Hello

KC69-Clone

I am new to the PSN Profiles and forum world.  I was hoping to find information about games to play and trophies, looks like this is the right place.

I have played Resident Evil 4, RE5, RE6, the Dead Island games, and Walking Dead.  (something about killing zombies I think is a pretty good time)

Hope to meet some friends and maybe try some new games, and get some trophies.  :)

• Like 1

Welcome, fellow gamer  :ninja:

Indeed, this is the place to be whenever you need gaming tips, co-op partners, to share your trophies or just chit chat about games generally.

There is nothing greater than killing zombies....except killing NAZI zombies  :yay:

I am new to the PSN Profiles and forum world.  I was hoping to find information about games to play and trophies, looks like this is the right place.

I have played Resident Evil 4, RE5, RE6, the Dead Island games, and Walking Dead.  (something about killing zombies I think is a pretty good time)

Hope to meet some friends and maybe try some new games, and get some trophies.   :)

You're not right in the head if you don't enjoy killing some zombies x)

My son has Dead Rising, I will have to give that one a try (is there online coop?)  Haven't heard of Dead Nation, I will look that one up.  I also have the Dead Space games.

I know there is online coop in Dead Rising 2 and I think they continued this for the remaining Dead Rising games.  The original Dead Rising doesn't have online (I think  :S )

Anyways, welcome to the site and enjoy the forums  :wave:

• Like 1