iGGTheEnd and the hunt for Ultra rares.

iGGTheEnd

5 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya I was working on monster slayers after 20 hours my game started glitching out and automatically clicked on the delete save file which is located in game for some reason and not at the menu.  I had no back up so I was kind of pissed, I tried going back to it but it was just too buggy and annoying.

Also if you enjoyed Monster slayers please go and play Slay the spire right now it's so good.

It's on my wishlist and i know it's on sale, if only i didnt have so many others in my queue, I might get it anyways. ( last day of sale, bought it!)

Sorry to hear about your save and here I was thinking of giving it another go...I really do like the concept.

I played rogue legacy on pc, it was pretty good from what I remember, but like most roguelites, need a little luck.

Edited by Grotz99
Bought slay the spire :)

Hey iGG! Super happy to see you started your own thread. I noticed you had gone kinda silent for a few months after your I am Bread plat but have been on a tear recently. I've always felt that having to really work for platinums is where you'll find the most enjoyment and the fact you've been crushing it lately is awesome. You currently have the fastest 100% completion on Tooth and Tail which is crazy to me! It's a game I'll consider checking out in the future - and hope it doesn't pose such an impossible challenge.

As for games I'd recommend that are difficult....

1) Batman: Arkham Knight isn't quite UR but the 100% is, and learning the final DLC challenge trophies will absolutely test your skill and demand mastery.

2) Cassy mentioned it but I am currently loving The Banner Saga Trilogy, start with the 1st and see if you like it (it's super cheap on sale)

3) I don't know how you feel about platformers and speedrun challenges but Unravel Two could test your might

4) Stardew Valley is incredible and has a brutally difficult no-death bullet hell mini-game you must complete

5) Besides that - Furi is a boss gauntlet, Downwell is a super tough roguelite, and a game like Tricky Towers is tetris with tricks

Hell yeah, good stuff! I too was a fan of Gwent and Risk of Rain 1/2. Working on Slay the Spire now, and I've been looking at getting Dead Cells. Nice profile, and good luck with the UR hunt!

Based on some of your games and the UR criteria, you might like Deep Sky Derelicts. It's a card-based, turn-based strategy / RPG. I think it is SUPER underrated, at least on PSN, with only 201 game owners and 7 plat achievers (including me ?), currently at 3.48%. I managed all trophies in a single Hardcore (permadeath) campaign plus a short visit to Arena mode. **Edit: I stand corrected, I did have to make a couple quick burner campaigns for misc trophies, but you don't nearly need to reach the ending more than once if you do it right.

There aren't extensive guides available, but if it interests you feel free to hit me with anything you'd like to know.

Trophy list linked here: Deep Sky Derelicts

A quick glimpse of DSD:

dsd-combat-1.png?t=1600161682

Edited by Ya_Boy_James

50 minutes ago, realm722 said:

Hey iGG! Super happy to see you started your own thread. I noticed you had gone kinda silent for a few months after your I am Bread plat but have been on a tear recently. I've always felt that having to really work for platinums is where you'll find the most enjoyment and the fact you've been crushing it lately is awesome. You currently have the fastest 100% completion on Tooth and Tail which is crazy to me! It's a game I'll consider checking out in the future - and hope it doesn't pose such an impossible challenge.

As for games I'd recommend that are difficult....

1) Batman: Arkham Knight isn't quite UR but the 100% is, and learning the final DLC challenge trophies will absolutely test your skill and demand mastery.

2) Cassy mentioned it but I am currently loving The Banner Saga Trilogy, start with the 1st and see if you like it (it's super cheap on sale)

3) I don't know how you feel about platformers and speedrun challenges but Unravel Two could test your might

4) Stardew Valley is incredible and has a brutally difficult no-death bullet hell mini-game you must complete

5) Besides that - Furi is a boss gauntlet, Downwell is a super tough roguelite, and a game like Tricky Towers is tetris with tricks

Ya after I am bread I was playing a lot of Tarkov and Fall guys on PC.  I decided to play Fall guys on PC so I could enjoy it and not think about trophies (funnily enough I got them all on PC just while playing).  I have moments where I really get into trophy hunting and then take a break for a month or two or else I get burned out.

