Trophy thoughts

NashtyMouse

Super excited for this game, I’ve been craving another souls like game lately, especially after the ps4 edition for vigil: the longest night got cancelled.

trophy list seems very straightforward on a glance, it looks like beating a boss without getting hit might be the trophy to watch out for. Thoughts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Super excited for this game, I’ve been craving another souls like game lately, especially after the ps4 edition for vigil: the longest night got cancelled.

trophy list seems very straightforward on a glance, it looks like beating a boss without getting hit might be the trophy to watch out for. Thoughts?

Wait Vigil was cancelled!? Noooooo!

• 1 year later...

About 12 hours for me to finish. I got lost in that damn cannibal forest looking for blessings, thanks to the lack of a proper map feature.

Regarding difficulty, I would say 5/10. The game only feels somewhat hard early on, until you equip yourself with good blessings, and gain access to powerful consumables. After that, it's pretty easy to overpower bosses: just keep using GM Broccoli (infinite stamina), Severed Leg (drops sanity to zero in exchange for a big damage boost), and Lazarus Flower (strong healing over time), and they don't stand much of a chance. You can easily farm the Broccoli and Flowers in the garden area, while the Legs drop from enemies surrounding the cooking pot in the forest.

As for melee, I suggest fist weapons, like the Acid Syringers found in the swamp, and the Mecha Fists found in the city. Nothing else seems to compare with their performance. Insert various grand damage runes into them first, of course.

Also, you can easily get the no damage trophy on NG+. It takes literally 5 minutes to run to the caves and shoot Lorn to death with a good ranged weapon you carried over.

• Like 1