Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

On 20/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, P-Low14 said:

Here's the million dollar question.  If I complete the game and all trophies before a patch, when the patch does come through will it automatically sync and pop or will I have to do the glitched trophies all over again from zero because i wont feel like getting level 50 twice

Has anyone in the discord tried pushing this question at codies? ?

I'm enjoying the game for the time being and want to keep playing but if my progress is essentially reset next week, I can't see me playing again.

Still nothing ... i'm bored to wait for a game bought day-one ...

I took Dirt 4 day-one... Dirt 5 too ... to support the editor, but it's the last time for me ... next time will wait a few months, to get a 100% working game, and it will be cheaper, what a shame !

On 01/12/2020 at 11:28 AM, seblegamer said:

I took Dirt 4 day-one... Dirt 5 too ... to support the editor, but it's the last time for me ... next time will wait a few months, to get a 100% working game, and it will be cheaper, what a shame !

Sell it for another game like I did mate. Biy it back when it is finished

1 hour ago, Colt said:

Sell it for another game like I did mate. Biy it back when it is finished

I bought the digital version of the Amplified edition of the game for 43€ ... so ... can't sell it :D 

Wanted the digital version so i can have both PS4 and PS5 version ^^

43 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

I bought the digital version of the Amplified edition of the game for 43€ ... so ... can't sell it :D 

Wanted the digital version so i can have both PS4 and PS5 version ^^

Ahh okay mate. The PS4 versions works without any problems right? I sold Dirt 5 and got AC Valhalla 

25 minutes ago, Colt said:

Ahh okay mate. The PS4 versions works without any problems right? I sold Dirt 5 and got AC Valhalla 

PS4 version including all trophies worked fine for me and never crashed once, PS5 version is shocking in comparison.

17 hours ago, MsieurSeb said:

A tweet official Dirtgame :

"Hey 1f44b.png we're aware that some PS5 Trophies are not triggering for players, and this is resolved in the next game update. After completing one event, any Trophies you've unlocked will trigger 1f44d.png"

Thanks so much for sharing that. I now feel safe playing the game again!

2 hours ago, TayTheDay said:

Thanks so much for sharing that. I now feel safe playing the game again!

ffs. I just did 20+ events and 5 throwdowns. The game crashed 4 or 5 times in 2 hours but the most recent one corrupted my save and now I'm back to exactly where I was before I started. Fuck this game

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TayTheDay said:

ffs. I just did 20+ events and 5 throwdowns. The game crashed 4 or 5 times in 2 hours but the most recent one corrupted my save and now I'm back to exactly where I was before I started. Fuck this game

I advise you to wait because the game causes corrupted saves. I lost +2 hours of play. ✌️

22 hours ago, TayTheDay said:

That happened to me. Can't be bothered playing through it all again so gonna wait til it is cheap and buy it back

F this game. After over 10 hours of playtime, my save data got corrupted after the most recent crash (which has probably been my 15th+ crash I've experienced while playing this horrendous game). I'll probably not go back on it for quite a while. What a waste of $60. Absolute horse shit. Definitely wait until a patch is released to attempt playing this game on PS5... whenever the hell that decides to get released.

• Like 1

On 04/12/2020 at 2:04 PM, Colt said:

That happened to me. Can't be bothered playing through it all again so gonna wait til it is cheap and buy it back

Love the avatar ??

On 01/12/2020 at 11:28 AM, seblegamer said:

DiRT4 is exactly why I didn’t day 1 DiRT5. Love the series, 2 being my fave. But the pain of DiRT4’s bugged list really put me off 5.

Hopefully it’s fixed up soon as I’d love to play it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shakie19 said:

Love the avatar 1f44c-1f3fb.png

DiRT4 is exactly why I didn’t day 1 DiRT5. Love the series, 2 being my fave. But the pain of DiRT4’s bugged list really put me off 5.

Hopefully it’s fixed up soon as I’d love to play it

Ahah then i guess you are a wiser man than me ... looks like i didnt learn my lesson -_-"

But for Dirt 6 or Dirt Rally 3.0 ... i will definitly wait before buying it :/ 

• Like 1