Server connection isue

Sundr0wn_

Anyone else getting stuck in an never ending loading screen of "Please wait while we connect you to the Ubisoft Servers"? When trying to launch any Multiplayer OP (Phone and Map) Been unable to connect for a few days now.

Edited by Sundr0wn_

Started playing the game today and was able to get all the online trophies in a couple of hours. No problems connecting or finding people to play with. I’m in Canada so presumably connecting to North American servers. From what I can see, the online is quite active and matchmaking happened quite quickly for the most part.

22 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I encountered a different connection issue not too long ago.

P.S. The above solution might or might not apply to your situation.

Sadly not

Ubisoft club works fine, and all my friends can connect too but i get the same endless loadingscreen.

No error message though

Have you tried letting it buffer a minute or two on the main menu? (I.E: after "logging in" but before selecting continue while the small icon on the lower left part of the screen is spinning). 

That worked for me each time I had a connection problem.

I've had an error message pop up while looking for Sh0wd0wn matches but that usually happened because of low population on the servers and was usually fixed by just trying again. 

• 6 months later...
On 19.11.2020 at 1:42 PM, Sundr0wn_ said:

Anyone else getting stuck in an never ending loading screen of "Please wait while we connect you to the Ubisoft Servers"? When trying to launch any Multiplayer OP (Phone and Map) Been unable to connect for a few days now.

I have this issue pretty much always when I freshly launched the game. I usually just keep pressing :cross: to get into the game as quickly as possible, losing no time at the main menu or somewhere else (only loading screens). But what helps is that I just fast travel to a different location. Not a near one but rather a location where you‘ll get like a 20 second loading screen or so. So if you are at one HQ just fast travel near another.

Other than this I don‘t really have connection issues when I‘m already in the game for some time. Only in uncommon cases and when I fail to open a multiplayer app I just fast travel around the map, try again or just wait a few minutes driving around in singleplayer mode.

On 28.11.2020 at 7:56 AM, Caiphon said:

Have you tried letting it buffer a minute or two on the main menu? (I.E: after "logging in" but before selecting continue while the small icon on the lower left part of the screen is spinning). 

That worked for me each time I had a connection problem.

As I said I like to rush into the game and then I can’t connect to a multiplayer session (or even open leaderboards). I actually tried letting the game buffer on the main menu a couple of times and I always waited a few minutes. For me at least, it doesn’t help, because there’s always a panel saying that the game is unable to connect to Ubisoft servers. And it doesn’t seem like the game would try to reconnect.

So the only suggestions I can give to @Sundr0wn_ and everyone having connection issues before trying again to open a multiplayer feature are:

• fast travel to a different location
  • wait a few minutes
  • make sure your internet connection is stable