Petition for DLC , please sign! the more the better!

On 26/11/2020 at 11:35 AM, TurtlePM said:

Do people really care about unlocking trophies?

While the servers are up, people don't care about unlocking trophies; If there's an announcement of closing the servers, people don't care until the last chance to unlock them, thinking they still have time; When servers or services are down, people create threads complaining about the company and online trophies. And I'm not talking about this game in particular, EVERY SINGLE game I partake, there is always someone late for the party and starts shooting at the company: Modnation Racers, Saints Row 3, Killzone 2 and 3, Mad Max... It seems people want to test to the final moment to confirm if the servers are really closing or not -_-

There was a thread in this forum about Boss Battles, which were absent for Months. A lot of people were following that thread, waiting for these to appear in that month's schedule. When they finally came up, very FEW cared about that event already. There was one last chance and people didn't care. So why complaining now? Because you were a lazy ass to grab your disc and try get the trophy? People had a full week to get the trophies, an active community playing and boost session here and other platforms.

And yes, I'm talking about Boss Hunt, because all other modes were active at least once or twice each 2 months.

This is an online game only, you know this even without starting the game on your account. If you care about trophies, you should consider getting the platinum as soon as possible. Even single player games with a stupid online feature attached to a trophy should be YOUR priority.

And for this, I have to agree with @GUDGER666 about "you had time to get the trophies". Killzone 2 was active for 8 years or something and still complaining they will never get the platinum - lol how someone interested in that game take that LONG to buy a game?

In conclusion, speaking of EA: I really wanted the classic PvZ for PSVita, but it's delisted. They could still make a lot of money out of that game, but it's not gonna happen. I had my chance to buy it, I didn't, I put other games over that game, so I have to deal with it. You didn't get your trophies when they were available? Just deal with it. It's better this way.

This is not my case.

I always go for all online trophies first on all games so i can relax with the offline games later (check my profile, i only have spartacus and GH HITS unobtainable cuz of servers unfortunately), and last boss hunt happened cuz people pushed this idea, they did something, not only speaking negatively and dont do shit to change something like most people are, also not only 'a few' went for boss hunt, actually a good amount of players got it done last year, reason you might not see so many players on the recent leadboards achievers is because boss hunt on crazy difficutly is hardcoe af to complete, not many players manage to finish it, you really need a dedicated squad.

No, i wasn't lazy, im never lazy when it comes getting online related stuff out of the way, i just started pvzgw2 this year without even knowing it had dlc unobtainable trophies, the platinum was easy peezy, dlc boss hunt on crazy is the most fucked up on this game. Important fact here is THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF ONLINE SERVERS thats why im mad at this and trying to push the idea more and more, this is just a MATTER OF BROKEN DLC LIST due to time limit events, this is not a big investment of money and lot of players still play the dlc events atm when theyre available every month so EA could just add boss hunt, cats dinos and community challenges cuz' the game has even still a good player base like pvz BFN. Multiple reasons here for them to fix the dlc list, either change the list or make it so it auto pops when you spawn in your garden or put the events again, easiest fix would be autopop just like FIFA 19 PS4 had it.

People are negative, they dont believe in anything and always loose hope in the first moments but if EA would fix this eventually in the future, everyone would be like oh cool, i'll go get it now.

Basically majority of people want a change without doing anything, typical people even in real life lol and that's really bs, aswell it can be a reason that EA still didnt fix it.

This requires a co-op work, thing that many ignore and are stubborn, not here to judge anyone but thats how it is. I just ask everyone to share the petition, talk on social media of EA, etc the more the easier it will be to get this fixed. It's a popular title that's a big advance already. Let's put the drama aside and focus on having pvz gw2 fixed in the future. 

Edited by black_opREADYf1
  • Like 1

On 2020-11-20 at 2:34 PM, black_opREADYf1 said:

yeah no shit everyone knows that but if we all think like that how will anything change lol why put so much negativity into this? best we can do is to try our best and all options possible to have something changed. Look at fifa19, they fixed it and it was also same problem as pvz2. 

Based on what you just said why would you buy games from them? If they’re a horrible company why give them your money? Vote with your wallet...

Just now, OmegaRejectz said:

Based on what you just said why would you buy games from them? If they’re a horrible company why give them your money? Vote with your wallet...