Tooth and tail is a great game and I am surprised it doesn't have more players.  The story is definitely worth a play through even if you don't plan on getting the platinum. It wasn't too difficult but it is kind of hard finding guides on some of the levels because they reworked all the levels after they came out so any guide before 2018 isn't relevant anymore.  Im also pretty surprised I got fastest achiever as well I think I could have cut a day off that time as well except I was boosting wrong.  At first I started boosting with two PSN accounts but then I realized it would go much quicker with 3 accounts so I bought it on steam.

I also have Furi still in my backlog I just don't know when I want to start it I played it for a few minutes just to check it out and it seems like a lot of fun. I already did Downwell which was probably the most frustrating platinum I have I am so bad at fast paced games and hard mode really tested my patience haha.

I have been looking at tricky towers but I am not sure about it as I have always been bad at tetris.  It looks fun but I don't think I would enjoy it if I was trying for trophies.

21 minutes ago, Ya_Boy_James said:

Hell yeah, good stuff! I too was a fan of Gwent and Risk of Rain 1/2. Working on Slay the Spire now, and I've been looking at getting Dead Cells. Nice profile, and good luck with the UR hunt!

Based on some of your games and the UR criteria, you might like Deep Sky Derelicts. It's a card-based, turn-based strategy / RPG. I think it is SUPER underrated, at least on PSN, with only 201 game owners and 7 plat achievers (including me ?), currently at 3.48%. I managed all trophies in a single Hardcore (permadeath) campaign plus a short visit to Arena mode. 

There aren't extensive guides available, but if it interests you feel free to hit me with anything you'd like to know.

Trophy list linked here: Deep Sky Derelicts

A quick glimpse of DSD:

dsd-combat-1.png?t=1600161682

I actually played a bit of Deep Sky Derelects on PC but never ended up getting too deep into it but I do love deckbuillders so maybe I will give it another shot.  Not on PS4 but if you have a PC I suggest you try out monster train it is another great deckbuilding roguelike.

• Like 2

That's an impressive list. I can relate to your story. I too went through a stage of completing very fast and easy platinums and was initially enjoying just completing a game or two in an evening but now the experience feels rather hollow. I'd love to focus on getting rarer platinums now but I just don't think I've got the skill for it. There are a number of platinums which I haven't been able to earn which have extremely high completion rates (Daggerfall, Inksplosion, Squareboy vs Bullies and even 36 Fragments of Midnight) so I don't have confidence that I'd be good enough for these harder games!  

The only two ultra rare Plats I have are Amnesia Collection and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Amnesia is really good and definitely recommended. 

5 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

That's an impressive list. I can relate to your story. I too went through a stage of completing very fast and easy platinums and was initially enjoying just completing a game or two in an evening but now the experience feels rather hollow. I'd love to focus on getting rarer platinums now but I just don't think I've got the skill for it. There are a number of platinums which I haven't been able to earn which have extremely high completion rates (Daggerfall, Inksplosion, Squareboy vs Bullies and even 36 Fragments of Midnight) so I don't have confidence that I'd be good enough for these harder games!  

The only two ultra rare Plats I have are Amnesia Collection and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Amnesia is really good and definitely recommended. 

Honestly I didn't think I had the skill to get UR plats either which is why it took me so long to finally get my first one.  With Downwell for example the first time I played it I died on the first level 10 times and uninstalled it for 2 years.  

Then I downloaded it again eventually and gave it a real try, after hours of practice I was finally able to make the 2nd level, then hours after that the third.  It just took a bunch of practice.  Most URs I have played are about patience honestly. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 0:48 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya after I am bread I was playing a lot of Tarkov and Fall guys on PC.  I decided to play Fall guys on PC so I could enjoy it and not think about trophies (funnily enough I got them all on PC just while playing).  I have moments where I really get into trophy hunting and then take a break for a month or two or else I get burned out.

