Red Dead Redemption Remastered Leaked on Amazon

sepheroithisgod

A lot of gaming sites are starting to report an Amazon listing for Red Dead Redemption Remastered on December 10th. It's the same day as the game awards, so it might not be as far fetched as it seems, but I'm pretty skeptical that it will happen.

Think it's just a typo or legit?

Source: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/red-dead-redemption-remastered-ps5-ps4-xbox-one-series-x-release-date-leak/

30 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

A lot of gaming sites are starting to report an Amazon listing for Red Dead Redemption Remastered on December 10th. It's the same day as the game awards, so it might not be as far fetched as it seems, but I'm pretty skeptical that it will happen.

Think it's just a typo or legit?

Source: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/red-dead-redemption-remastered-ps5-ps4-xbox-one-series-x-release-date-leak/

It could be one of those games they release without any notice at the game awards. They did this with Hades.  I think more and more companies will keep doing this as almost every game released like this has earned great reviews because there was no hype and no one saw it coming.  Apex legends is another example of a game released without a moment's notice and it also did very well.

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

Technically, the description says "remake" while everyone is calling it a "remaster".

I doubt they remade the game, but it's odd pointing that in the description of the product :/ 

There's a hell of a lot in RDR2 that could be repurposed to make a total remake a bit easier so it could be possible i guess? New Austin is already there. A remake/remaster hybrid so to speak?

If anything was this the plan all along? The whole New Austin area is pretty redundant in RDR2 as far as I can tell, just filler to pad out the endgame

Edited by Cleggworth