"Local Hero: Mining Town" is buggy ? (edit: no)

walafc0

Hi,

I completed Act 1 and Act 2, I'm in the middle of Act 3. The last side-op mission of Act 1 did not pop, I can't obtain Local Hero: Mining Town. Looks like I'm not the first one. What's described here is exactly what happened to me. Game crashed during "The Liar" mission, I restarted and completed the mission, and the last side-op mission of Act 1 was not unlocked. I tried to continue and finish Act 2 just in case, nothing changed. I advise to backup your save before "The Liar" mission and use it if anything goes wrong.

Now, question for moderators/anti-cheat team: would I be considered as a cheater if I continue the game, unlock all trophies except this one, then restart a new game just for this last trophy ? My concern is about timestamps, which could be flagged as "incorrect" due to trophy dependency.

Thank you.

Edited by waIafc0

I just got the trophy. The mission is not unlocked automatically. You have to go to the village in the south of the first map and talk to a guy. There is a tiny yellow arrow on your map to indicate where he is. Then, the mission starts.

Edited by waIafc0
  • Like 1