Question for playing PS4 Games on PS5

Hi, if i have a ps5 in a couple days and then playing Crash 4 the ps4 Version on it will it count Normaly everything I done on the new console especially earning trophies? Im soon at 30 Platinum Time Trial Relics. At the Time every Level is a pain. I dont want to play senceless but also i dont think i will play much ps4 this year when my new console arrives. It would be more motivated if i can go on with my Crash 4 on ps5.  

12 hours ago, eOhmz said:

Yes. I did most of the N. Sanely Perfect Relics on PS4 then I continued on PS5 and got the Perfectionist trophy. This is the video for proof. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer.

Have loading times been reduced significantly? On PS4 Pro it takes about 40s to reload a level... It's the worst thing while doing NSP relics and reloading levels on and on...

5 hours ago, Bykovsky7 said:

Have loading times been reduced significantly? On PS4 Pro it takes about 40s to reload a level... It's the worst thing while doing NSP relics and reloading levels on and on...

Yes but it’s not a crazy difference, just a very nice improvement. Someone made a comparison video about it with some Crash games including this one. Check out the video.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, xMrHeisenberg said:

Hi, if i have a ps5 in a couple days and then playing Crash 4 the ps4 Version on it will it count Normaly everything I done on the new console especially earning trophies? Im soon at 30 Platinum Time Trial Relics. At the Time every Level is a pain. I dont want to play senceless but also i dont think i will play much ps4 this year when my new console arrives. It would be more motivated if i can go on with my Crash 4 on ps5.  

I can confirm that your progress (including Trophies) carries over on to the ps5 when you transfer your save file over. I did majority of my  platinum time trial relics on ps4, transferred my file to ps5 and recently got the trophy on it there

On 22/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, Yoey_666 said:

The graphics on PS5 seem very blurry for me. I do not have this problem with other PS4 or PS5 games on my PS5. Anyone else experienced this ?

The game runs the same way it runs on the PS4 Pro, at 1080p

• 2 months later...

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I read that you have to transfer your save file in game on ps4 then on ps5, you download your save file in game to have your trophies auto pop. Because I don't have PS Plus, so can I use the usb to copy my ps4 save file to ps5 game?

At the moment, Ps5 won't let you store your ps5 game save so I don't know if the method above is possible. Thanks guys :D

On 19.2.2021 at 9:36 AM, LuBulegend92 said:

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I read that you have to transfer your save file in game on ps4 then on ps5, you download your save file in game to have your trophies auto pop. Because I don't have PS Plus, so can I use the usb to copy my ps4 save file to ps5 game?

At the moment, Ps5 won't let you store your ps5 game save so I don't know if the method above is possible. Thanks guys :D

The savegame upload will most likely be in the game itself. And I am pretty sure you do not need PS+ for it. Also, if you just cope your PS4 savegame to your PS5, you still just have the PS4 savegame. So the ingame savegame transfer will be necessary to "transform" your savegame from the PS4 one to the PS5 game.

On 2/20/2021 at 8:33 PM, Yoey_666 said:

The savegame upload will most likely be in the game itself. And I am pretty sure you do not need PS+ for it. Also, if you just cope your PS4 savegame to your PS5, you still just have the PS4 savegame. So the ingame savegame transfer will be necessary to "transform" your savegame from the PS4 one to the PS5 game.

So I can copy my ps4 save to my ps5 and I launch the ps5 version of Crash 4, so what step do I need to do to have my trophies auto pop on ps5? 

5 hours ago, LuBulegend92 said:

So I can copy my ps4 save to my ps5 and I launch the ps5 version of Crash 4, so what step do I need to do to have my trophies auto pop on ps5? 

No, if you copy your PS4 savegame to your PS5 you still have the PS4 savegame. You will most likely get an "Upload Savegame" and "Download Savegame" or "Sync Savegame with the cloud" or whatever option in your games.

• 1 year later...