Tooth and tail is a great game and I am surprised it doesn't have more players.  The story is definitely worth a play through even if you don't plan on getting the platinum. It wasn't too difficult but it is kind of hard finding guides on some of the levels because they reworked all the levels after they came out so any guide before 2018 isn't relevant anymore.  Im also pretty surprised I got fastest achiever as well I think I could have cut a day off that time as well except I was boosting wrong.  At first I started boosting with two PSN accounts but then I realized it would go much quicker with 3 accounts so I bought it on steam.

I also have Furi still in my backlog I just don't know when I want to start it I played it for a few minutes just to check it out and it seems like a lot of fun. I already did Downwell which was probably the most frustrating platinum I have I am so bad at fast paced games and hard mode really tested my patience haha.

I have been looking at tricky towers but I am not sure about it as I have always been bad at tetris.  It looks fun but I don't think I would enjoy it if I was trying for trophies.

I actually played a bit of Deep Sky Derelects on PC but never ended up getting too deep into it but I do love deckbuillders so maybe I will give it another shot.  Not on PS4 but if you have a PC I suggest you try out monster train it is another great deckbuilding roguelike.

If you’re considering getting the platinum for Furi, then I would recommend it. If you’re competant at action games, then Furi is just a matter of learning the bosses, and is not as hard as many claim it to be. You survived Downwell, I Am Bread, and more, so you’re more than competant. It’s a fun game and a good platinum to have.

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208
Wrong person, oops.

I was in the same boat at one point too where I didn't think I had what it takes to earn some UR plats, but I signed up for a "Clean up your UR plats in 2020" challenge last year, and I'm glad I did! Putting your time into something and eventually succeeding is one of the most satisfying things, doesn't just apply to gaming! Glad you've renewed your interest in trophy hunting!

You have a solid list of UR's to tackle!

The only game I'd avoid on your list would be Bound. I got the plat earlier this year and the platforming can be frustrating with the camera. Even the collectables are bad because sometimes they won't register (happened to me once) and that could ruin your 100% run. If you want a good platforming game with solid mechanics, definitely consider Super Meat Boy! It's not as impossible as its reputation makes it out to be, like you said, just put in the time and have patience for this game and you'll eventually get it!

Seeing as you're into strategy games, may I suggest Wargroove? It's like Advance Wars if you've ever played that. I personally adore this game and I can't recommend it enough.

Happy UR hunting!

• Like 1

Just my 2 cents on this topic:

Similar to the OP, I also had a game which, upon obtaining the platinum for it, made me realise I should be able to earn almost every platinum if I put in the time and have the dedication/determination. For me that game was Injustice Ultimate Edition (PS4).

I'd like to recommend some Ultra rare plats or 100% games, hoping for the OP or some of you to stumble upon them and having a blast playing them.

1. Injustice: Gods among us Ultimate Edition (PS4): It's rarity is notorious, yet aside from the difficulty the fact that this was a PS Plus title probably helped lowering it even further. Although tedious at times, I loved conquering this game. 3 components are the reason that this plat is difficult/tedious.

- First and foremost, 3-starring every star labs mission. Some of them are a real pain and might seem unfair at times.

- Second would be an insane grind to level 100. You might use a turbo controller, but regardless, it's pretty annoying.

- Last but not least, the battle mode and therefore the Ultimate Battler trophy. Two of the battles are the worst offenders at possibly stopping you from obtaining the plat, which are the MAX battle and the Impossible battle. In the former you have to defeat 10 opponents consecutively on the highest difficulty without dying while the latter tasks you to defeat the entire roster with one health bar on a somewhat moderate difficulty. Here you have the chance to gain some health back in between rounds by performing certain actions.

The thing about the Ultimate Edition is that you cannot uninstall said patch which makes the A.I. pull of some heavy Input-Reading.

2. Super Meat Boy: Another notorious one, yet, although really hard, I didn't find it to be as difficult as some people make it out to be. This could however be due to me loving platformers. You will fail a lot but it will feel intensely rewarding pulling of an Ironman run/No-Death run. The later worlds, especially the dark world Rapture and Cotton Alley, can really test your patience. I think Dark Cotton Alley alone took me over 30 hours.