I didnt buy it actually, i got it from one of my friend's account, they called me to play with them garden ops to beat a map on crazy difficulty, so i just installed it and began playing and i didn't check if full list was obtainable cuz' PVZ series are a famous one and an EA original so i was like alright it will be fine, let's start the game and enjoy this plants vs zombies game lmao

A week after or something i came to know it had issues on the DLC, i got so disappointed and since then seeking for a fix. 

35 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

I didnt buy it actually, i got it from one of my friend's account, 

All of this effort for a company to reopen servers or fix challenges that they deemed no longer worth the investment so you can earn a trophy for a game you didn’t even purchase? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Senor_T_Dub said:

All of this effort for a company to reopen servers or fix challenges that they deemed no longer worth the investment so you can earn a trophy for a game you didn’t even purchase? 

the part that i got it from a friends account is not relevant at all here and what investment too? As i mentioned multiple times they can just make it like fifa19 and auto pop the dlc trophies, that would be the fastest and easiest fix, i dont think it needs millions of dollars to do that lol and you dont know if its no longer worth the investment, pvz gw2 as i also mentioned before still has a good player base so putting the right events on the dlc is only a win for the players and for EA. And also more imporantly is not a matter of servers being down but just a broken dlc list so many reasons here for them to just fix it in my opinion 

8 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

yes, lets spend money to patch the game or reopen the server for the few people want to unlock some trophies. 1f644.png

man i dont think they spend milions on a patch to auto pop all DLC stuff. Think about it this is not a matter of online servers, that costs a lot of money yes but making a patch for autopop is different. 

12 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

This is not my case.

I always go for all online trophies first on all games so i can relax with the offline games later (check my profile, i only have spartacus and GH HITS unobtainable cuz of servers unfortunately), and last boss hunt happened cuz people pushed this idea, they did something, not only speaking negatively and dont do shit to change something like most people are, also not only 'a few' went for boss hunt, actually a good amount of players got it done last year, reason you might not see so many players on the recent leadboards achievers is because boss hunt on crazy difficutly is hardcoe af to complete, not many players manage to finish it, you really need a dedicated squad.

No, i wasn't lazy, im never lazy when it comes getting online related stuff out of the way, i just started pvzgw2 this year without even knowing it had dlc unobtainable trophies, the platinum was easy peezy, dlc boss hunt on crazy is the most fucked up on this game. Important fact here is THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF ONLINE SERVERS thats why im mad at this and trying to push the idea more and more, this is just a MATTER OF BROKEN DLC LIST due to time limit events, this is not a big investment of money and lot of players still play the dlc events atm when theyre available every month so EA could just add boss hunt, cats dinos and community challenges cuz' the game has even still a good player base like pvz BFN. Multiple reasons here for them to fix the dlc list, either change the list or make it so it auto pops when you spawn in your garden or put the events again, easiest fix would be autopop just like FIFA 19 PS4 had it.

People are negative, they dont believe in anything and always loose hope in the first moments but if EA would fix this eventually in the future, everyone would be like oh cool, i'll go get it now.

Basically majority of people want a change without doing anything, typical people even in real life lol and that's really bs, aswell it can be a reason that EA still didnt fix it.

This requires a co-op work, thing that many ignore and are stubborn, not here to judge anyone but thats how it is. I just ask everyone to share the petition, talk on social media of EA, etc the more the easier it will be to get this fixed. It's a popular title that's a big advance already. Let's put the drama aside and focus on having pvz gw2 fixed in the future. 

Unobtainable trophies due servers or glitches happen very often. If you really care about 100% every game, you should look for answers before you start. There are threads about this game and its services being unavailable or pop up almost rarely before you start the game. Either you didn't do your research or you knew this could happen and you risk anyway.

This is also a reason why my pinned thread about unobtainable trophies is pointless, cause nobody seem to care until it's outdated. 

Autopop trophies? Is this your solution? What about people that gone through hell to get Crazy Boss Hunt and suddenly, they release an autopop trophy for everyone that didn't do anything? We're not talking about a 5-10min trophies to unlock. That could never be a solution without disrespecting other people that put effort to this. However, they could create a game mode called "Boss Rush" without it being a limited time only. And you have another shot to do it.

Sorry, it's Lazy. If I really wanted the last trophy, I'd get a find a good team online and practice that week until I get the trophy. I didn't had patience that time, it was my choice. Same goes for other people and other games (yes, I'm talking as an overall reaction in this community): a trophy wasn't fixed in YEARS, the company doesn't care about that game anymore (whatever the reason) and then people are complaining when they didn't care to start the game when they bought it and things were still working fine. 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 3

On 28/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, TurtlePM said:

Unobtainable trophies due servers or glitches happen very often. If you really care about 100% every game, you should look for answers before you start. There are threads about this game and its services being unavailable or pop up almost rarely before you start the game. Either you didn't do your research or you knew this could happen and you risk anyway.

