Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums

Dragon-Archon

Dragon :P I'm slowly creeping up with you buddy ;) time to enter ninja mode with these platinums 

smoke-bombs-gif-data.gif

Also I'm really tempted to steal your layout for you checklist by using spoilers :P

Nice buddy, I'm also halfway with my impossible XCOM playthrough. After that only 1 more on Iron Man and I'll get my fourth ultra rare plat. And I'm in the final stages of my first Dark Souls playthrough. I only need to defeat a few more bosses and open the door to the final boss. The second playthrough will be much shorter, because I can skip certain areas and use shortcuts. That's because I collected all the items scattered in the world. Haven't made much progress on Dynasty Warriors Next though, I still need to beat 2 stages to finish story mode and after that grind for a lot (which will probably take about 75 hours). Sure you can use the layout, it's not like I own it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Well I'm currently working on Need For Speed: Rivals which seems to be a really fun game to play :) and I've got Battlefield 4, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider 2013, Driver San Francisco and Fallout 3 all sat in my backlog and waiting to be played ;)  

• Like 1

Well I'm currently working on Need For Speed: Rivals which seems to be a really fun game to play :) and I've got Battlefield 4, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider 2013, Driver San Francisco and Fallout 3 all sat in my backlog and waiting to be played ;)

I also have Tomb Raider Anniversary, Legend and Underworld in my backlog for quite some time now. Borderlands 2 is a nice game, there's also a great guide for that game here at PSNProfiles ;) .

• Like 1

I also have Tomb Raider Anniversary, Legend and Underworld in my backlog for quite some time now. Borderlands 2 is a nice game, there's also a great guide for that game here at PSNProfiles ;) .

I have heard that a couple of awesome gamers did create an amazing guide for Borderlands 2 .... Just can't put my finger on there names  :hmm: ... ;) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I finally decided which game is going to be :platinum: #100: Persona 4 Golden. I'm also still working on the Dragon's Dogma guide, but because of the exams it will take a while to finish it.

Uh, Persona is a great game, I whish you good luck with this trophy :) And this Dragons Dogma guide, will it also cover Dark Arisen?

• Like 1

No don't start platinuming games during the summer vacation as I am so close to catching you now bro ;) currently sat at 71 platinums but I should easily buff that up even more as soon as I get paid next week :P 

It's scaring me though to see how close you are on platinuming at least 3 of your games :P 

• Like 1

No don't start platinuming games during the summer vacation as I am so close to catching you now bro ;) currently sat at 71 platinums but I should easily buff that up even more as soon as I get paid next week :P

It's scaring me though to see how close you are on platinuming at least 3 of your games :P

You're in luck because I'm studying for my finals and won't be gaming too much for 2 weeks. But after that you know what's going to happen, right? I'm going to work real hard on...

my Dragon's Dogma guide :| . Oh and play a lot of games. But there's also good news for you: you don't have to worry about me finishing Persona 4 Golden, because that's going to be :platinum: #100. In the meantime I'm going to work on Sacred 2, Dark Souls, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Tomb Raider Anniversary, TR Legends and TR Underworld. Besides that I still haven't even started on Saints Row IV (which I bought about 2 months back) and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. And I also bought Thief from Sonys E3 Sale on psn :D . So which games will you be working on during the next few weeks?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

You're in luck because I'm studying for my finals and won't be gaming too much for 2 weeks. But after that you know what's going to happen, right? I'm going to work real hard on...

my Dragon's Dogma guide :| . Oh and play a lot of games. But there's also good news for you: you don't have to worry about me finishing Persona 4 Golden, because that's going to be :platinum: #100. In the meantime I'm going to work on Sacred 2, Dark Souls, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Tomb Raider Anniversary, TR Legends and TR Underworld. Besides that I still haven't even started on Saints Row IV (which I bought about 2 months back) and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. And I also bought Thief from Sonys E3 Sale on psn :D . So which games will you be working on during the next few weeks?

Well at the moment I haven't started my next game as I'm undecided what I want to play but the list of games for me to play are the following,

1. Driver San Francisco 

2. Tomb Raider Anniversary 

3. Tomb Raider Underworld 

4. Tomb Raider

5. Borderlands 2 

6. Fallout 3 

so that would boost up my total a little bit but luckily I will be getting paid about 7 weeks worth of wages next Friday so I will be able to grab a fair few games of my wish list which includes games like Murdered Soul Suspect, Watch_Dogs, The Amazing Spiderman 2, Deadpool and Assassins Creed Liberation HD :D

So soon my friend I will catch you :P

Edited by razza123-
  • Like 1

Well at the moment I haven't started my next game as I'm undecided what I want to play but the list of games for me to play are the following,

1. Driver San Francisco 

2. Tomb Raider Anniversary 

3. Tomb Raider Underworld 

4. Tomb Raider

5. Borderlands 2 

6. Fallout 3 

so that would boost up my total a little bit but luckily I will be getting paid about 7 weeks worth of wages next Friday so I will be able to grab a fair few games of my wish list which includes games like Murdered Soul Suspect, Watch_Dogs, The Amazing Spiderman 2, Deadpool and Assassins Creed Liberation HD :D

So soon my friend I will catch you :P

Nice, I'll ho;d you to it :highfive: . But those are only 11 games which will bring you to 82 :platinum: . And I have 85 (for now :devil: ), so you'll need at least 3 more.

• Like 1

Nice, I'll ho;d you to it :highfive: . But those are only 11 games which will bring you to 82 :platinum: . And I have 85 (for now :devil: ), so you'll need at least 3 more.

Don't worry bro there are a lot of games that are currently on the wish list I was just to lazy to list them all :P 

• Like 1

So I finally decided which game is going to be :platinum: #100: Persona 4 Golden. I'm also still working on the Dragon's Dogma guide, but because of the exams it will take a while to finish it.

Oh P4G...I guess that is an alright game...I mean if you like extremely well written and fleshed out characters, a compelling story line, hilarious dialog and Chie :wub:

But why take my word for it when you can just look at my chart...yup that is a compelling storyline indeed :lol:

2zzky2q.jpg

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

Oh P4G...I guess that is an alright game...I mean if you like extremely well written and fleshed out characters, a compelling story line, hilarious dialog and Chie :wub:

But why take my word for it when you can just look at my chart...yup that is a compelling storyline indeed :lol:

2zzky2q.jpg

Yeah I really love the game. I wasn't planning on making this plat #100, but it's just so good. I wish there were more games like this these days. Yep this collage pretty much sums it all up, though it could use a picture of some glasses. Btw I got a notification my checklist post is becoming too long, did you also have that problem? I'd hate to delete all the text, because it took quite a while to write everything.

Yeah I really love the game. I wasn't planning on making this plat #100, but it's just so good. I wish there were more games like this these days. Yep this collage pretty much sums it all up, though it could use a picture of some glasses. Btw I got a notification my checklist post is becoming too long, did you also have that problem? I'd hate to delete all the text, because it took quite a while to write everything.

:D

Yeah I had to delete all my text but check out AB's plat list. I think he had the second post added in later so maybe if you pm a mod they can give you the second post as well that way you can continue your checklist

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1483-allenbirds-quest-for-every-platinum/

• Like 1

:D

Yeah I had to delete all my text but check out AB's plat list. I think he had the second post added in later so maybe if you pm a mod they can give you the second post as well that way you can continue your checklist

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1483-allenbirds-quest-for-every-platinum/

Nice thnx :highfive: , I'll do that :D .