Mission mode tips ? Trophy tips ?

starscream171

• 1 month later...

It really comes down to what character your most comfortable playing as.  I used Todoroki cause freeze is very defensive.  I beat all of mission mode without every spending a skill point (I forgot the system existed).  Symbols are most important.  I recommend HUC Child: angry, Principal Nezu: tea time, HUC Baby: Scream, Dark shadow: Acquisition, and Hanta Sero: Tape.  This will give you a little over 50% health if you take killing damage every fight.  Your stats are then increased by tea time making you harder to kill and stronger.  Sero saves turns meaning less time watching damage to the areas.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2021 at 10:42 AM, ConanUzumaki said:

It really comes down to what character your most comfortable playing as.  I used Todoroki cause freeze is very defensive.  I beat all of mission mode without every spending a skill point (I forgot the system existed).  Symbols are most important.  I recommend HUC Child: angry, Principal Nezu: tea time, HUC Baby: Scream, Dark shadow: Acquisition, and Hanta Sero: Tape.  This will give you a little over 50% health if you take killing damage every fight.  Your stats are then increased by tea time making you harder to kill and stronger.  Sero saves turns meaning less time watching damage to the areas.  

This helps a lot. The best tip I have seen for Mission Mode. Hopefully, people going for the platinum can come straight here and read this post. Thanks. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Press start on a character you’re using it levels up that character example being: Attack, Defence, Health. Also, I use Chisaki Kai as my main because of his spam triangle attack, I did the “Survival” mission mode with one HP and beat four guys with it. 

Edited by Anxiety

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, Anxiety said:

Press start on a character you’re using it levels up that character example being: Attack, Defence, Health. Also, I use Chisaki Kai as my main because of his spam triangle attack, I did the “Survival” mission mode with one HP and beat four guys with it. 

What Chisaki Kai tho there is two 😹