Feeding Frenzy - Spoilers

jslo34

I haven't seen this discussed in the Powerpyx or IGN guides but it seems feeding a grumpus to max will make the survivor trophy much more difficult.

It will take only one snack to get them to lose that member.

I would suggest leaving these trophies for after you've finished the game.

Edited by jslo34
  • Like 1

Not sure what this means. All of my grumpuses were fully transformed into snax by the end but literally none of them even came close to dying. They all killed the snax that were attacking and I performed rather poor (this was my first try doing it). Does having a full snack grumpus really kill it in 1 snack (as in they add up)? I dunno. Never had a problem with it but guess this could be useful for those who are.

• Like 2

I fully transformed Wiggle and she died after just letting one snack through which I missed with my punk rock strabby. Tried it twice and got annoyed and didnt want to try a 3rd time. It's easy enough and I'll just do it tomorrow. Just giving people a heads up that it seems to have an impact.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:43 AM, DoctorDrPepper said:

According to IGN, and I believe it after just doing the quest, if you complete a Grumpuses full side quest line they are invincible in the final mission. I did every side quest before the end and a bunch got through on the trip line part but they took zero damage.

I can confirm this. I sucked at trying to protect them all, but I had done every side quest (which you have to do for a trophy anyway), so they all survived. 

• Like 1

On 2020-11-18 at 2:43 AM, DoctorDrPepper said:

According to IGN, and I believe it after just doing the quest, if you complete a Grumpuses full side quest line they are invincible in the final mission. I did every side quest before the end and a bunch got through on the trip line part but they took zero damage.

Well that makes sense then, because especially with the two gay dudes I let like 8 through because I could not for the life of me even see where the logs were thrown to set up the shitty trip wires. I barely did anything in that one. Still everyone survived so I didn't even think it was possible to fail lol

Edited by Elvick_