Great game

babyduck88

Havent played yet but if you loved the game youd probably love the comics. It is my favourite series (saying that a lot lately...) and I have been following it since its first issue. Great stories, great art, oh and the covers are amazing! Then you have all the spin offs which are good too...

Havent played yet but if you loved the game youd probably love the comics. It is my favourite series (saying that a lot lately...) and I have been following it since its first issue. Great stories, great art, oh and the covers are amazing! Then you have all the spin offs which are good too...

You should pick it up soon! You're going to love it!

Is there any compendium released? I only found Vol.1, 2, 3 etc.

I love great stories, art and amazing cover - so I need to buy this asap  :lol:

You should pick it up soon! You're going to love it!

Is there any compendium released? I only found Vol.1, 2, 3 etc.

I love great stories, art and amazing cover - so I need to buy this asap  :lol:

Only thing stopping me is the store. Kept crashing the other night.

I hate single issue comics so i collect trades and theres 18 volumes of them so far. Theres jack of fables spin off which has a crossover trade. Theres a couple standalone trades that arent the main story ark. A newer one called fairest i havent read yet. And then i think theres another spin off too.

Only thing stopping me is the store. Kept crashing the other night.

I hate single issue comics so i collect trades and theres 18 volumes of them so far. Theres jack of fables spin off which has a crossover trade. Theres a couple standalone trades that arent the main story ark. A newer one called fairest i havent read yet. And then i think theres another spin off too.

Thanks, man! Very helpfull.

really looking forward to this but ill wait till the whole lot is out then play through them all as i have done with The Walking Dead. I hate having to wait for later episodes to become available (like Jacob Jones episode 2...) Any news on this getting a VITA release?

Was hoping for a cross-buy, but it seems like that is not happening - just like The Walking Dead VITA version.

But a VITA release would be nice anyway.

To be very honest, game is great but it's bit early to comment anything about the game...seems to be promising so far! When will the next season go online for downloading? Any idea?

Thats why i wrote "judging by the first episode".

I havn't seen any release for episode 2, yet. Isn't it a monthly release? 

What a fantastic follow-up to TWD, knew it was going to be good when they chose the Fables universe! Has none of the fluff and mindless dialogue of TWD, just good solid story telling. Not to mention a great art design. Going to go for a season pass with this.

Edited by Shiperzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...