Problem with Fabric

Warlord99956

Fixed - patch 1.04 allows you to buy fabric from vendors once you reach level 6 settlement, fixing the issue

I’ve been collecting fabric from the small loot chests throughout my play through. I got enough to finish upgrading my quiver and ration pack to the max but since buying the upgrades I haven’t found a single piece. It’s like the game has stopped dropping fabric as it knows my upgrades are complete. 

The problem is I still need 4 fabric for the shrine offering at Dobby’s Altar in Eurvicscire. I finished my upgrades before I knew about this shrine.

If anyone has any suggestions I’d be grateful. I’ve tried looting chests in military areas, civilian areas, monasteries (during a raid and in stealth), re-raiding places I’ve already cleared and raiding small bandit camps not shown as locations on the map. I’ve tried low level and high level areas but still nothing. The chests either give me supplies and silver or iron ore, leather and sometimes a rune stone. 

Edited by Warlord99956

10 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I’ve been collecting fabric from the small loot chests throughout my play through. I got enough to finish upgrading my quiver and ration pack to the max but since buying the upgrades I haven’t found a single piece. It’s like the game has stopped dropping fabric as it knows my upgrades are complete. 

The problem is I still need 4 fabric for the shrine offering at Dobby’s Altar in Eurvicscire. I finished my upgrades before I knew about this shrine.

If anyone has any suggestions I’d be grateful. I’ve tried looting chests in military areas, civilian areas, monasteries (during a raid and in stealth), re-raiding places I’ve already cleared and raiding small bandit camps not shown as locations on the map. I’ve tried low level and high level areas but still nothing. The chests either give me supplies and silver or iron ore, leather and sometimes a rune stone. 

The same problem has reported for another person of the forum and i believe that you are screw with the platinum and you cant do 

There is a forum here on Ubi support. Turns out a few people are having the problem. Staff have acknowledged it and it’s simple to fix so hopefully it will be patched soon. Feel free to add your voices to the forum to bump it!

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80794/fabric-no-longer-spawns-after-upgrading-pouches/13?lang=en-US&isSso=true&refreshStatus=invalidTwoFaStatus