Online Trophies Assault

OoyahRequiem

Hi,

I'm in the same boat :( I even tried adding people playing the game in my Near list with no luck.

I got the game with Mega Pack and I aim for these two easy trophies (I'm still worried about the one to get all the gold trophies). No luck in finding someone that can help?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm in the same boat :( I even tried adding people playing the game in my Near list with no luck.

I got the game with Mega Pack and I aim for these two easy trophies (I'm still worried about the one to get all the gold trophies). No luck in finding someone that can help?

If you still need help I am here.Beating a challange is the last missing trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All may 28, 2014 got platinum. ATP for support. Good luck.

Dude, how did you do that? A lot of people are having trouble getting those two online trophies (throwdown and upheld honour), until now there's no legitimate way to get this. None of the previous tips/advice work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have read a few sources which suggest the same thing as working. Bear with me as this may seem a bit long

• Person A adds person B as a friend
  • Neither plays LittleDeviants for a while (like a month or so)
  • Person A plays it and should see person B to be able to challenge
  • When done, person A tells person B
  • Person B starts the game
  • Person B will disappear from person A's leaderboards to challenge
  • Person B takes part in challenge
  • Person B then challenges person A back (person A will still appear in person B's list)

Anyone interested in giving this a go?

• 5 months later...

Hi guys,

Thought to jump in here to say that I've just earned Throwdown by doing the following:

A few months ago, I've added a bunch of people whose timestamps on their first throphies for Little Deviants were from 2012. After that, they began showing on the in-game friends list, but I wasn't able to challenge any of them, as I'm sure it happens with all of you.

I then uninstalled the game and "forgot" about it until today, when I decided to reinstall it and give it a try -- that's roughly four months after I've uninstalled it.

Once I went online in-game and checked the "Games" screen, one of the guys who had the game since 2012 was right there, ready to be challenged on one of the games.

I've already sent the challenge and got Throwdown. Unfortunately, I'm not very confident that he will challenge me back so that I can achieve Honour Upheld, but at least that goes to show that it's still doable.

So I can confirm that the method of finding someone who has a save file from 2012, adding him/her as your friend, uninstalling the game and installing it again a few months later will probably make this person appear as "challengeable" on the game.

I hope that this can be of help for some of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Max654
@psiyiyi

Please add me if you can. I managed to send a challenge sometime ago to another player who got Honour Upheld. I didn't get it, though, because I didn't show up on his challenge list afterwards. So, if I do appear on your lists, could you send me a challenge so that I can beat it and challenge you back?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...