Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

I had glitched following trophies: "Superstar Story" (Complete Chapter 5),  "Superstardom" (Reach level 50) and "Stuntmasta" (Score 30,000 or higher in a Career Gymkhana event) after recent patch of ps5 version. I have started play Dirt 5 after the latest patch.

Following trophies glitched so far:

"Superstar Story" - solved with game restart and replied other event from tree. Game freeze after finishing Chapter 5.

"Superstardom" - it glitched after reaching level 50, but played around ten Gymkhana events and trophy unlocked.

"Stuntmasta" - reached 30 000 points, but no trophy. What track have you suggest to use?

Still no tried to finish "I'll Show Them! I'll Show Them All!"" trophy on Throwdowns events. Any suggest to avoid glitch?

5 hours ago, Eking07 said:

Still no tried to finish "I'll Show Them! I'll Show Them All!"" trophy on Throwdowns events. Any suggest to avoid glitch?

I made a backup of my save when i only have 1 locked throwdown left 

Yesterday i unlocked last one, no trophy .. so i will try again today going back from my backup save.. hoping it will unlock this time !

For your issue with the 30k points in Gymkhana ... i did it on first event in chapter 1. I didnt got trophy first time .. i just closed the game and retried it directly after, and it unlocked fine :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SgtStangroj said:

I unlocked the Throwdowns trophy tonight,  was going for completing all events, which I did, but that one didn't unlock.  Something still isn't right with this game! 

Close the game, restart it, and finish an event, it will probably unlock !

I had the issue with many trophies for this game, and stop / relaunch game and do requirement again always fixed the issue and unlocked trophy ^^

• Like 1

I have found that most of the trophies are not unlocking when they are supposed to after the update. I have to quit the game and replay the event and then it triggers every time ?

I had a freeze when i assume the throwdown trophy was supposed to unlock and it appeared when i put the game back on straight away. What a mess.

Edited by Miss_Valkyria

8 minutes ago, Miss_Valkyria said:

I have found that most of the trophies are not unlocking when they are supposed to after the update. I have to quit the game and replay the event and then it triggers every time 1f644.png

I had a freeze when i assume the throwdown trophy was supposed to unlock and it appeared when i put the game back on straight away. What a mess.

So you unlocked all Throwdowns before or after the patch?

6 minutes ago, MsieurSeb said:

I've done all the races ... I'm going around in circles on a circuit with a rubber band on the Dualsense ... it's been 2 hours and no trophy ...

I drove about 1000 laps on the Mitten Course in Arizona after finishing all career events until the trophy popped

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, headbusta517 said:

Has anyone had trophy issues if they started the game for the first time after all of the recent patches?

I started it saturday, and yes there is still issues.

BUT, you can still have the platinum ! (got it myself)

When you are supposed to get a trophy and it doesnt pop, just close / restart game and do the requirement again, trophy will just pop fine :)

You should make a backup when you only have 1 locked showdown event left ... so if trophy doesnt pop, you can reload your save and try again ! (it glitched on me first try, thx god i made a backup and got trophy on second try :) )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I started it saturday, and yes there is still issues.

BUT, you can still have the platinum ! (got it myself)

When you are supposed to get a trophy and it doesnt pop, just close / restart game and do the requirement again, trophy will just pop fine :)

You should make a backup when you only have 1 locked showdown event left ... so if trophy doesnt pop, you can reload your save and try again ! (it glitched on me first try, thx god i made a backup and got trophy on second try :) )

So if i already unlocked all the throwdowns without a backup save what are my options, start a new playthrough which i dont wanna do or hope a future patch retroactively lets me get the trophy??

16 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Close the game, restart it, and finish an event, it will probably unlock !

I had the issue with many trophies for this game, and stop / relaunch game and do requirement again always fixed the issue and unlocked trophy ^^

Thanks very much! Tried it again today, just did one event and trophy unlocked. Now to try and do that annoying 30k gymkhana one!

I just got the throwdown trophy, I had to start from scratch as I completed everything without it unlocking but I finally got it on my second playthrough of the career mode. I am just glad it's over as that was the last one I needed 

4 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

So if i already unlocked all the throwdowns without a backup save what are my options, start a new playthrough which i dont wanna do or hope a future patch retroactively lets me get the trophy??

Yep sadly thats the only trophy i see for which you cant just redo something to make the trophy pop ... you really need a save with 1 event still locked to make trophy pop... =/

But if you dont want to play the game again just for it, then you should wait ... patches will coming in the future ... hopefuly with this trophy fixed and making it pop if already done :)

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, iBroke-Bad said:

So you unlocked all Throwdowns before or after the patch?

i unlocked a few before the patch and the rest after. Tbh i quit playing the game a few hours in until they released the patch as i didn't trust them when they said to play it and everything will unlock when the patch was out.

Hi! I think my 1k miles trophy glitched ... I didnt find any stats to check how many I have it! 

Because, two days ago I finished the carrer and keep it replaying races to farm miles, done around 100+ races and no trophy yet. In this time, I got 3 crashes, for god I didnt lost my save but i think when crashes the count for miles gone to zero again.. I have the latest patch installed

PS: I am playing on PlayStation 5

Edited by biganhaofficial