Yumeutsutsu Re:Master & Re:After Physical Release

AvengedEvil

36 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Preorders are open.

Thanks for the reminder. Grabbed the bundle. Went back to PA this time, I've ordered the last few through local retailer, but PA was $30 cheaper this time even with shipping. Probably will get eaten up in import duties, but will be a wash if that's the case.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Thanks for the reminder. Grabbed the bundle. Went back to PA this time, I've ordered the last few through local retailer, but PA was $30 cheaper this time even with shipping. Probably will get eaten up in import duties, but will be a wash if that's the case.

You have a local retailer for their games? ?

3 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

You have a local retailer for their games? 1f633.png

3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

VideoGamesPlus is Canadian, I think. They stock almost all limited games including Red Art Games and EAS.

Yes, and they ship world wide. They still have a few of the older, now out of stock PA Limiteds. I have bought a bunch of games from VGP, they are very good in my experience.

Since PA dropped free shipping, it adds a lot to the purchase price. The carriers also charge duty and an administrative fee (the last PA shipment ended up being $50 for shipping, duty and the surcharge). I know duty is not PA's fault, but paying $15 brokerage fee on $15 of duty really pisses me off. VGP with free shipping is generally better. But this time, with the bundle discount and the usual PA coupons, VGP was going to be about $30, after tax. So if I escape duty, I save $30. Otherwise it's a wash.

Just pre-ordered the bundle with both games myself. Glad I held off buying the PS4 version now. Play-Asia and EastAsiaSoft really are a blessing with how they continue to provide us Vita fans in the west with new physical releases. I also have Root Double and Kawaii Deathu Desu pre-ordered from them too.

33 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Just pre-ordered the bundle with both games myself. Glad I held off buying the PS4 version now. Play-Asia and EastAsiaSoft really are a blessing with how they continue to provide us Vita fans in the west with new physical releases. I also have Root Double and Kawaii Deathu Desu pre-ordered from them too.

Yeah, they're killing it. And I do prefer them also for PS4 over LRG and all the others.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Yeah, they're killing it. And I do prefer them also for PS4 over LRG and all the others.

Amen to that!

Trying to get your hands on one of their strictly limited editions requires an insane amount of luck, because they always sell out in a matter of nano seconds and the site is horrendous to use :(.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 19/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, HuntingFever said:

Amen to that!

Trying to get your hands on one of their strictly limited editions requires an insane amount of luck, because they always sell out in a matter of nano seconds and the site is horrendous to use :(.

I dind't have any trouble getting the bundle off Play-Asia. I regularily watch PS Vita at 2AM on Youtube, and he never fails to tell us about upcoming preorders.

In fact, I believe I preordered the bundle well after it was made available to preorder, and I had no issues.I got the bundle yesreday :)

1 hour ago, NeoArashi said:

I dind't have any trouble getting the bundle off Play-Asia. I regularily watch PS Vita at 2AM on Youtube, and he never fails to tell us about upcoming preorders.

In fact, I believe I preordered the bundle well after it was made available to preorder, and I had no issues.I got the bundle yesreday :)

I was referring to LRG (Limited Run Games) and their horrible site - I have no issues with Play-Asia :).