Games Like My Name is Mayo 2 Ruined The Value Of Platinums

Cloud_2049

10 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

What's the connection? Hitman GO is a fun puzzler with a real purpose to play. Can we say the same about My Name is Mayo?

My Name Is Mayo isn't a puzzler.

My name is Mayo is a fun story what's your point?

Because if you enjoy something it's valid and if you don't it's not?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, elvisfan1 said:

My Name Is Mayo isn't a puzzler.

My name is Mayo is a fun story what's your point?

Because if you enjoy something it's valid and if you don't it's not?

I don't get your point. I've never said Mayo was a puzzler, I was replying to someone who was implying that Hitman GO was as bad as Mayo, which is obviously not true.

Edited by bosstristan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Alondate31 said:

Another pointless thread. Is trophy hunting a holy quest or something like that? It's just some imaginary stuff. You people really should grow up.

Also, no one forces you to buy it you know that, right?

too right lmfao this is for kids and grown ups who like to play easy and tough games. also he has 2 my name is may plats lol face palm

1 minute ago, Alondate31 said:

Another pointless thread. Is trophy hunting a holy quest or something like that? It's just some imaginary stuff. You people really should grow up.

Also, no one forces you to buy it you know that, right?

I can’t believe how some act over a $1 game that’s suppose to be a joke/Fun for a hour of your time. Pathetic. 

I think we should be more worried about all the autopop trophies after getting the plat and then playing it again on ps5. 

At least my name is mayo you have to actually play to get the plat

Theres a thread on this every week. Until sony changes the value of different plats this kind of thread is always gonna pop up

Edited by dannyswfc9

2 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I think we should be more worried about all the autopop trophies after getting the plat and then playing it again on ps5. 

At least my name is mayo you have to actually play to get the plat

Is there a list of these PS5 auto-pop trophies? Asking for a friend...

The original was really the first game that showed that there were two types of people who go for Platinum trophies:  People who care about what the Platinum trophy is for, and people who just care that it's a Platinum trophy.

I go for the Platinum trophy with games that I enjoy.  If it's easy or not, if it's hard or not, if I enjoy the game and I don't just get the Platinum for playing it through (which does happen with some games, eg. Telltale), I look at the list and if I consider it worthwhile then I go for it or not.  I do it for the game, and consequently that makes the Platinum trophy mean something to me.

I just don't understand the mentality of people who just want that *ding* and who don't care if it comes from playing a garbage game.

For me, a garbage game means a garbage Platinum which means I don't want it.  But if you want it and you just want a higher number and you don't care what makes up that higher number....knock yourself out.

• Like 1

Played the first game for the utter meme, enjoyed every single second of it. Same with the second one today.

If you enjoy it but it's stupid, then you still enjoyed it. If it's not your personal cup of tea then just move on and play whatever the hell you want. 

There is zero need to judge another person's choices, at the end of the day everyone enjoy's different things. It only matters to YOU. 

• Like 1