Extreme Manhunt - clarification

Hi everyone! I really need help for understanding this trophy! I have made all the Seasonal hunting (Bardon Schaeffer is the actual one in this period) killing the five guys, this last one included (global difficulty normal) thinking that when I would have killed the boss, I would have been able to retry it in challenging difficulty, but I was wrong and I haven’t received the trophy. Everything has been reset to zero. Do I have to restart all the seasonal hunting in challenging difficulty (global ones) or do I have to kill just one boss with this global difficulty? Thanks for the help cause I can’t find any useful information in my native language!

If it's reset to zero, then u have to do it all over again. But if u have reached level 48 this season just kill the hornet previous season prime target on global challenge difficulty. That will work too

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

So the endboss manhunt is just another bounty not a seperate mission you can up the difficulty?

I read that you could start last season prime target on global challenging difficulty, drop difficulty after starting the bounty and it still counts. I'll probably still do it legit, but may help someone struggling doing it solo.

On 11/30/2020 at 8:00 AM, SlipingJimmy said:

So the endboss manhunt is just another bounty not a seperate mission you can up the difficulty?

I read that you could start last season prime target on global challenging difficulty, drop difficulty after starting the bounty and it still counts. I'll probably still do it legit, but may help someone struggling doing it solo.

Yes global must be challenging, but bounty mission can be any difficulty

• Like 3

Set up world diff to challanging find someone who s got jupiter manhunt mission unlocked I just put a post into division 2 group on ps4 groups and someone messaged me. You cant start a mission with him but as soon as he starts a mission you can join both just finish mission and you ll have a trophy.  Jupiter manhunt is on roosvelt island. Hope it helps I did it 2 days ago as I found it on the internet this one works like charm and it did. Otherwise you have to rank up and unlock that mission. 

6 hours ago, Hakan95_ said:

never cannot achieve this achievement, i have completed all 5 main missions on challenging difficulty and global difficulty challenging no trophy, this trophy changed?? or??? 

Main mission is not necessary, this is man hunt mission, collect Intel's by killing five guys leads to Schaeffer. Then kill Schaeffer or if you are at level 48 this season kill Hornet. Simple ?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Eeh, sorry to bring this back up again but I have absolutely no idea who Shaeffer is and/or how to get this trophy as of 2021.

Do I still have to get to Watch level 48? Am I able to skip the tedium of having to get to Level 48?

This is the only trophy left that's giving me any trouble from the DLCs.

Cheers, all!

On 1/12/2021 at 7:13 PM, Killarpong said:

The easiest way is to level up your season to 48th, then on the Washington DC map, go to the stronghold on the left hand side. Hold triangle to open mission settings, then hold triangle again to toggle mission mode, this will enter the Manhunt mode. Now change the mission difficulty level to Challenging.  Complete it and you will get the trophy.

you can see it in my video link above.

Thanks

KP

got it using your method, thanks alot.

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, Killarpong said:

The easiest way is to level up your season to 48th, then on the Washington DC map, go to the stronghold on the left hand side. Hold triangle to open mission settings, then hold triangle again to toggle mission mode, this will enter the Manhunt mode. Now change the mission difficulty level to Challenging.  Complete it and you will get the trophy.

you can see it in my video link above.

Thanks

KP

This is definitely the way to go, I just want to mention that depending on the season you may have to reach a higher level. In this current season the lowest possible for that is 53, in the Seasons Reward Track menu it will also say which mission you can do the Manhunt on, for me it was "Camp White Oak", which is different from the one in your video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, BaneRises314 said:

its way too grindy. especially as a last trophy. There has to be way a cheese way to get it

It is a horrible grind but if you just do a couple of missions a day you'll get to level 48 before you know it, a double xp weekend is also a huge help. I believe it can be cheesed if you find someone that has the mission unlocked, join their group and have them run the mission without you then the trophy unlocks. I have no first hand experience of this happening so I'm not sure if it works or not. 

Good luck with it either way.

• Like 1

On 17.6.2021 at 1:09 PM, elpoko said:

It is a horrible grind but if you just do a couple of missions a day you'll get to level 48 before you know it, a double xp weekend is also a huge help. I believe it can be cheesed if you find someone that has the mission unlocked, join their group and have them run the mission without you then the trophy unlocks. I have no first hand experience of this happening so I'm not sure if it works or not. 

Good luck with it either way.

Just a slight correction because i just got the trophy: The first manhunt mission is available this season at level 53. And you need to be level 53 yourself to take part of the mission (the same as invasion). But i would say it is still the "cheesy" way, otherwise you need to wait until the end of the season when all targets are unlocked this season.

13 hours ago, BaneRises314 said:

does this mean I can wait till the end of the season and get it quickly?

I mean "quickly" is relative. You need to hunt all 4 targets and the main target (only the first one is available atm) on challenge difficulty. I would say it takes at least 20h that way. Or you get to season level 53 because you unlock a manhunt mission (where you only need to run tidal basin once).

On 25/06/2021 at 10:22 PM, MuzzleTea said:

I mean "quickly" is relative. You need to hunt all 4 targets and the main target (only the first one is available atm) on challenge difficulty. I would say it takes at least 20h that way. Or you get to season level 53 because you unlock a manhunt mission (where you only need to run tidal basin once).

How do you even get to level 53? Is it something that only exists after finishing new york DLC?

5 hours ago, willmill97 said:

How do you even get to level 53? Is it something that only exists after finishing new york DLC?

After finishing the last quest in the new york dlc you basically completed your character. After that you start getting shd and season levels (starting from level 1). Your shd level is permanent and uncapped (as far as i see), the season resets every 3 months and you have to start at level 1 again. The short manhunt mission i was refering to unlocks at level 53 this season.

I do not know when the season leveling starts if you dont own the new york dlc.

3 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

After finishing the last quest in the new york dlc you basically completed your character. After that you start getting shd and season levels (starting from level 1). Your shd level is permanent and uncapped (as far as i see), the season resets every 3 months and you have to start at level 1 again. The short manhunt mission i was refering to unlocks at level 53 this season.

I do not know when the season leveling starts if you dont own the new york dlc.

I see, when is the next 3 month reset do you know?

• 1 year later...