I found this game to be so much fun, that I kept playing it for many hours after the platinum and doing speedruns. I tried to get as low as possible on an any% speedrun and had just as much fun doing that after plat.

3. The End is Nigh: Sometimes labeled the spiritual successor of Super Meat Boy because Edmund McMillen also created this gem. I had a blast playing it. The artstyle and controlls are superb and the trophies are not as difficult as the ones in SMB. Some cartridges might pose a challenge, but nothing a little determination can't overcome. The trophy list tasks you to do a playthrough within a certain amount of time as well as dying no more than x times. You don't have to do both simultaneously and with enough practice it shouldn't pose a problem. As with SMB, after obtaining the plat I stayed around for a significant amount of time doing any% speedruns. I am not sure if The End is Nigh is UR as of the time of this post, sometimes it fluctuates between UR and VR status which could be due to the game having very few game owners (<500).

4. Trials Fusion: Awesome mix of racing and platforming on a motocross bike. Unfortunately this game doesn't have a platinum but is pretty enjoyable. You have to do all the challenges and in the case of Top Roach and Pipe Phobia this could take a while. Top Roach took me nearly two weeks of trying. Fusion also has a bunch of DLCs with trophies, with some of them being more lenient and others being quite challenging. Mastering this game gave me the skills to breeze through Trials Rising, Fusion's successor, which isn't even as hard as Fusion trophy-wise. I played both Fusion and Rising after obtaining 100% / the plat for many hours, doing Track central tracks (custom tracks of the community) and Ninja tracks.

5. Surgeon Simulator / I am Bread: Both of those games were developed by the same developer and their plats are pretty rare. In Surgeon Simulator you control an extremely clumsy surgeon who performs certain surgeries in different environments. I am Bread has you running ( or climbing) around as a peace of toast/cracker/baguette or bagle with the goal of being toasted, obtaining all parts of cheese in a level, so on and so forth. Both of these games have intentionally poor controlls, making it hard to maneuver smoothly. You should however get used to this if you spend enough time with the game.

What makes both games challenging trophy-wise are the A+/A++ ratings for every level. Surgeon Simulator had a glitch, where it would unlock the respective trophy after obtaining A+ on only the first six surgeries but this has since been patched. I had to obtain an A+ on every level and it was quite fun while sometimes annoying. I am Bread's A++ requirements can range from "quite easily doable" to "only possible with the willingness to not give up and mastering the controls". The worst offender for the latter would be the garden cheese hunt.

Keep in mind that both games are somewhat glitchy sometimes. It helped me listening to podcasts/music/youtube while playing and it reduced the amount of frustration that would otherwise have built up.

6. Max Payne 3: Hated by many for changing the setting, I found it really enjoyable. Played through it on Xbox 360 4 or 5 times back in the day and deciced to platinum it some years later. By the time you get to New York Minute Hardcore, which has you complete the game in one sitting without dying/failing and being on a timer, this shouldn't pose much of a problem, given that you will have played through the game several times at this point. The only things that can end your run are some glitches, where you can lower the probability of them appearing by taking certain precautions, and your nerves. A friend of mine died on the very last part. All I'm gonna say is: Plane. Don't be that guy. You'll feel pretty empty inside afterwards I'd imagine. NYMHC took me only two tries and the only fail I experienced was completely on my behalf. I did something in chapter 8 that I had never done before. Serves me right.

You also have several DLC trophy lists. Most of them I found quite lame, given that they had to do with multiplayer which I really despise in that game. If you want to obtain the platinum/100% here you should prepare yourself for boosting sessions, otherwise it could become impossible or really boring/tedious.

7. Mortal Kombat (didn't obtain it): Prepare for beating Arcade on the highest difficulty without using a continue, defeating Shang-Tsung double-flawlessly and grinding your way towards the My Kung Fu is Stronger trophy. I got almost all online trophies out of the way several years back and played the Challenge Tower and Story for a bit. After laying the game off for some time I found myself unable to keep pushing forward upon my return due to technical difficulties. I have a Super Slim PS3. I couldn't play online, tower or story without the game freezing over and over again. Reinstalling didn't help either. Somewhere I read that this was a known issue and many people experience this. I am not saying that I would have obtained the platinum otherwise because I hate it when people claim such a thing without having done it. However I never got a fair shot with this freezing stuff.