This is also a reason why my pinned thread about unobtainable trophies is pointless, cause nobody seem to care until it's outdated. 

Autopop trophies? Is this your solution? What about people that gone through hell to get Crazy Boss Hunt and suddenly, they release an autopop trophy for everyone that didn't do anything? We're not talking about a 5-10min trophies to unlock. That could never be a solution without disrespecting other people that put effort to this. However, they could create a game mode called "Boss Rush" without it being a limited time only. And you have another shot to do it.

Sorry, it's Lazy. If I really wanted the last trophy, I'd get a find a good team online and practice that week until I get the trophy. I didn't had patience that time, it was my choice. Same goes for other people and other games (yes, I'm talking as an overall reaction in this community): a trophy wasn't fixed in YEARS, the company doesn't care about that game anymore (whatever the reason) and then people are complaining when they didn't care to start the game when they bought it and things were still working fine. 

for fifa19 ps4 trophy making a name of yourself people also got it before by winning the weekend league which is hard and still game had an update for it autopop cuz mode wasnt available anymore so you're argument about autopop boss hunt isn't valid, since they could just do same thing they did on FIFA19 ps4 v. but on PVZ GW2. 

But that's the thing, there's the case people delay time limit or online trophies and they get screwed up and they only care about getting them when company announces servers closure, that's true and dumb and i agree with it but can't change people's actions but only advise them. My case same as thousands of players out there is different, we began pvz gw2 normally, its a popular game series (pvz) and still with a really good player base, but then we all got surprised by these DLC trophies... And 1 WEEK only to beat boss hunt on crazy difficulty is a really short time since it's crazy hard doing that and it needs a dedicated squad that plays daily or something but people have real lives to deal with too and can't be playing everyday sometimes.

The question is why the players needs and needed to do sacrifices to beat it in 1 week time limit but EA can't just fix the DLC list? It's ultimately unfair indeed, for that reason and for the reason that pvz gw2 is a famous game just like gw1 or pvz bfn and still has a good player base they need and should just end this topic and fix the damn DLC list once and for all by either of the methods i'm always repeating on this forums post or any other method EA wishes. 

I'm tired of this and especially even more when people fall into no hope or negative thoughts because if all players would coorporate and do all possible options, this would get a fix faster since EA would get bombed by reports... Quick example, black ops 3 gorod krovi EE, people bombed treyarch over and over again and they ended up fixing it and no, not because it's a famous game cuz they left it broke for months but because people did all possible ways to have it fixed. It's common logic but still some people don't understand smh

Let's leave all the drama bs out of this and focus on the real problem and everyone just look for all possible options like i'm looking myself (social media, petition, sharing etc) so this will have a change someday so i ask again please for everyone out there, to talk on social media to them either DM or post on the public page so everyone will see it, share petition on social media or any other way preferably, sign in the petition, etc this part is just using all tools available and that's it. Thanks for your support everyone and don't give up. 

2 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

for fifa19 ps4 trophy making a name of yourself people also got it before by winning the weekend league which is hard and still game had an update for it autopop cuz mode wasnt available anymore so you're argument about autopop boss hunt isn't valid, since they could just do same thing they did on FIFA19 ps4 v. but on PVZ GW2. 

But that's the thing, there's the case people delay time limit or online trophies and they get screwed up and they only care about getting them when company announces servers closure, that's true and dumb and i agree with it but can't change people's actions but only advise them. My case same as thousands of players out there is different, we began pvz gw2 normally, its a popular game series (pvz) and still with a really good player base, but then we all got surprised by these DLC trophies... And 1 WEEK only to beat boss hunt on crazy difficulty is a really short time since it's crazy hard doing that and it needs a dedicated squad that plays daily or something but people have real lives to deal with too and can't be playing everyday sometimes.

The question is why the players needs and needed to do sacrifices to beat it in 1 week time limit but EA can't just fix the DLC list? It's ultimately unfair indeed, for that reason and for the reason that pvz gw2 is a famous game just like gw1 or pvz bfn and still has a good player base they need and should just end this topic and fix the damn DLC list once and for all by either of the methods i'm always repeating on this forums post or any other method EA wishes. 

