Treasure Hoard Bug

molotow61

Hi there I have a problem with a treasure hoard, its the one in Oxenafordshire(in the West). Its hidden in an well. I can collect the treasure and i get the reward but the Clue or the map itself doesnt disappear from my inventory. I should've got a trophy at this moment but it doenst pop. Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

7 hours ago, molotow61 said:

Hi there I have a problem with a treasure hoard, its the one in Oxenafordshire(in the West). Its hidden in an well. I can collect the treasure and i get the reward but the Clue or the map itself doesnt disappear from my inventory. I should've got a trophy at this moment but it doenst pop. Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

I have the same issue. The map remains in my inventory but it did count towards my trophy. Easiest way to fix it would be to pick up another treasure hoard and the trophy should pop. 

I also have a glitch with the hoard in Eurvicscire. The treasure doesn’t spawn at the location in the map.

I too had a similar problem with the same hoard, the map stayed in my inventory after picking up the treasure. I'm not sure if I was supposed to get the trophy then as I don't remember exactly how many treasures I'd picked up but nevertheless the trophy popped after picking up the next treasure.

Edited by Janire1911

• 1 month later...

My bug is even worse. In my main save the treasure in Oxenefordshire doesn't appear.

In my second save, i could get the loot, but the clue didn't disappear from the inventory. I could get the old shool treasure hunt trophy. But i'm afraid i won't be able to get the completionist trophy. Can anyone tell me if these treasures you get a clue count towards the completionist trophy?

On 17/11/2020 at 5:52 PM, molotow61 said:

Same mate, but the trophies appear you have lots of other treasure hoard

On 23.12.2020 at 0:57 PM, Nainphy said:

My bug is even worse. In my main save the treasure in Oxenefordshire doesn't appear.

In my second save, i could get the loot, but the clue didn't disappear from the inventory. I could get the old shool treasure hunt trophy. But i'm afraid i won't be able to get the completionist trophy. Can anyone tell me if these treasures you get a clue count towards the completionist trophy?

the hoard map counts towards the completionist trophy, but the treasure you can find doesn’t, so you should be good for the platinium

I had the problem that even though I already had found 7 of the treasures I did not get the trophy. Then I decided to wait and collect all other treasures after the end of the main story. Today I started going for the treasures and got the trophy. Apparently in order to resolve the glitch and get the trophy you have to find 5 treasures in one session (without closing the game)

• 1 month later...

An unexpected bonus to my glitch...as soon as I dropped down the well and hit the Loot button, Eivor lost her pants!

Went into the inventory and they were still selected, but they did not appear on her avatar. Went to select a different pair of pants...same thing.

Fast travelled to Lunden to get the next hoard treasure and still no pants...oh and she had no pants on the fast travel load screen. There were some random arrows floating around her though. 

After restarting the PS5, still no pants...

Played 1.5 hours with no pants...and sadly there were no autosaves made between Eivor losing her pants and a save point I made 2.5 hours ago. There should've been a lot of other auto-save points up to the point where I lost the pants...?

This game is weird. I don't think I've ever seen this many glitches in a game.

----UPDATE----

Got Eivor's pants back. Somehow the loot activated the "Hide Gear" (a.k.a. R3 button) setting on the inventory page. Just unhid the gear and voilà: Pants back!

Edited by k-ill-a-bi-te