8. Ollie Ollie 2: Welcome to Olliewood: Side-scrolling 2D game where you pull of tricks and tick off challenges. Didn't find it to be hard at all. Really enjoyable.

9. Trackmania Turbo (didn't obtain it): Really fun and challenging arcade racer. Some games that I felt like playing got in the way. I am about midway through the blue series, some tracks are challenging, some not so much but I am aware that the real fun begins at black series. I keep going back to it.

10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 (didn't obtain it): Awesome remaster of the old games, I am really fond of this version. Sitting at 97% currently with only the level 100 trophy still up for grabs. I am chipping away at it by grinding on and off.

11. Flameover: Running around levels as a firefighter extinguishing fires, saving people and animals. This game is not overly difficult and quite fun to play.

12. Games I haven't played but have lots of URs: Games like Lumo, Bound, Star Trek have 20-30 URs each last time I checked.

6 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

I was in the same boat at one point too where I didn't think I had what it takes to earn some UR plats, but I signed up for a "Clean up your UR plats in 2020" challenge last year, and I'm glad I did! Putting your time into something and eventually succeeding is one of the most satisfying things, doesn't just apply to gaming! Glad you've renewed your interest in trophy hunting!

You have a solid list of UR's to tackle!

The only game I'd avoid on your list would be Bound. I got the plat earlier this year and the platforming can be frustrating with the camera. Even the collectables are bad because sometimes they won't register (happened to me once) and that could ruin your 100% run. If you want a good platforming game with solid mechanics, definitely consider Super Meat Boy! It's not as impossible as its reputation makes it out to be, like you said, just put in the time and have patience for this game and you'll eventually get it!

Seeing as you're into strategy games, may I suggest Wargroove? It's like Advance Wars if you've ever played that. I personally adore this game and I can't recommend it enough.

Happy UR hunting!

I'll definetly check out wargroove, I have heard the name but never actually looked into it at all.

And I've played a bit of super meat boy on PC I might go back to it on PS4 it was actually a lot of fun.

3 hours ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Just my 2 cents on this topic:

Similar to the OP, I also had a game which, upon obtaining the platinum for it, made me realise I should be able to earn almost every platinum if I put in the time and have the dedication/determination. For me that game was Injustice Ultimate Edition (PS4).

I'd like to recommend some Ultra rare plats or 100% games, hoping for the OP or some of you to stumble upon them and having a blast playing them.

8. Ollie Ollie 2: Welcome to Olliewood: Side-scrolling 2D game where you pull of tricks and tick off challenges. Didn't find it to be hard at all. Really enjoyable.

11. Flameover: Running around levels as a firefighter extinguishing fires, saving people and animals. This game is not overly difficult and quite fun to play.

Ollie ollie and Flame over are two I'm pretty interested in, Flameover I have on Vita and I hear that version is easier so I might try that first, the only problem for me in the Vita hurts my hands after an hour of playing just from how they are positioned. 

• Like 1

I like to see you have this all compiled nicely and neatly here OP!! I know we had discussed this privately previously, but def still recommend SteamWorld Heist. A little bit of a grind towards the end for the last few hats, but not too bad. 

I also see you are considering both OlliOlli2 and Flame Over. OO2 is quite the challenge, at least for me I couldn't make any progress after getting partway through the game, as the controls were getting me frustrated and just not clicking. With that being said, I know you have the I am Bread plat so tricky controls don't seem to be a barrier for you!! The game was alot of fun, just pretty difficult to get the hang of so practice and patience will be key.

