getting to mamaback is almost impossible?

My squad can get to about level 45ish. You need a decent unit and a good strategy with the room of fate. If you get the wrong upgrades its almost worth restarting. You can access it a lot earlier to get power ups. Id be recommending using nukes each round as they replenish but its damn hard.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

My squad can get to about level 45ish. You need a decent unit and a good strategy with the room of fate. If you get the wrong upgrades its almost worth restarting. You can access it a lot earlier to get power ups. Id be recommending using nukes each round as they replenish but its damn hard.

? is very hard trophy

Managed to get it done in the 2nd try with a 4 man team. I would say we are all pretty good cod players and 2 of us were amazing zombie players also.

For tips I would recommend going to the room of fate in or before round 5 and choose your power ups wisely. You wanna get the firepower (mini gun) and I would also recommend the power for getting 2 nukes back every round and being better with the shield objects (forgot the name). After someone goes down to 0 life revive him and get crazy power ups for the round.

Edited by soziaLSturmi

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Managed to get it done in the 2nd try with a 4 man team. I would say we are all pretty good cod players and 2 of us were amazing zombie players also.

For tips I would recommend going to the room of fate in or before round 5 and choose your power ups wisely. You wanna get the firepower (mini gun) and I would also recommend the power for getting 2 nukes back every round and being better with the shield objects (forgot the name). After someone goes down to 0 life revive him and get crazy power ups for the round.

What do you mean chose wisely? It’s still random wich fate you get right 

4 hours ago, cometowner said:

nothing impossible ... nothing luck based ... it's you not skilled enough to beat it.

admit it 

practice 

It's one of the hardest CoD trophies I gotten. And yes it is luck based because of RNG drops in every round that determines if you can beat the stage or not. Plus the fates are randomised on every playthrough and you never know what you'll get until you pick it up.

22 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

It's one of the hardest CoD trophies I gotten. And yes it is luck based because of RNG drops in every round that determines if you can beat the stage or not. Plus the fates are randomised on every playthrough and you never know what you'll get until you pick it up.

Thats true BUT you can find out what to pick up in the room of fate by looking at the shape of the stones. They each have a special form and colour particles which represent each of the power ups and they never change, so once you figured out which stone is which power you can either choose one or restart for better options.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Shut the fuck up. Until you play it and experience it, your input here is not wanted.

Don't bark and practice for it too, because you arenot skilled too 

1 hour ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Congrat on dedications, you are a good example. action before words 

unlike some people, they just complain about being not able to get the trophy

Edited by cometowner
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Shut the fuck up. Until you play it and experience it, your input here is not wanted.

He's not wrong though. There's 0 luck involved in this game mode. The CoD kids may have been able to plat previous games by being carried through zombies, but this is a whole new beast of a trophy.

Weapon drops mean nothing, it's your ability to train zombies and avoid encirclement. Even the keys aren't required, they simply allow getting a fate earlier.

Edited by VigilantCrow

5 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Thats true BUT you can find out what to pick up in the room of fate by looking at the shape of the stones. They each have a special form and colour particles which represent each of the power ups and they never change, so once you figured out which stone is which power you can either choose one or restart for better options.

I did not know that wow! Wish I did as that helps so much.

27 minutes ago, Firmamento said:

This trophy is actually pretty easy if playing with three friends:

at the end of each round, all of us, except the host will quit the game and rejoin, regaining us three lives, two thunders and a nuke. U can also do this during rounds, we usually quit & rejoin when one of us is down to one live. Just make sure when one player is quit&rejoining, the others can hold the situation. It only take 10s to rejoin, so it won't be that hard. 

The host can't quit so he'll keep dying, but that's fine, since when he's on the ground, one of us could donate a live to him then quit & rejoin. 

Briefly, we got infinite lives in this method. 

Yesterday we got to round 50+ pretty easy, we didn't finish because a player had to leave. But I'm pretty sure this trophy is manageable in this way. 

true that, my group of 4 got to round 60 plus three times in a row, its not hard but the crashes is what did us in

29 minutes ago, Firmamento said:

The host can't quit so he'll keep dying, but that's fine, since when he's on the ground, one of us could donate a live to him then quit & rejoin. 

Briefly, we got infinite lives in this method. 

Yesterday we got to round 50+ pretty easy, we didn't finish because a player had to leave. But I'm pretty sure this trophy is manageable in this way. 

That strategy all goes to pot when round 60 (last area of bear rug stage) ends as you can't back out on the end of that round as it will error anyone who tries to join you will be one man down for the wild area the whole time.

You have to go through a mandatory wild area after stepping through a teleporter. The people with the most lives stays in the water in the spawn and 2 people go through wild area on their own to beat the skeleton boss. Going down for 60 seconds is the strategy to avoid the people who have lives from losing them to be ready for round 61.

After beating skeleton boss let one person who has low lives back out and the other player step on portal and then when everyone has spawned into the new area tell the person who quit to start joining. 

This is the safest way to start round 61. 61-64 are incredibly hard area's but you can try backing out 1 at a time during the round to replenish lives and a bomb. That's what my group done. 

We also made sure host stacked like 9 bombs for the final round 64 as the round is really long and the Mamaback spawns in with infinitely spawning enemies. Our host did not have firepower or quick feet and one player who did have quick feet left and joined again and lost the fate on round 62. So that should give people an idea of how much preparation is needed. We also got really lucky and got like 8 bonus rounds in our successful run. 

Hope this helps. Took us 7 nights of attempt to get this trophy 

• Like 4