Boss fight tips?

teflontactics

Hey guys,

Is there anyone out there with tips on how to beat the final boss of the main game (the one that unlocks after you beat the original five levels)? I've been stuck here for days trying every aura rick in the book and playing hour+ matches against this behemoth delivering zero visible damage - even using level 3 aura boost and the sword/spear's combo techniques.

How do I take him down? I had almost no problem with the main bosses after I learned the controls but I can't even touch this guy.

• 2 months later...

First of all, you'll need to take down its barrier, which means spending Aura on the eight circles surrounding the enemy - using Dives is the most cost-efficent way to do so.

Once its barrier is down, you'll need to strike at the blue orbs surrounding the body. Taking down the ones on its arms will prevent it from using its swipes and punches, while the one on its neck will disable its fairly devastating pierce attack. Once it spits out a larger orb from its mouth, you'll finally be able to damage it. Wing over to it and lay the smackdown. Don't forget to Just Guard the fireball attack to preserve your Aura.