Game is quite buggy

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Not much of a tip but I recently started playing this and fell on a stumble block with multiple trophies not unlocking after hours of trying.

Today I backed up my save and tried a new one and instantly most things were unlocking.

I've noticed more things unlock in a constant session also but that could just be me ? But leaving in standby might potentially be another lifesaver to some of the issues.

Other than than this it's an easy enough game 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The name "Party Crashers" really suits the game, it crashes every 50 rounds or so lmao. Does anyone have any specific settings that cause fewer crashes? I'm currently turboing the matches and I'm not even sure if matches count since the game crashes so often.

Edit: wtf it crashes every 20 games now, this game is as bad as it gets xD

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

The name "Party Crashers" really suits the game, it crashes every 50 rounds or so lmao. Does anyone have any specific settings that cause fewer crashes? I'm currently turboing the matches and I'm not even sure if matches count since the game crashes so often.

Edit: wtf it crashes every 20 games now, this game is as bad as it gets xD

Are you doing solo events over and over? I found I had constant crashes and blue screens doing that.

Try in the mod section to make it 100 rounds and do elimination with a second controller it's easy to keep count and very quick still only around 10-14mins if you you stay constant. 

Make sure there is no ai as they will drag out time and have the speed mod up super high and it will end ever time if you just hold the accelerator on round 101.

I hope that helps some what with it, but it's fairly quick enough

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Are you doing solo events over and over? I found I had constant crashes and blue screens doing that.

Try in the mod section to make it 100 rounds and do elimination with a second controller it's easy to keep count and very quick still only around 10-14mins if you you stay constant. 

Make sure there is no ai as they will drag out time and have the speed mod up super high and it will end ever time if you just hold the accelerator on round 101.

I hope that helps some what with it, but it's fairly quick enough

Thanks a lot for the tips! So far it didn't crash at all. btw I thought rounds only count in quick play, is that true?

• Like 1