Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

I'm gonna go ahead and assume every trophy with 0 achievers in this list is glitched. I know for a fact I've done more than 10 clean laps, and after playing only a couple hours I've already earned over $500,000 so I'm sure others have earned a million without obtaining that trophy.

Which doesn't surprise me, seeing as Codemasters seemingly decided to give up on making properly working games.

Speaking of which, the game itself is full of glitches and game crashes and huge framerate drops (even on PS5).

Pretty frustrating. Anyone hear anything about them fixing these issues?

4 hours ago, LongLiveHelghast said:

I can confirm this too, did 10 clean laps back to back on the first Throwdown event. It’s weird how trophies that are clearly working on PS4 are completely broken on PS5.

Yeah it's really weird and actually killing me.

I have the digital PS4 version since a week now, i didn't start it cause I wanted to wait my PS5 to directly play the PS5 version of the game

Finally got my precious  ps5 yesterday, and the game is broken so still have to wait for a patch ><

• Like 1

Here's the million dollar question.  If I complete the game and all trophies before a patch, when the patch does come through will it automatically sync and pop or will I have to do the glitched trophies all over again from zero because i wont feel like getting level 50 twice

6 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

Here's the million dollar question.  If I complete the game and all trophies before a patch, when the patch does come through will it automatically sync and pop or will I have to do the glitched trophies all over again from zero because i wont feel like getting level 50 twice

Nobody knows if it will auto unlock because honestly CM couldn't give a toss. I just had my save corrupt and lose everything there on level 49 so I'm ditching this one for the time being. Don't know why my level and money would be lost because it should be saved on their servers but guess not

1 hour ago, Colt said:

Nobody knows if it will auto unlock because honestly CM couldn't give a toss. I just had my save corrupt and lose everything there on level 49 so I'm ditching this one for the time being. Don't know why my level and money would be lost because it should be saved on their servers but guess not

Yea, im gonna stop now and come back to it when codemasters cleans up their mess. Ps4 version is running fine. If they weren't ready for next gen then they should've waited.  Sucks because the game looks amazing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

Yea, im gonna stop now and come back to it when codemasters cleans up their mess. Ps4 version is running fine. If they weren't ready for next gen then they should've waited.  Sucks because the game looks amazing.

Oh no, this is standard for them now releasing a gane with broken trophies. Wise to leave it for now incase it just wipes your progress like me and the other guy. I also had 1.7 million in credits gone and no 1 million trophy 

4 minutes ago, Miss_Valkyria said:

Thanks for that. Looks like a better way to report

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRemastered said:

sounds good, thanks for the info

Sounds good ?!

It's been more than 1 week i bought the game, and still have to wait an other 1 for it to be patched so it just works as it's supposed to be ... it's taking to much time ! :/

I buy less and less games day-one, i guess i will just stop buying any now -_-

Edited by seblegamer

42 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Sounds good ?!

It's been more than 1 week i bought the game, and still have to week an other 1 for it to be patched so it just works as it's supposed to be ... it's taking to much time ! :/

I buy less and less games day-one, i guess i will just stop buying any now -_-

Agreed, Im playing The Pathless right now and it runs flawlessly.  Smaller, Indie companies are making much higher quality games then AAA developers these days,  So unless its Sony Studios I'm done buying day 1.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

dude what do you expect? Sony has to certify every single update, so you can't expect patches everyday. Also these guys are only human. We can be happy that it only takes one more week and not a month.

It was a time where games couldnt get patch and so it was tested the right way and games worked perfectly fine day one !! Not 1 month later ...

When you buy a car, you want to drive it directly, and cant be ok if they tell you that your engine doesnt work but hey dont worry, we will fix it soon ... no, you buy it now, it should work now

Your game is broken ? Then just dont sell it yet ...

And seeing all the crash with the game, im wondering if they tried it on ps5 at least one time -_-

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

It was a time where games couldnt get patch and so it was tested the right way and games worked perfectly fine day one !! Not 1 month later ...

When you buy a car, you want to drive it directly, and cant be ok if they tell you that your engine doesnt work but hey dont worry, we will fix it soon ... no, you buy it now, it should work now

Your game is broken ? Then just dont sell it yet ...

And seeing all the crash with the game, im wondering if they tried it on ps5 at least one time -_-

ok i haven't played the ps5 version that much (2 hours) but it didn't crash once. Hopefully it won't happen in the next hours, but this is just a 10h platinum (except for the miles) so it shouldn't be too bad.

I agree with games being more polished years ago, but these times are sadly over and i got used to it.

On 24/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Playing this on Xbox Series X and running into no issues. Weird, hope its sorted for you all soon!

I spoke too soon, apparently! The 1000 mile achievement is glitched for a lot of people too. No achievement tracking occuring after a certain point! 

On 25/11/2020 at 1:08 AM, Unr3al_Sup3rStar said:

All the glitched trophies will be getting fixed in an upcoming patch, I was told within the next week or so. They will also be retroactive 

Does this include my above point for "Spare Some Change for Gas?" - and was this from Codemasters? Many thanks. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I spoke too soon, apparently! The 1000 mile achievement is glitched for a lot of people too. No achievement tracking occuring after a certain point! 

Does this include my above point for "Spare Some Change for Gas?" - and was this from Codemasters? Many thanks. 

Yes, that was from Codemasters. 
They said that on the official Dirt 5 Discord.