I'm tired of this and especially even more when people fall into no hope or negative thoughts because if all players would coorporate and do all possible options, this would get a fix faster since EA would get bombed by reports... Quick example, black ops 3 gorod krovi EE, people bombed treyarch over and over again and they ended up fixing it and no, not because it's a famous game cuz they left it broke for months but because people did all possible ways to have it fixed. It's common logic but still some people don't understand smh

Let's leave all the drama bs out of this and focus on the real problem and everyone just look for all possible options like i'm looking myself (social media, petition, sharing etc) so this will have a change someday so i ask again please for everyone out there, to talk on social media to them either DM or post on the public page so everyone will see it, share petition on social media or any other way preferably, sign in the petition, etc this part is just using all tools available and that's it. Thanks for your support everyone and don't give up. 

Why it's Drama BS what I'm saying? Because we don't share the same opinion?

Let's say you spent hours playing Jak & Daxter and suddenly someone finds a debug mode to unlock all trophies. How would you fell about it? Same goes for "you spent hours playing Crazy Mode" and suddenly they simply autopop when you start the game. Don't lie, it might not be a big deal but you would be upset because you spent your time, patient and effort to unlock one trophy when you could simply wait, do nothing and it unlocks. This is why I'm not supporting your "autopop" solution. Making a petition for EA allow you to do a trophy or a specific mode? Sure! About autopoping trophies, I can't agree. And if not agreeing is Drama BS for you, I could say making a petition for a trophy is also Drama BS -_- it wasn't just a weekend event, it was a 4yo game where people (me included) decided to start the game even knowing that trophy wouldn't be unlocked soon. 

Call of Duty wasnt about a trophy -_- the game crashed while in a cutscene, making (coincidentally) with a trophy not popping. They were supporting the game when that happened, releasing new DLC, so it's a bit obvious they would fix their previous DLC campaign. PvZ made an announcement they would close their support for PvZ2, looking forward to the newest game.

But that's fine either way, best of luck with your petition :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Why it's Drama BS what I'm saying? Because we don't share the same opinion?

Let's say you spent hours playing Jak & Daxter and suddenly someone finds a debug mode to unlock all trophies. How would you fell about it? Same goes for "you spent hours playing Crazy Mode" and suddenly they simply autopop when you start the game. Don't lie, it might not be a big deal but you would be upset because you spent your time, patient and effort to unlock one trophy when you could simply wait, do nothing and it unlocks. This is why I'm not supporting your "autopop" solution. Making a petition for EA allow you to do a trophy or a specific mode? Sure! About autopoping trophies, I can't agree. And if not agreeing is Drama BS for you, I could say making a petition for a trophy is also Drama BS -_- it wasn't just a weekend event, it was a 4yo game where people (me included) decided to start the game even knowing that trophy wouldn't be unlocked soon. 

Call of Duty wasnt about a trophy -_- the game crashed while in a cutscene, making (coincidentally) with a trophy not popping. They were supporting the game when that happened, releasing new DLC, so it's a bit obvious they would fix their previous DLC campaign. PvZ made an announcement they would close their support for PvZ2, looking forward to the newest game.

But that's fine either way, best of luck with your petition :)

??When gorod krovi was broken with update 1.33 or something (can't remember the exact number) all zombie content was already released. And yeah I know how it was lol had friends that had the black screen kick no trophy on gorod ee. My point before was that only and only reason 3arc fixed it was because people bombing with reports and asking for fixing.

About the 'drama bs', what I mean by that is we leave all the unnecessary talking and just focus on the problem here which is pvz gw2 DLC list, talking talking, no action, nothing changes. Imagine pvz gw2 dlc gets fixed in the future, what da hell will you say then? 'Oh good job I will go do it now', indeed admit it you want it fixed just like thousands of players out there but are lazy to just do some quick actions to contribute for the fix, I don't understand why is it so hard to understand this and complicate things...

No need to be sarcastic too, best of luck yeah sure

47 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I'm just a realist.

You can be realistic and still try all options available and be surprised with the results maybe. This is not the case of guitar hero hits for example that Activision shutted down servers forever, we're talking about a game (pvzgw2) that still has servers active, players playing it etc it's different case

24 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

You can be realistic and still try all options available and be surprised with the results maybe.

Realistically you should save your energy for your meeting with EA/Pop Cap. You're gonna need it.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Realistically you should save your energy for your meeting with EA/Pop Cap. You're gonna need it.

