Unwelcomed Guest condition

davidstubbs

I can certainly confirm you really need to land the "killing blow" and get a negative character tendency change. My first invasion the person ran away from me when they were almost dead and got killed by a mob, that didn't count, nor is that a character tendency change.

Second one was the old monk black phantom, where it feels like half the people in this game just die on the way up. Those won't count, still has to be a kill.

On 18/11/2020 at 3:52 AM, FilmFanatic said:

You don’t need to land the killing blow. I invaded someone and they were killed by an enemy and I still got the trophy. I did it on  4-1 because new players will wander in there and not realise how tough those skeletons can be until it’s too late.

26 minutes ago, technole said:

I can certainly confirm you really need to land the "killing blow" and get a negative character tendency change. My first invasion the person ran away from me when they were almost dead and got killed by a mob, that didn't count, nor is that a character tendency change.

Second one was the old monk black phantom, where it feels like half the people in this game just die on the way up. Those won't count, still has to be a kill.

2 conflicting confirmations xD, this happens quite a lot now!! 

Fall deaths seem to be a certain no no, but with deaths by mobs, it seems to work in some ways, maybe you must invade them, or be near when the enemy kills them, maybe certain stage, certain tendency etc perhaps a few other variables

Ive also read its not popped for some even after killing the invader..... Id be careful with 'confirmations' as it sounds a but buggy

Bit of a annoying trophy nonetheless

Edited by Optinooby

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

2 conflicting confirmations xD, this happens quite a lot now!! 

Fall deaths seem to be a certain no no, but with deaths by mobs, it seems to work in some ways, maybe you must invade them, or be near when the enemy kills them, maybe certain stage, certain tendency etc perhaps a few other variables

Bit of a annoying trophy nonetheless

It's possible if you make them bleed to death while they get hit by a mob, and that counts as a killing blow.

• 3 months later...

Yeah I had someone die to enemies, and then another a different invaded got the killing backstab.  No trophy.

It wasn't until I got the final blow on a guy that I got it.  It popped instantly, like before his animation started as he was dying.

Man the speed at which trophies pop is so jarring on PS5 haha.