VoidVictorious

How difficult is the platinum?

5 posts in this topic

For those that completed the game would you throw in your two cents? I’ve heard the rating in the guide might be inaccurate. Thanks guys!

Didn't think the game was difficult at all. Would maybe give it a 4 tops. But keep in mind that I also played similar games like Hotline Miami 1, 2 and Hongkong Massacre. I really like those games. So someone who is new to this type of game might have a harder time.

29 minutes ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Didn't think the game was difficult at all. Would maybe give it a 4 tops. But keep in mind that I also played similar games like Hotline Miami 1, 2 and Hongkong Massacre. I really like those games. So someone who is new to this type of game might have a harder time.

Would you say that this game is easier than Hotline Miami 2? If so then I will give it a try

8 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Would you say that this game is easier than Hotline Miami 2? If so then I will give it a try

Yes, I certainly would. Granted I played Hotline Miami 2 years ago and might have gotten better since then but thinking back H2 has some annoying stuff like enemies that shoot you from offscreen. My friend Pedro never felt annoying or unfair to me.

Edited by JohnlMatrix

9 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Personally I found both games were not that hard, but that is always the problem when you ask other people on difficulty ratings. Trying from a neutral view I would maybe give a 3-4 for My Friend Pedro, it is not really difficult, you just have to make some trial and error for the A ratings. But there are good video guides out there if you struggle to keep up a combo.