Trophy Thoughts?

nolanexpress08

18 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I take it this is a single player (with multiplayer as well) poker game, sort of like Poker Night? That sounds awesome if so, poker games are pretty rare- especially on console.

As far as I know it’s actually primarily online with the most tournaments being online with some AI filler. The game is having a ton of issues on the Xbox release server side so hopefully they get it wrapped up before tomorrow’s release

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dylansko said:

As far as I know it’s actually primarily online with the most tournaments being online with some AI filler. The game is having a ton of issues on the Xbox release server side so hopefully they get it wrapped up before tomorrow’s release

Ah, that's a bit of a shame. The player pool for poker games is usually incredibly low and not long lasting (at least going by what was basically the only texas hold em game on them PS4). Will still get this though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Ah, that's a bit of a shame. The player pool for poker games is usually incredibly low and not long lasting (at least going by what was basically the only texas hold em game on them PS4). Will still get this though.

Yeah a little disappointing for sure but they do have AIs that will fill in for cash tables that need it and in tournaments so assuming the player base drops it should theoretically be still playable 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Maybe it's not available in the US yet then? It was supposed to come out the 19th tho, so idk...

The PS versions delayed 1 day, so 20th is the right date. Isn't midnight there, right?

Edited by sXe_SiC_
  • Like 1