I Made a Better PSN Web Store

NathanielJohn

• 1 month later...

Now I am trying to browse the Hong Kong store and when I turn the page it returns me to the store that I have by default (in this case Spain).

Until 2 days ago it worked fine for me. I've deleted the cookies right now to see if it was my problem, and now I can't even log in and it puts the French store by default.

Just a sidenote, dunno if it's an issue on your side, or the automaticity of the thing does it, but some of the bundles do not reflect the number of plats. It's not a big issue, but would be nice to be able to determine the real bundles from the ps4/ps5 bundles with a quick look. For example the Assassin Creed Enzo collection correctly shows 3 plats, but the Dead Rising one only shows 1.

Still loving it by the way, this is a godsend store ?

Absolutely love this page, but I have a slight issue. For every single page load the region resets to German. Doesn't matter what I do, no matter how many times I tell it I'm not at all interested in the German psn store, every single page load it resets to German. Is there a way to fix this, as naturally it gets very tedious to click the region box for every single page. 

Another one for "it keeps me redirecting me to a wrong country store".

Chrome would first always redirect me to the UK store, after clearing cookies and history it now keeps resetting me to the German Store.

Edge and Firefox, both keer redirecting me to the German store, also in incognito modes.

Firefox android is the only browser that keeps displaying my home store (NL), but then again wanting to browse the US sales is impossible.

I really love to use platprices, but currently it is unusable for me.

4 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Another one for "it keeps me redirecting me to a wrong country store".

Chrome would first always redirect me to the UK store, after clearing cookies and history it now keeps resetting me to the German Store.

Edge and Firefox, both keer redirecting me to the German store, also in incognito modes.

Firefox android is the only browser that keeps displaying my home store (NL), but then again wanting to browse the US sales is impossible.

I really love to use platprices, but currently it is unusable for me.

Same has been happening to me. I'll search and then click on the game I want and it'll change the store no matter which one I'm on to GB.

Not sure what the bug is and it's not too bad just a slight annoyance

I don't know what kind of bug it will be, because in Chrome, having the session started before the errors started, it always redirects me to the Spanish store when I search in other stores.

In Firefox and Brave it redirects me to the French store and on top of that I can't log in.

In Android I had the Turkish store I guess saved in the cookies and now it always redirects me to that store.

For those who have bugs, DO NOT LOG OUT, at least you can see your games in the wishlist. @NathanielJohn have you seen our messages? the web is great, the best for me, but if it continues like this, I'll have to go back to using other alternatives.

Edited by tamusic6

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like the mechanism for setting region cookie is broken. You can fix this by opening dev tools and pasting document.cookie="countrycode=GB;". In this case, it would set the region to Great Britain. You can retrieve codes from the URL by switching to that particular region.

edit. Region list dumped from the website:

[AR,BR,CA,CL,MX,US,HK,ID,JP,KR,MY,SG,TW,TH,AU,AT,BE,BG,HR,CZ,DK,FI,FR,DE,GR,HU,IS,IN,IE,IL,IT,NL,NZ,NO,PL,PT,RO,RU,SA,ZA,ES,SE,CH,TR,UA,AE,GB]

@NathanielJohn

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

Seems like the mechanism for setting region cookie is broken. You can fix this by opening dev tools and pasting document.cookie="countrycode=GB;". In this case, it would set the region to Great Britain. You can retrieve codes from the URL by switching to that particular region.

edit. Region list dumped from the website:

[AR,BR,CA,CL,MX,US,HK,ID,JP,KR,MY,SG,TW,TH,AU,AT,BE,BG,HR,CZ,DK,FI,FR,DE,GR,HU,IS,IN,IE,IL,IT,NL,NZ,NO,PL,PT,RO,RU,SA,ZA,ES,SE,CH,TR,UA,AE,GB]

@NathanielJohn

Excuse me, but... what are we supposed to do, exactly?