Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

52 minutes ago, iBroke-Bad said:

You can enter the career mode using one of the activity cards. I played the first race of the career mode and got the trophy for finishing all events.

But there is still no way to get the trophy for unlocking ever throwdown.

Good shout, can confirm that works.

Apart from the Throwdown one. I tried playing a few of them but nothing unlocked. Thats the only Trophy left for Platinum.

Hopefully they can actually fix all this but I doubt we will see this patch in 2020

1 minute ago, J_Chmielinski said:

Looks like the Throwdowns trophy is at 0.1% on PSN, so someone unlocked it. Was it like that before?

No, i assume that this trophy doesn't unlock if you fullfilled the criteria before the update. You might be able to get platinum if you didn't play that much before the patch.

6 minutes ago, westersburg said:

No, i assume that this trophy doesn't unlock if you fullfilled the criteria before the update. You might be able to get platinum if you didn't play that much before the patch.

Sure hope so, I held off playing the game, started it yesterday and I’m having a blast so far, hopefully I won’t have to take another long break, haha.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

So you think only one people on PSNProfiles was smart enough not to play every Event and Throwdown before? Maybe there is another way if stupid Codemasters don't patch it.

Seems like for the 1000 Miles Trophies there is also another way because some people got it already.

Edited by Straight_Edge1

8 minutes ago, Straight_Edge1 said:

So you think only one people on PSNProfiles was smart enough not to play every Event and Throwdown before? Maybe there is another way if stupid Codemasters don't patch it.

Seems like for the 1000 Miles Trophies there is also another way because some people got it already.

Well i assume that no that many people tried to go for the 1000 miles trophy before, since you already noticed that the majority of trophies was glitched and this trophy doesn't come naturally while playing through the carreer.

1 minute ago, westersburg said:

Well i assume that no that many people tried to go for the 1000 miles trophy before, since you already noticed that the majority of trophies was glitched and this trophy doesn't come naturally while playing through the carreer.

Oh, so you think it' not enough for that Trophy to play every Event one time?!

11 hours ago, iBroke-Bad said:

You can enter the career mode using one of the activity cards. I played the first race of the career mode and got the trophy for finishing all events.

But there is still no way to get the trophy for unlocking ever throwdown.

Great find! I'm still a touch wary about it corrupting my save though which seem to have happened to numerous people.

18 minutes ago, Straight_Edge1 said:

Oh, so you think it' not enough for that Trophy to play every Event one time?!

Definitely not. I already finished the ps4 version and hat to run the game afk for 10 more hours. Probably 5 if you play active. People were saying that you finish the career with around 600-700 miles.

1 hour ago, MsieurSeb said:

Hello,

I still have three bugged trophies Stuntmasta', Spare Some Change for Gas? and I'll Show Them! I'll Show Them All... 1f611.png

Stuntmasta bugged for me as well. I think the list completely bugs out sometimes, because I’ve got two others glitched as well (including one of the story related trophies)

On 17/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, J_Chmielinski said:

Someone earned the plat today, so I guess the trophies are mostly fixed. No glitches for me so far, fingers crossed it continues.

No! He is brazilian, its my friend Danilo.. (his psn id is from usa, but he is brazilian)

I got the game yesterday by devs for PS5.. today, I got 1 million cash and 30k points gynkana and no trophy for both with the latest patch installed.

I will send them a message to show this problem

• Like 1