Flame Over was a very good challenge. You are correct about the Vita version being easier! For the PS4 you pretty much had to make a perfect run, saving every man, woman, and animal, as well as the need to complete every one of the side missions in one go. I forget exactly why the Vita version is easier since it's been a while for me anyway? Not for the faint of heart, but very satisfying for me to pop that plat!! The game was extremely enjoyable for me and I highly recommend that one ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

I like to see you have this all compiled nicely and neatly here OP!! I know we had discussed this privately previously, but def still recommend SteamWorld Heist. A little bit of a grind towards the end for the last few hats, but not too bad. 

I also see you are considering both OlliOlli2 and Flame Over. OO2 is quite the challenge, at least for me I couldn't make any progress after getting partway through the game, as the controls were getting me frustrated and just not clicking. With that being said, I know you have the I am Bread plat so tricky controls don't seem to be a barrier for you!! The game was alot of fun, just pretty difficult to get the hang of so practice and patience will be key.

Flame Over was a very good challenge. You are correct about the Vita version being easier! For the PS4 you pretty much had to make a perfect run, saving every man, woman, and animal, as well as the need to complete every one of the side missions in one go. I forget exactly why the Vita version is easier since it's been a while for me anyway? Not for the faint of heart, but very satisfying for me to pop that plat!! The game was extremely enjoyable for me and I highly recommend that one 1f601.png

Definitely going to start Steamworld soon here got it on sale the other day for $5(ish?). 

I think Flame over on Vita is easier because you only have to complete 1 floor or area or something saving all animals + people but I may be remembering wrong I haven't read that guide in a while.

Just finished my first UR since starting this thread: Dreams what a grind without a turbo controller.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2020 at 10:06 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

Just finished my first UR since starting this thread: Dreams what a grind without a turbo controller.

Woohoo, very happy to hear this for you! 'Grats, I'm sure this is just the start of many more to come ? Looking forward to following along the journey with you!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Woohoo, very happy to hear this for you! 'Grats, I'm sure this is just the start of many more to come 1f601.png Looking forward to following along the journey with you!

Thanks man!

Currently working away at Neon abyss and Monster slayers.  I ended up deleting my Monster slayers save file by accident but I just got back to where I was last night.  Might get Surgeon Simulator started this weekend as well so I have 3 games that can be played in short spurts going at the same time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Currently working away at Neon abyss and Monster slayers.  

Damn, I just checked out Neon Abyss and it looks amazing!! Glad you mentioned it here. 

Btw glad to see that you started your own list :) Not gonna suggest any URs since it's your thread and you have plenty on the backlog, but I would like to ask what your motivation is for hunting URs specifically..? There are many difficult games that don't make the cut (The End is Nigh, for example) and many URs that are only UR cause they are shit or grindy.. You just did Dreams, so you know what I'm talking about ?

I understand the appeal to hunt URs.. I mean, I need to tell myself every now and then to forget about rarity. My advice would be: If you go for URs, at least make sure they are UR for the right reasons. I couldn't imagine that you'd have any fun with Starwhal, for example. 

Keep it up! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Damn, I just checked out Neon Abyss and it looks amazing!! Glad you mentioned it here. 

Btw glad to see that you started your own list :) Not gonna suggest any URs since it's your thread and you have plenty on the backlog, but I would like to ask what your motivation is for hunting URs specifically..? There are many difficult games that don't make the cut (The End is Nigh, for example) and many URs that are only UR cause they are shit or grindy.. You just did Dreams, so you know what I'm talking about 1f605.png

I understand the appeal to hunt URs.. I mean, I need to tell myself every now and then to forget about rarity. My advice would be: If you go for URs, at least make sure they are UR for the right reasons. I couldn't imagine that you'd have any fun with Starwhal, for example. 

Keep it up! 

Ya Neon abyss is pretty fun, it used to crash a lot when it first came out if you were having an insane run but they added a save feature now between levels so it isn't a big deal, but I haven't had a crash yet this patch anyways. 

Honestly I just find it satisfying seeing my UR trophy count go up and being able to fill my trophy cabinet with low rarity games.  At the start of the year I think I had under 10 UR trophies now I have more UR's than, very rares funnily enough.

And ya after playing Dreams I would WAY rather go for something difficult over grindy, I should probably clean up my list to get rid of grindy games after playing Dreams I never want to go through that again.

