Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the Super Size DLC trophy 'Travelling in style' (driving 30 miles with the Bentley Continental GT Ice Race Car) not popping on PS5.

I'm currently at 37 miles but still hasn't popped. Restarted the ps5 and the game several times to no avail.

All other trophies unlocked when they had to.

Only other trophy I still need is 1000 miles, currently i'm at 940.

Also of note: the first time i got more than 30000 in a Gymkhana event was in a DLC carreer event. The trophy wouldnt pop. I assume it only unlocks in a normal carreer event, not the DLC.

I got +30k again in a carreer event and it unlocked.

Edit: Did another run with the Bentley in an online challenge after 3 days not playing Dirt. After finishing the challenge it unlocked. Total miles on bentley 45.

Edited by MrSander
update on progress glitched trophy

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Cornholio4 said:

I have had this problem with the last 2 trophies in the last day. They all popped a long time after I earned them. Keep doing events and it should pop eventually. I am waiting for the 1000km one to pop now too. Done 1004km. 

I decided to try and online race and it popped first time, cheers ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone have issues with the Main Course dlc trophy on supersize? I’ve gotten all 81 stamps but no trophy, and I replayed one of the final missions (won in 1st with all 3 stamps again) to see if it’ll help but no luck. Not really sure what to do at this point? Lots of posts on this thread so I haven’t read them all but it doesn’t seem too many are mentioning this particular dlc

edit: just unlocked after repeating the “semifinal” race, stampede foci di giovo, since I had a couple miles left to drive with the taycan figured id just do some more races. Doubt it has anything to do with this particular race, probably just delayed…

Edited by Atom1cMoose

• 10 months later...

"Now I Am the Master" didn't unlock for me.

I had backed up my save to the cloud just before doing one of the chapter 5 final event. So I downloaded my save back, gave it another shot, same issue. Did it yet another time, by doing one of the other chapter 5 final event and then the Superstar Finale, still no luck.

What did the trick in the end was to simply restart the game after having finished the event, and upon reaching the main menu, the trophy unlocked.

I'm guessing if another career trophy glitches it would work the same way (might've already been confirmed before, only searched for occurances for "Now I Am the Master" though).

Edited by Alexgaara
  • Like 1

On 29.4.2023 at 7:39 PM, Alexgaara said:

"Now I Am the Master" didn't unlock for me.

I had backed up my save to the cloud just before doing one of the chapter 5 final event. So I downloaded my save back, gave it another shot, same issue. Did it yet another time, by doing one of the other chapter 5 final event and then the Superstar Finale, still no luck.

What did the trick in the end was to simply restart the game after having finished the event, and upon reaching the main menu, the trophy unlocked.

I'm guessing if another career trophy glitches it would work the same way (might've already been confirmed before, only searched for occurances for "Now I Am the Master" though).

Had the same issue here + with no event left behind trophy, restarting the game fixed it.

• Like 1