question: Why does this game have such a horrible name?

Answer: To garner attention.

It's not exactly rocket science. Your response reminds me of Twitter. This ain't Twitter, mate. Sort your shit out.

714e6e1cee1de5499486e10jl2.jpg

Edited by R4M_Jolly_Monk
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, R4M_Jolly_Monk said:

My response was a direct answer to your question.

Question: Why does this game have such a horrible name?

Answer: To garner attention.

It's not exactly rocket science. Your response reminds me of Twitter. This ain't Twitter, mate. Sort your shit out.

714e6e1cee1de5499486e10jl2.jpg

No. Your answer was unnecessarily provocative. Maybe you're on a bad day.

37 minutes ago, DreadNic said:

No. Your answer was unnecessarily provocative. Maybe you're on a bad day.

Honestly, I think this is just a small misunderstanding - You seemed to think that they were accusing you of seeking attention, but that's not what was said at all. They said that the game was named that way deliberately to garner attention I.e. raise an eyebrow/get people to do a double take... Or in this case, get people asking what they were thinking naming a game in that way. That kind of thing.

Anyway, the game is just ok, so you aren't missing a whole lot tbh. It was supposed to be full of humour (according to a review I read), but if it was, I think I missed it. 

34 minutes ago, Forrest_01 said:

Honestly, I think this is just a small misunderstanding - You seemed to think that they were accusing you of seeking attention, but that's not what was said at all. They said that the game was named that way deliberately to garner attention I.e. raise an eyebrow/get people to do a double take... Or in this case, get people asking what they were thinking naming a game in that way. That kind of thing.

Anyway, the game is just ok, so you aren't missing a whole lot tbh. It was supposed to be full of humour (according to a review I read), but if it was, I think I missed it. 

maybe you're right, english is not my language and we're also on the internet lol, where there is no tone of voice or anything like that.about the game, I just think the name is really ridiculous/funny lol, and if the game has that name it certainly has some humor involved in the plot. thanks!

5 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Which version is this? Japan?

This is the Asian release that's due out next week. I'm annoyed they still haven't fixed the missing descriptions for certain trophies, despite the fact this game has been out for 2-3 years at this point.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is the Asian release that's due out next week. I'm annoyed they still haven't fixed the missing descriptions for certain trophies, despite the fact this game has been out for 2-3 years at this point.

How I can earn platinum for this game in Vita version? I have EU account. Only possible via Vita trophy country psn trick ? Or maybe physical version or any other way? Thanks

10 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

How I can earn platinum for this game in Vita version? I have EU account. Only possible via Vita trophy country psn trick ? Or maybe physical version or any other way? Thanks

You have to use the account switching exploit but if it goes wrong, the CRT will ban you from the leaderboards for this game: 

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

On 17/11/2020 at 0:35 PM, DreadNic said:

I gave up playing and getting the trophies and game platinum because of that horrible name, then I thought about getting the trophies and hiding it from my list, and finally I gave up again. what an ugly name, why would anyone do that? (I played south park the sitck of truth which also has a connection with farts lol, but at least it didn't have such an ugly name) 1f605.png

Wait what? ? you gave up a really easy fun 30 minute Platinum trophy just because of the name of the game? That’s taking it to the next level that is lmao

On 17/11/2020 at 1:35 AM, DreadNic said:

Why make a thread if you hate it so much?

4 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Why make a thread if you hate it so much?

4 hours ago, SajoAtine said:

My guess is:

I don't hate anything, man. I'm just chatting uncompromisingly on a video game forum lol. why are you defensive about something so stupid like this?