Games Like My Name is Mayo 2 Ruined The Value Of Platinums

Cloud_2049

1 minute ago, Kulzyc said:

Are you nuts? My Name is Mayo 2 just saved 2020 from being the worst year ever.

18 minutes ago, elvisfan1 said:

Game was fun. I enjoyed it for 99p. I enjoyed the first one as well. Loved the callbacks storywise.

5 minutes ago, elvisfan1 said:

Or maybe people play for the story? Like I did? Maybe some people enjoy it?

Every game you play and pay for is to add a platinum to your collection is it not? Or why are we here?

Both of you are right if people want to buy easy platinum don't if you don't want to buy it then don't . The only easy games I platinumed were TellTale Games and My Name Is Mayo.Like you said this game gets an exception because it's a easy platinum but it's kind of a funny game in a way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, elvisfan1 said:

Or maybe people play for the story? Like I did? Maybe some people enjoy it?

Every game you play and pay for is to add a platinum to your collection is it not? Or why are we here?

I certainly dont. For me a platinum is the cherry on top of the most delicious cake youve been baking and preparing. I have SO many games ill never bother getting plat for, and so many that took me 4 times longer than it needed because i was busy being in love with the game. Im not even a trophy hunter

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Plague_Dominate said:

Idk man. I buy and play games to have fun. That comes before trophies regardless. This game has no value to a non trophy hunter. Its sole purpose is to build a trophy count. People don’t see a reason to compete on a leaderboard if they are forced to play crap like this just to keep up.

This is the point i was trying to make

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRKs_Eagle said:

I knew a thread like this was coming. Sure, I could go on and say "yadda yadda just don't buy it if you're that angry yadda yadda", which is true, but people have already said it before, so I'll just grab a popcorn and watch the discussion.

Maybe a popcorn with mayo, if you will. Even if the idea sounds absolutely awful.

Nice