PSNP Interviews... Kevinnummer1

AlteredFormula

• 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity how are the people getting interviewed, chosen? great interview, either way.

I can't go in to too many details as kids read this website as well. I will just say it involves a tub of Vaseline, three bunny rabbits and a copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. 

That is why there are so few interviews done :(

• Like 2

I can't go in to too many details as kids read this website as well. I will just say it involves a tub of Vaseline, three bunny rabbits and a copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. 

I had heard it involved three white doves and a full-length mirror. Maybe there's more than one process?

I can't go in to too many details as kids read this website as well. I will just say it involves a tub of Vaseline, three bunny rabbits and a copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Book or film? I haven't read the books, that's probably where I went wrong.  :hmm:

Also, I don't have three bunny rabbits but I do have hairs on my arse. Given the tub of Vaseline I'm gonna presume that's close enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gota

Never mind the Kev one.  there was supposed to be one for Chambers....

I am beginning to give consideration to the possibility that AF is a cross of stalker, identity fraud con and burglar. 

The "interviewee" gives details and then AF clones their existence and becomes less and less around here as he is living other peoples lives.

Has anyone ever met the real Parker or Stevieboy? 

Stevie used to have a Scots accent on the mic when playing online now he sounds like he is from the Home Counties.  I have asked him about this and he said "I had to have an op on my throat after a sex accident"

Weird sex was never Stevie's way...... but AF.........well we have all heard stories....

Parker is probably safe as he lives a bit a way and is armed so even AF wouldn't chance that.

But there is no recorded sightings of Chambers in months either.....

Then there was BDKSimba.  So active around the place and even started a members competition which ran for a couple of years.  Then he did an "interview" and oddly wasnt up to coming around here within weeks.  Then dropped of the face of the earth altogether.

Thank God there are so few interviews.

I always knew that someone, someday would rumble my genius plan. However it wasn't until around December 2012 I realised it was you Rory.

For 237 - 238 years now?  We've danced this merry dance, where we've used these oblivious mortals as pawns...  It was supposed to be forever...

Then you decided to tell everyone and everything changed, The Great and Powerful Rory... the one they called Saviour in the homeland. Ha, a sick cruel joke at best.

They know we exist, and it can never be like it was Rory.  You were the chosen one, it was said that you would bring balance to the Internet... But not like this Rory...

Not at this cost...

• Like 2

Gota

I am beginning to give consideration to the possibility that AF is a cross of stalker, identity fraud con and burglar. 

The "interviewee" gives details and then AF clones their existence and becomes less and less around here as he is living other peoples lives.

Stevie used to have a Scots accent on the mic when playing online now he sounds like he is from the Home Counties.  I have asked him about this and he said "I had to have an op on my throat after a sex accident"

Weird sex was never Stevie's way...... but AF.........well we have all heard stories....

Parker is probably safe as he lives a bit a way and is armed so even AF wouldn't chance that.

Then there was BDKSimba.  So active around the place and even started a members competition which ran for a couple of years.  Then he did an "interview" and oddly wasnt up to coming around here within weeks.  Then dropped of the face of the earth altogether.

Oh crap, now I'm starting to get worried. What if I'm next?  :S

Gota

You know I went to my profile and the first 3 people on my friends list were Chambers, BDK and Stevie :o. It is like they are calling out for help

nf07yw.jpg

I always knew that someone, someday would rumble my genius plan. However it wasn't until around December 2012 I realised it was you Rory.

For 237 - 238 years now?  We've danced this merry dance, where we've used these oblivious mortals as pawns...  It was supposed to be forever...

Then you decided to tell everyone and everything changed, The Great and Powerful Rory... the one they called Saviour in the homeland. Ha, a sick cruel joke at best.

They know we exist, and it can never be like it was Rory.  You were the chosen one, it was said that you would bring balance to the Internet... But not like this Rory...

Not at this cost...

When we started this merry dance old friend we were the only ones with the technology and the weapons.  I will never forget you phoning me in 1736 from someplace of the coast of Spain to say that you had found the perfect place to have a party.  You said it was a wee white island and the perfect place to eat pizza.

For years we called it Eat Pizza Island and we would take all sorts of people there for our amusement.

Then we both fell for the same girl.  You remember her?  I just remember she had a great rack and could suck the chrome of a bumper but I cannot remember her name.

But you said that we had to have a duel to see who would have her.  I said can we not just spit roast her like the rest but you wanted to keep her for yourself.

So we duelled.

Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Frogger, Outrun,

I won them all and then we went for the guns solution.

We walked ten paces each, turned, and you shot at me. Missing as usual.  Then I aimed my pistol and shot her.

It was you that fucked the whole world up.

