Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

On 29/04/2021 at 7:15 AM, grassware said:

OK, I got the glitched trophy for the complete all events criteria...

I tried to play random events for 3 days, and yesterday it just popped for me. What I did beforehand is I played one event in each DLC, and immediately after these, I played one in the main campaign. I don't know if this was the method that caused it, or I just played an unseen but correct amount of event.

I've got this problem too, i'm going to try this solution.

Fingers crossed it works.

On 4/29/2021 at 7:15 AM, grassware said:

OK, I got the glitched trophy for the complete all events criteria...

I tried to play random events for 3 days, and yesterday it just popped for me. What I did beforehand is I played one event in each DLC, and immediately after these, I played one in the main campaign. I don't know if this was the method that caused it, or I just played an unseen but correct amount of event.

I will try this. Tried replaying the events i didnt get 3 stamps on to try and pop it but no trophy.

On the stats it says main events complete and main events wins only 22 which i hope isnt affecting it. But the top stat it says career events complete it says 193 which im guessing includes dlc.

Also the activity cards are wrong. Sonetimes it says 0%.

I also had the 1000 miles trophy glitch but what i did was replay a playgrounds event which popped it

On 5/6/2021 at 8:12 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I will try this. Tried replaying the events i didnt get 3 stamps on to try and pop it but no trophy.

On the stats it says main events complete and main events wins only 22 which i hope isnt affecting it. But the top stat it says career events complete it says 193 which im guessing includes dlc.

Also the activity cards are wrong. Sonetimes it says 0%.

I also had the 1000 miles trophy glitch but what i did was replay a playgrounds event which popped it

Did it work for you? I try it but the trophy not pop :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 12.5.2021 at 4:40 PM, MrBeens said:

A new update dropped yesterday.  Can anyone tell if it's fixed any of the DLC trophy problems yet?

I still have issues with multiple trophies... the most annoying one is the 1000 miles trophy. I have 1019 and it´s the last trophy missing for platinum. 

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who may be having issues with "Drive 1000 Miles trophy", I was on over 1050 miles on both the in game counters (Main stat screen then scrolled under "career" tab and nothing was working. Well, I booted up an online race for the first time ever and upon completion, the trophy and the plat popped for me! Maybe playing an online game or two can help in popping some glitched trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed the PS4 version no problem, the PS5 is a different story (digital download, version 4.005.000).

Aside from the frame-rate drop outs and crashing when resuming from sleep mode, I had issues with the following Energy DLC trophies:

Wheely Big Finish
Trophy didn't pop, I replayed the level a few times and tried re-rolling the career and event targets, still no luck.
After the 3rd attempt it decided to pop Extra Energy for all 75 stamps (I had all 75).
I reloaded an earlier save and it still didn't pop, played the level again and it pinged.

I'm Spinning Around
Didn't pop despite replaying both levels a few times, ended up loading an earlier save.

Extra Energy
Didn't pop, I tried replaying all 3 of the final races and still nothing, but as above it wierdly popped when trying the Wheel Spin event.

BBs
As per Extra Energy, I got nothing even after replaying all of the last 3 races.
I reloaded an earlier save and still nothing, it finally popped after I tried with a different vehicle and letting Bulldozer get in front for a bit and then me overtaking him, so as to prove I'd actually beaten him maybe?

Edited by Xorro_175

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Toastnosauce said:

I'm stuck on the stuntmasta trophy and it's the last one needed for Plat. I've got over 30,000 several times but the trophy won't pop. Anyone have have suggestions?

try it with a new save data.

that should work.

1 hour ago, Toastnosauce said:

How do you do that without erasing all my stuff?

Upload your save to the ps-plus cloud,than delete save from console storage.try stuntmasta trophy.after that you can delete the current save and download the old one (with your progress and stuff) from ps plus cloud.

and don't forget to disable ps plus auto upload

Edited by xXBurniXx

24 minutes ago, xXBurniXx said:

Upload your save to the ps-plus cloud,than delete save from console storage.try stuntmasta trophy.after that you can delete the current save and download the old one (with your progress and stuff) from ps plus cloud.

and don't forget to disable ps plus auto upload

I may have to use a flash drive. I don't have ps plus. But thank you for the information. Been really helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Hi!
I just started playing it, I did the 30K in a Gymkhana event (playground mode) but I have not unlocked the trophy.Does it necessarily have to be done in a career event or is it glitch? :(

"Score 30,000 or higher in a Career Gymkhana event" - This has to be done in a Career event. This can be done in a DLC career event too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

"Score 30,000 or higher in a Career Gymkhana event" - This has to be done in a Career event. This can be done in a DLC career event too. 

Sto invecchiando, come ho fatto a non leggere bene la descrizione? xD
However, looking for "30,000" in the playground you will find events made for that trophy, so I was convinced it worked ?
OK thanks.

23 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Sto invecchiando, come ho fatto a non leggere bene la descrizione? xD
However, looking for "30,000" in the playground you will find events made for that trophy, so I was convinced it worked 1f602.png
OK thanks.

Sadly not, hope you get it in the end!

• Like 1