Great game

babyduck88

Thanks already played it :)

So when is the next episode coming :P

The intention of telltale games is to launch episodes for a certain space of time in order to "stretch" the life of that game! walking dead, the wolf among us are good examples :)
I started playing this game even on the day of launch (so you foresee how long i waited for new episodes lol) :)
Edited by Blood-Rose666

The intention of telltale games is to launch episodes for a certain space of time in order to "stretch" the life of that game! walking dead, the wolf among us are good examples :)

I started playing this game even on the day of launch (so you foresee how long i waited for new episodes lol) :)

Be that as it may, I can't wait to see how the story will unfold so they'd better hurry up :)

I have to say, I was left speechless after the first episode, but now that I have went through the third one, I'm still collecting the piece of my jaw from the ground.

The choices you take ACTUALLY change the game in a big way, not like in The Walking Dead, it really shows that Telltale is focused on improvement, and props to them for that.

I also loooove Bigby, it's been a long time since I have actually been given an option to shape a character with such details.

The storyline is great, full of twists and choices that will eventually backfire or profit, depending on your decisions.

It's really enjoyable when you see how certain characters end up seeing you after certain choices are made.

I never imagined choosing something first will result in a completely different sequence for the rest of the episode, this is a really great way to approach such games.

It's really proving to be Telltale's greatest work as far, and to be honest, it easily tops The Walking Dead S1 and S2 story-wise so far. I can't wait for their Game of Thrones adaptation.

Edited by Skylitemoon

I have to say, I was left speechless after the first episode, but now that I have went through the third one, I'm still collecting the piece of my jaw from the ground.

The choices you take ACTUALLY change the game in a big way, not like in The Walking Dead, it really shows that Telltale is focused on improvement, and props to them for that.

I also loooove Bigby, it's been a long time since I have actually been given an option to shape a character with such details.

The storyline is great, full of twists and choices that will eventually backfire or profit, depending on your decisions.

It's really enjoyable when you see how certain characters end up seeing you after certain choices are made.

I never imagined choosing something first will result in a completely different sequence for the rest of the episode, this is a really great way to approach such games.

It's really proving to be Telltale's greatest work as far, and to be honest, it easily tops The Walking Dead S1 and S2 story-wise so far. I can't wait for their Game of Thrones adaptation.

I definitely agree that S1 of TWAU is turning out to be much stronger than S1 of TWD. Bigby is also one of my favorite characters now and I find him a lot more interesting and charming than the original source material portrayed him to be. I hope that Telltale is able to add their own spark to Borderlands and GoT. I heard 007 being thrown around too as a possible project. That could be a sick Telltale game if they focus on the suave, womanizer Bond instead of the guns-a-blazing Bond we've been used to the last few films. Now that they've proved they can maintain the quality (and even surpass, imho) of S1 of TWD, I'm pretty much a "buy the season pass on day one" guy for every Telltale game from now on -  if they release the season pass on day one, lol. My only gripe is I wish they could get the games out on time, and it worries me that they are taking on too much! 

I definitely agree that S1 of TWAU is turning out to be much stronger than S1 of TWD. Bigby is also one of my favorite characters now and I find him a lot more interesting and charming than the original source material portrayed him to be. I hope that Telltale is able to add their own spark to Borderlands and GoT. I heard 007 being thrown around too as a possible project. That could be a sick Telltale game if they focus on the suave, womanizer Bond instead of the guns-a-blazing Bond we've been used to the last few films. Now that they've proved they can maintain the quality (and even surpass, imho) of S1 of TWD, I'm pretty much a "buy the season pass on day one" guy for every Telltale game from now on -  if they release the season pass on day one, lol. My only gripe is I wish they could get the games out on time, and it worries me that they are taking on too much! 

i really don't mind them taking 1 month extra per episode, it only means that they are polishing it even more, which is what matters the most. Quality over quantity. 

I really hope their spin-off of Game of Thrones will include the original voice actors from the TV Series, would be quite amazing to have some corny conversations with Tyrion or to annoy Joffrey ^^

i really don't mind them taking 1 month extra per episode, it only means that they are polishing it even more, which is what matters the most. Quality over quantity. 

I really hope their spin-off of Game of Thrones will include the original voice actors from the TV Series, would be quite amazing to have some corny conversations with Tyrion or to annoy Joffrey ^^

Or I wish Telltale make a game of Breaking Bad once they planning on making Game Of Thrones.

Just finished episode two and it was pretty good. the ending actually surprised me. Now I thinking which latest episode I should buy TWD episode three or this. So many decisions to make. 0_0

Or I wish Telltale make a game of Breaking Bad once they planning on making Game Of Thrones.

Just finished episode two and it was pretty good. the ending actually surprised me. Now I thinking which latest episode I should buy TWD episode three or this. So many decisions to make. 0_0

Get the 3rd episode of The Wolf, it's worth it. Or if you actually want to, it might be better for you to still grab the season pass, you will be probably pay less for 3 episodes now than you will after they are released. Unless you are not from EU, then it kinda sucks, since we have that nice Easter Sale :(

Get the 3rd episode of The Wolf, it's worth it. Or if you actually want to, it might be better for you to still grab the season pass, you will be probably pay less for 3 episodes now than you will after they are released. Unless you are not from EU, then it kinda sucks, since we have that nice Easter Sale :(

I know that I can pay the season pass since I lived in US. But, lately I buying different stuff in the Playstation Store that I can't afford season pass for those two right now.

Hmm, reading Gamespot's latest review of the game that Kevin liked the 3rd episode. Interesting. Will may buy this one or flip the coin best out of three just to make sure if I made the right choice..

I don't mind either in the long run, I'm just anxious to play the next episode. I'm playing through Back to the Future right now because of the sale and the jump in quality between that game and TWAU is shockingly drastic. I totally agree as well on the voice actors. I highly doubt it'll happen but hey, let's dream! I'd love to verbally spar with Peter Dinklage or be inspired by Emilia Clarke. 

• 3 months later...

Finished this today and thought it was fantastic. I prefer it to TWD though that's great too. Do they do any others like these?

They're working on Game of Thrones.

Wolf Among Us is the only Telltale game I've played so far, and I'm enjoying every minute. Is it worth playing the Walking Dead without having watched the series?

They're working on Game of Thrones.

Wolf Among Us is the only Telltale game I've played so far, and I'm enjoying every minute. Is it worth playing the Walking Dead without having watched the series?

yes since S1 and S2 brings the comics by Kirk and bringing it here in the video game. Even better is that it's better than the tv show also. 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...