I went to Eat Pizza Island last summer thinking you might be there again but whilst the place is still full of weirdos and party animals you were not to be found.

We are brothers and you put a woman between us - and not in a good way.

I am still your brother AF.

Its up to you to decide if you are still mine.

• Like 3

When we started this merry dance old friend we were the only ones with the technology and the weapons.  I will never forget you phoning me in 1736 from someplace of the coast of Spain to say that you had found the perfect place to have a party.  You said it was a wee white island and the perfect place to eat pizza.

For years we called it Eat Pizza Island and we would take all sorts of people there for our amusement.

Then we both fell for the same girl.  You remember her?  I just remember she had a great rack and could suck the chrome of a bumper but I cannot remember her name.

But you said that we had to have a duel to see who would have her.  I said can we not just spit roast her like the rest but you wanted to keep her for yourself.

So we duelled.

Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Frogger, Outrun,

I won them all and then we went for the guns solution.

We walked ten paces each, turned, and you shot at me. Missing as usual.  Then I aimed my pistol and shot her.

It was you that fucked the whole world up.

I went to Eat Pizza Island last summer thinking you might be there again but whilst the place is still full of weirdos and party animals you were not to be found.

We are brothers and you put a woman between us - and not in a good way.

I am still your brother AF.

Its up to you to decide if you are still mine.

Now its "Brother" is it?!

I didn't find that island Brother, I built that island! For You!!! We built that island...Pizzolia, the "Besta Plaze Fora Pieza Pizza" off the West Coast of Chatboxia. We were happy, finally the endless warring had stopped, but you could never rid yourself of that deep passion for making things dead, brother.

That is why Princess Tia Tequila wanted to be with me, you cared so little, you never could remember her name, never mind her love for all things shaped like frogs. After that night, when my Brother died and Rory re-emerged I had no choice to duel with you.  I was the only one who had the potential power to end your reign...  Yes I failed.... It cost me everything.  Tia. My Sega Genesis, and my original 8-bit NES.  YOU DON'T TAKE THOSE THINGS FROM SOMEONE RORY!

Although I couldn't stop you Rory, I knew the battle had weakened you, so much so that I could retreat, heal and learn everything about your original plan.  I was so blind Rory, but now I see...

You were never my Brother, and now you shall pay for ruining my sweet systems, oh and totally killing that hot chick, whose name I've now forgotten.

One last thing...  I won Streets of Rage.  I always win Streets of Rage... Brother.

• Like 1

Now its "Brother" is it?!

I didn't find that island Brother, I built that island! For You!!! We built that island...Pizzolia, the "Besta Plaze Fora Pieza Pizza" off the West Coast of Chatboxia. We were happy, finally the endless warring had stopped, but you could never rid yourself of that deep passion for making things dead, brother.

That is why Princess Tia Tequila wanted to be with me, you cared so little, you never could remember her name, never mind her love for all things shaped like frogs. After that night, when my Brother died and Rory re-emerged I had no choice to duel with you.  I was the only one who had the potential power to end your reign...  Yes I failed.... It cost me everything.  Tia. My Sega Genesis, and my original 8-bit NES.  YOU DON'T TAKE THOSE THINGS FROM SOMEONE RORY!

Although I couldn't stop you Rory, I knew the battle had weakened you, so much so that I could retreat, heal and learn everything about your original plan.  I was so blind Rory, but now I see...

You were never my Brother, and now you shall pay for ruining my sweet systems, oh and totally killing that hot chick, whose name I've now forgotten.

One last thing...  I won Streets of Rage.  I always win Streets of Rage... Brother.

origSNES.jpg

This is what is left of your Super Nintendo.  You headbutted it in rage after you lost a bet of 2 bags of Golden Wonder in a game of Super Mario.  I used to have a photograph of the mess you made of the Sega Megadrive but you found the photo album the last time mum let you in the house and burned most of it.

Auntie Helen "MoneyBags" Montague bought us one each for Christmas.  You, brother, broke them both. With the little Golden Axe guitar that I saved all my drug round money up to buy you for your 12th birthday.

The girl with frogs was call Jane.  She was my first girlfriend.  We were 11.  You killed her by drowning her in a pond full of frogs spawn.  She wasnt found until the spawn had all developed and she had frogs crawling out of her eyesockets and mouth. You were 9.

And you renamed our island I-Pizza.

And yes, most of the time you won Streets of Rage.

I only beat you in it once brother.  The one time it mattered you couldnt deliver. 

Story of your life AF.

Now you can either continue crawling through your existance

or

You can stand beside me and we will retake this world as our plaything.

Your choice Brother.

Edited by Nasty_Rory
  • Like 1