PS5 List Instapop?

1 hour ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Does anybody know if you were to earn trophies on the ps4 list then load the ps5 list, if it will instapop all the earned trophies again? Some games like fortnite or no mans sky are doing this

if you get the 100% all playing online, then the zombies and mp trophies because are on the IDs online save, it suppose to auto pop on ps5. This happened before with BF4 (probably the most famous title about the autopop trophies). basically when u went from ps3 to ps4 there was a message for transfer save data and then going on an online match would auto pop all mp trophies.

Maybe same will happen with cold war but no transfer message since the online save on COD games is tied to the players account. Then i presume trophies will auto pop once you join a match or something, cant tell for sure, someone needs to try this and then post it somewhere so others will know about it. 

Edited by black_opREADYf1

Trophies that require you to do a certain amount of something (200 kills in MP for example) will pop after you do one more if you already had it on ps4, specific tasks such as completing the easter egg will not carry over however, annoying because I'd just finished up all the Die Maschine related trophies 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vivamp said:

Trophies that require you to do a certain amount of something (200 kills in MP for example) will pop after you do one more if you already had it on ps4, specific tasks such as completing the easter egg will not carry over however, annoying because I'd just finished up all the Die Maschine related trophies 

damn I was hoping for an easy instaplat lol, screw redoing the dead ops trophies 

On 20/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, Vivamp said:

Die Maschine trophies are super easy compare to other zombies Easter Eggs. Dead Ops Arcade on the other hand is a big oof lol.

what happens with multiplayer trophies if I played the ps5 version 1st will they auto pop on ps4?  I'm guessing if they don't that could lock you out of ever getting them since it is cross generation and the multiplayer statistics would already surpass requirements so here is hoping that they auto pop.

Edited by steel6burgh

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

what happens with multiplayer trophies if I played the ps5 version 1st will they auto pop on ps4?  I'm guessing if they don't that would lock you out of ever getting them since it is cross generation and the multiplayer statistics would already surpass requirements so here is hoping that they auto pop.

Possibly the same thing. 

9 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

what happens with multiplayer trophies if I played the ps5 version 1st will they auto pop on ps4?  I'm guessing if they don't that could lock you out of ever getting them since it is cross generation and the multiplayer statistics would already surpass requirements so here is hoping that they auto pop.

I was thinking something like that aswell, for exaple the trophy for upgrading all perks to tier 3 in zombies, the platinum would essentially become impossible from that trophy alone if they didnt instapop, since you cant re-unlock them

12 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I was thinking something like that aswell, for exaple the trophy for upgrading all perks to tier 3 in zombies, the platinum would essentially become impossible from that trophy alone if they didnt instapop, since you cant re-unlock them

absolutely that is why i'm wanting conformation before I ever play on my ps4.  finding it hard to believe nobody has the answer to this yet.  Seems like somebody would have played on ps5 1st and then went to the ps4 version by now.

• Like 1