Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

8 hours ago, AlesXXVI said:

Apparently they haven’t added D5 into the Racenet update yet. I asked their community manager how to keep track of the miles and he replied that, aside from the mileage tracker in the future, the racenet thing should do the trick.. I guess not. Either way, I got the trophy now. If it’s the 1k miles you’re after the easiest way is to rubberband it through “Playgrounds”. Should take 4-5 hours. Refresh every 30/40 min (so end the race through the finish line and repeat) 

Not sure to understand. Is there a specific Playground race for this trophy? An infinite straight line would be nice!

Currently I'm doing 50 laps loops in Arizona... ?

1 hour ago, johnclark12 said:

So if you haven't started this game yet is it still advisable to wait or is it safe to start at this point?

It's fun for what it is.

Just make 1000% sure you cloud save before the last showdown event unlocks. The trophy has a habit of not unlocking. I had that problem as well but thanks to a cloud save I spared myself a full new playthrough.

Getting 1000 miles is a boring grind though which killed all the fun for me. When I got all trophies in less then 2 days I had a lot of fun but then I wasted around 4-5hrs driving a boring map over and over to get the last trophy.

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

It's fun for what it is.

Just make 1000% sure you cloud save before the last showdown event unlocks. The trophy has a habit of not unlocking. I had that problem as well but thanks to a cloud save I spared myself a full new playthrough.

Getting 1000 miles is a boring grind though which killed all the fun for me. When I got all trophies in less then 2 days I had a lot of fun but then I wasted around 4-5hrs driving a boring map over and over to get the last trophy.

So realistically you can get everything besides that grindy trophy in 1-2 days? I assume its not very difficult then.

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies work fine now, I had no issues at all and only need 1000 miles for the plat.

People here complain about the grind and yet limit themselves to repeating the same race for hours. I'd say it's better to just enjoy the game, beat the new events added with the patch, play some online races or playground creations, beat some high scores and you will get it in no time. ;):platinum:

Edited by Domino_Destructo

On 27-2-2021 at 5:31 AM, johnclark12 said:

So realistically you can get everything besides that grindy trophy in 1-2 days? I assume its not very difficult then.

Very easy game. Even on hard it’s easy and thats from someone who sucks at racing games. I only played around 5 race games in total

On 3/7/2021 at 6:13 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Very easy game. Even on hard it’s easy and thats from someone who sucks at racing games. I only played around 5 race games in total

I'm more so worried about the bad reviews for glitches and bugs. I don't want to play a broken game that will not unlock trophies for me or keep crashing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have problem with the No event left behind trophy (beat all events). I beated all of them yesterday, but there's no trophy.

Tried to close the game, replay a few of the last events, tried close the game and resume with the control center activity cards, but still no luck. Is there any other method? I haven't got a cloud save before the last event, because it's auto-updated after this.

OK, I got the glitched trophy for the complete all events criteria...

I tried to play random events for 3 days, and yesterday it just popped for me. What I did beforehand is I played one event in each DLC, and immediately after these, I played one in the main campaign. I don't know if this was the method that caused it, or I just played an unseen but correct amount of event.

Edited by grassware
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, grassware said:

OK, I got the glitched trophy for the complete all events criteria...

I tried to play random events for 3 days, and yesterday it just popped for me. What I did beforehand is I played one event in each DLC, and immediately after these, I played one in the main campaign. I don't know if this was the method that caused it, or I just played an unseen but correct amount of event.

I had the same problem. I completed one event from the DLC and then done a random main event afterwards and it popped. Thanks for your post.

• Like 1

Did anyone had problem with "Stuntmasta" trophy? I have 30.000 points on every Gymkhana event and I still don't have this trophy. 

I tried reinstalling game, it didn't help. Maybe somebody know anythink about this issue? 

All of the milage related trophies did not unlock for me even though I've reached their requirements ?‍♂️

I'm sure Codemasters have broken those types of trophy in every single game they added it to...

Edit - So the trophies unlocked for me finally, apparently the game doesn't like you using career events to unlock the milage stuff, went into Arcade and did 2 races with the DLC required cars and the trophies popped. Still hate these trophies though 

Edited by CaptainPicco

Has anyone had any issues with story trophies not unlocking now i am the master didn't unlock but no event left behind did am playing the ps5 version if that matters 

Had to delete my save and run through the campaign again but have my plat now 

Edited by harrisonr1
Update
  • Like 1

I had no issues base game, as for the dlcs however... I did all of the requirements for the energy dlc and even after doing all of the workaround methods I could find, I was only able to pop the 30 miles trophy. The 4 event related ones still remain locked, even after restarting my console, finishing each of the races in different positions with different cars, etc. if anyone has any other ideas let me know.

Finally got all of the dlc trophies. Can verify the mileage trophies pop much more consistently in arcade than they do in career. For the rest of the dlc trophies, I just had to repeat events over and over and hope for the best basically. Probably did 30-40 races after earning all of the stamps in the Energy pack before that trophy popped.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zultan8212 said:

Finally got all of the dlc trophies. Can verify the mileage trophies pop much more consistently in arcade than they do in career. For the rest of the dlc trophies, I just had to repeat events over and over and hope for the best basically. Probably did 30-40 races after earning all of the stamps in the Energy pack before that trophy popped.  

Worked for me also, did flying lap, the top bulldozer race then the first race of the dlc over and over and they eventually all popped. Thanks!