How hard is this game to platinum?

Yuber6969

Hey AK, I remember you from one of my questions about MGSV. Which of the two games would you say is harder? (Notice I said "harder," not "more tedious" lol).

Btw it took me a minute to realize why you were talking like that haha.

34 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

Yer done with the hard part, pardner. Some of the ambient challenges can be a mite tricky, as can some trophies related to the bounty system, but there are tricks and workarounds to be found all 'round the interwebs... sure as shootin' there are ones that weren't even around when I got my platinum six years ago!

So, git along little dogie, or something. ?1f40e.png

Edited by yuber1234

• 2 months later...

Strongly suggest making a checklist for the 100% completion as a lot of those challenges have many many steps. Having that checklist saved my ass when I was going for it. Super satisfying in the end though. Keep with it, and best of luck on the plat...btw use the guide on this page for that checklist. I copied it verbatim

Edited by Maestro_Soran
  • Like 1

Some of the challenges in single player and scraps for outfits can be a bit tricky, but nothing too bad. If you have the online done, the rest is pretty simple. Even though you said you didn't care, I'd play the single player Undead Nightmare after you get the platinum. It's pretty fun. 

• Like 1

Definitely would recommend the 100% Redeemed guide that's on this site. Only thing I would suggest is probably working on the challenges as you go as oppose to trying to do them individually at a time because some things can be found/done in only certain areas (not missable though). I also never hitch my horse unless the game required me to do so for the same horse for 20 missions trophy. I made sure I always called my horse by whistling especially if they were hitched. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips everyone. It was great timing that this thread suddenly got revived because I actually just started the single player game a few hours ago lol.

Great game so far. Makes me miss GTA.

@MidnightDragon, I do plan to play Undead Nightmare for the story, but likely won't bother trying for 100% completion.

Edited by yuber1234

• 6 months later...