Hard-revelations

Hard-revelations' Dispute

12 posts in this topic

Hard-revelations

Gran Turismo 6
Hi, 

I usually do not connect to my account on PSNprofiles really often, but I just have seen that I have been flagged for a trophy in Gran Turismo 6, "Autobarmy", which consists of driving a high number of km in the game, because it was earned in a too short amount of time (in comparison with previous earned trophy).

I do believe there must be some kind of mistake, because I used the grinding technique which is described on the description of the trophy on my other PS3 to get it : 

- I started a session of grinding with the rubber technique, disconnected from my PSN account, and let the magic happen for almost a day I guess (was checking from time to time if my car was still going on ^^)

- With my other PS3, and another copy of the game borrowed from my roomate : I played the game "normally", finishing the last trophies I had to do on my main save

- After getting the last trophy I was missing, I switched back to the first PS3 that was grinding, plugged back my RJ45 connexion connected to PSN for synchronisation, exited the grinding session and then got the 2 trophies for driving a lot of km and the platinum. This is why there is a "only" 4 minute gap between my previous trophy and these two.

I hope my explanation is clear enough, feel free to ask me more detail if needed, even if I don't remember all of them, it was more than 2 years ago :)

Thanks,

Jeandwich/hard-relevations

Edited by Hard-revelations

Do trophies pop only when you go back to the menu? 

I think I understand this method but if I'm understanding correctly it would only work if the trophy only pops when you end the session not during.

Yes it is. This explains why the 2 trophies related to driving a specific number of kilometers are only 4s appart.

I left the griding session, went back to menu and got the 2 trophies simultaneously + platinum since they were the 2 last.

1 minute ago, Hard-revelations said:

Yes it is. This explains why the 2 trophies related to driving a specific number of kilometers are only 4s appart.

I left the griding session, went back to menu and got the 2 trophies simultaneously + platinum since they were the 2 last.

I seem to remember that there was once a forum thread where someone was asking if it was ok to play playstation all stars on two consoles while doing two different arcade mode trophies at once or something like that.

But for the life of me I cannot find the thread. Sounds like the ruling that applies to that might apply to this too. 

Also it might help if you copy and paste the flag reason.

The question is when do the trophies usually appear: While racing or back in the menues?

3 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Also it might help if you copy and paste the flag reason.

My bad, here is the flag reason : "Drove 9000 km in 4 seconds. Even if this pop upon quitting an infinte lap session. This whole session was done in 4 min, as they both were earned shortly after earning «Senna Master» "

2 hours ago, SlowQuorex said:

"Careerist: International B" popped 1 minute later after getting "All-Gold International A License" which is not possible to do legitimately. If you get trophy for getting gold on all events, you surely should get trophy for just completing those events at the same time (in a few seconds to be exact). 

I don't see how this to trophies are linked ... I do agree, the time gap is short between those two, and I have no memory on how the scond one poped. I guess I did a short event, or my roomate was playing in the same time as me ? (he was helping me with trophy back then). Can't recall, sorry.

7 hours ago, Hard-revelations said:

Hard-revelations

Gran Turismo 6
 I used the grinding technique which is described on the description of the trophy on my other PS3 to get it : 

- I started a session of grinding with the rubber technique, disconnected from my PSN account, and let the magic happen for almost a day I guess (was checking from time to time if my car was still going on ^^)

- With my other PS3, and another copy of the game borrowed from my roomate : I played the game "normally", finishing the last trophies I had to do on my main save

- After getting the last trophy I was missing, I switched back to the first PS3 that was grinding, plugged back my RJ45 connexion connected to PSN for synchronisation, exited the grinding session and then got the 2 trophies for driving a lot of km and the platinum. This is why there is a "only" 4 minute gap between my previous trophy and these two.

And thanks to this you have created impossible trophy time-stamps.

I also tried to do such "trick" in "The Walking Dead" playing same time on two consoles.

I have even created a topic about it on the forum - can not found it now...

It ends with never-ending discussion.

So... 50/50...

Edited by Smashero

Just now, Smashero said:

And thanks to this you have created impossible trophy time-stamps.

I also tried to do such "trick" in "The  Walking Dead" playing same time on two consoles.

I have even created a topic about it on the forum - can not found it now...

It ends with never-ending discussion.

So... 50/50...

I remember the thread I was talking about never really having a conclusion, but now I can't find it so I can't be certain.

On the licence trophies, the order is possible and they can be close together because you can leave just one short task but I'm not sure they can be that close. The loading times on this game arent the best.

I'm not convinced its possible but I'm also not completely convinced its impossible.

Aside from what is mentioned above:

- he managed to get All gold in the National A licence a full 8 days before even passing them. 

And a couple that are fishy, but may be OK.

- Three of a kind seems to have been earned after one race (record a lap time where all digits after the decimal are the same). 1/1000 shot per lap. SUPER lucky to get that in the first two or three laps.

- Amateur collector (collect 10 cars) - with all of the trophies unlocked before this one, it would be hard to not acquire 10 cars, especially since 2 were bought before any other trophy was unlocked

6 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Aside from what is mentioned above:

- he managed to get All gold in the National A licence a full 8 days before even passing them. 

Didnt notice that, yeah that's not possible. Completely possible to get them at the same time but not all gold days before passing them.