1 minute ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya Neon abyss is pretty fun, it used to crash a lot when it first came out if you were having an insane run but they added a save feature now between levels so it isn't a big deal, but I haven't had a crash yet this patch anyways. 

Honestly I just find it satisfying seeing my UR trophy count go up and being able to fill my trophy cabinet with low rarity games.  At the start of the year I think I had under 10 UR trophies now I have more UR's than, very rares funnily enough.

And ya after playing Dreams I would WAY rather go for something difficult over grindy, I should probably clean up my list to get rid of grindy games after playing Dreams I never want to go through that again.

Dreams is a great game, just a grindy list. Good luck with Surgeon Simulator, if you do it! I hear it’s controls are borderline frustrating.

3 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Dreams is a great game, just a grindy list. Good luck with Surgeon Simulator, if you do it! I hear it’s controls are borderline frustrating.

Ya its made by the same people as I am Bread, what I did with I am Bread was play only a few levels at a time and then taking a break so I didn't go insane from the controls.   I will probably do the same with Surgeon Simulator as well.  I have 2 other games going at the same time so if SS gets too frustrating I can hop onto something else for a bit.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

...Good luck with Surgeon Simulator, if you do it! I hear it’s controls are borderline frustrating.

This makes me wonder which controls are worse, Surgeon Simulator or I am Bread?!! I've seen a few videos of Surgeon Sim, and I honestly think I would be struggling alot more with that than I have been with I am Bread, despite the latter having a lower rarity % ?

6 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

...what I did with I am Bread was play only a few levels at a time and then taking a break so I didn't go insane from the controls....

I have honestly had to take the same approach over here!! Having to do the same friggin level 30x in a row can really kill one's morale. I have honestly been struggling more with Rampage than with Cheese Hunt... Now that being said I still haven't retried the Garden for A++ and I'm aware how extreme that time is!

Edited by Joe Dubz

22 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

This makes me wonder which controls are worse, Surgeon Simulator or I am Bread?!! I've seen a few videos of Surgeon Sim, and I honestly think I would be struggling alot more with that than I have been with I am Bread, despite the latter having a lower rarity % 1f605.png

Although both I am Bread and Surgeon Simulator are glitchy, in Surgeon Simulator it is a common occurrence that you get stuck somewhere or the Surgeon just doesn't wanna hold onto something. In addition, clipping through objects is also pretty normal. While I am Bread also has its ups and downs control-wise, you find yourself to get better and move pretty fast by understanding the controls and using the momentum.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Although both I am Bread and Surgeon Simulator are glitchy, in Surgeon Simulator it is a common occurrence that you get stuck somewhere or the Surgeon just doesn't wanna hold onto something. In addition, clipping through objects is also pretty normal. While I am Bread also has its ups and downs control-wise, you find yourself to get better and move pretty fast by understanding the controls and using the momentum.

+1

I've "finished" both Games and this sums it up really good. Both Games have their difficulty parts, in SS these are to my mind the Ambulance time trials and in IAB its the cheese Hunt, especially the Gardenlevel.

Btw, you've finished a bunch of good UR Games, i've put a few on my list now aswell???

Never heard of "deathroad to canada" before, but it looks kinda cool ?

Best Regards 

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

15 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

I've "finished" both Games and this sums it up really good. Both Games have their difficulty parts, in SS these are to my mind the Ambulance time trials and in IAB its the cheese Hunt, especially the Gardenlevel.

Btw, you've finished a bunch of good UR Games, i've put a few on my list now aswell???

Never heard of "deathroad to canada" before, but it looks kinda cool ?

Best Regards 

You finishing I am Bread is just a formality at this point.^^

The ambulance levels are really frustrating and a lot of things may happen that make you pull your hair out but are pretty hilarious when some time has passed.

That's why I posted some recommendations here. I sometimes scout the forums and certain profiles to see what games people are playing and got into a lot of games that turned out to be really awesome by doing just that.

Also Yakuza Zero/Kiwami, don't have that many UR's but are pretty awesome.

• Like 1