I can't do everything alone that's the problem all players need to do their part

1 hour ago, ahmwe said:

Just WOW how players should be one hand & healthy community turned into conflict & toxic .

Yeah ik it's bs, negativity over and over again smh 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

1f602.png1f602.pngWhen gorod krovi was broken with update 1.33 or something (can't remember the exact number) all zombie content was already released. And yeah I know how it was lol had friends that had the black screen kick no trophy on gorod ee. My point before was that only and only reason 3arc fixed it was because people bombing with reports and asking for fixing.

About the 'drama bs', what I mean by that is we leave all the unnecessary talking and just focus on the problem here which is pvz gw2 DLC list, talking talking, no action, nothing changes. Imagine pvz gw2 dlc gets fixed in the future, what da hell will you say then? 'Oh good job I will go do it now', indeed admit it you want it fixed just like thousands of players out there but are lazy to just do some quick actions to contribute for the fix, I don't understand why is it so hard to understand this and complicate things...

No need to be sarcastic too, best of luck yeah sure

I'm not being ironic or sarcastic, it seems feedback or opinions from other people are irrelevant to you. And I don't mind. I was discussing the autopoping solution you gave, which I disagree. I'm not offended or affected by your petition, so whatever the conclusion accomplished, that's fine by me. And if it's important to you, I wish you luck.

I honestly don't believe in these petitions, that's why I'm not joining, even if it actually matters. It's like my mother saying "pray for X cause he's very sick", like my prayer would count as a "vote" and the God above is taking notes "so I have 50 prayers, I would spare his life". If I don't believe that will work, I won't do it. And I could simply leave a meme implying this, like one or another did before, but I choose to explain why I don't think EA will do anything.

Same way I can't admite that I want it fixed. I waited Months to get that event back, I also was playing slowly towards my Platinum because of this. When the event came up, it wasn't enjoyable at all, I was doing it for a trophy only. Even if the event comes up again in the future, I'll skip it anyway: I don't want to adapt to the game again, I don't want to find a team to focus on the trophy...

I also must clarify I'm not trying to boycott you or your petition, although I honestly don't understand this kind of threads. Trust me, people already know Shadow of Mordor will be unobtainable by the end of the year, I can almost bet someone will create another similar threads for the game about "petition to autopop trophy", "petition for server comeback online" or "WB is bullshit" :/ Result is always the same: a full discussion between "I can't get the trophy anymore because of the company" and "you had plenty of time to do the trophy" :/

Gosh, the amount of people complaining about Modnation Racers was surreal: server shutdown was announced months in advance and people didn't care about the game. They postponed the shutdown a month, people "still had time". Few days to due date, people were rushing things because they weren't aware trophies required practice, luck and other people interaction :o They didn't even cared about reading the trophy guide, opinions about trophies from other people on trophies... so they blamed the company for closing the servers, for not updating the daily track, for not fixing a glitch on publishing stuff online :o so, in the end, even if the company does the good thing (in an ethical way), there will always be someone looking for something to point at :/ 

43 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

-snip-

I don't remember been any controversy regarding modnation racers and checking the forum threads here confirms that. 

These kind of threats/petitions only really pop up when the devs did something scummy in what we believe is the correct way of doing. And to clarrify, modnation racers did it the right way and pvz did it the wrong way. 

Modnation racers announced there shutdown like 3 months prior orso? And you can bind a logical reasoning to it. Without hearing it from official sources. 

The pvz mode immediately shutdowned when announced. The shutdown is not explainable as well. I mean you could just put it on a sort of automatic system if they don't want to manually hassle with it and even then they spare like 1 manhour or something lol. Extra painful as people made conspiracies that they did it due to the release of battle of neighborville. And they ignored.. 

Making a fist through petitions may be the best way to fight for getting the modes back. Even if the ego's in the company don't want it reverted back. 

36 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

I don't remember been any controversy regarding modnation racers and checking the forum threads here confirms that. 

These kind of threats/petitions only really pop up when the devs did something scummy in what we believe is the correct way of doing. And to clarrify, modnation racers did it the right way and pvz did it the wrong way. 

Modnation racers announced there shutdown like 3 months prior orso? And you can bind a logical reasoning to it. Without hearing it from official sources. 

The pvz mode immediately shutdowned when announced. The shutdown is not explainable as well. I mean you could just put it on a sort of automatic system if they don't want to manually hassle with it and even then they spare like 1 manhour or something lol. Extra painful as people made conspiracies that they did it due to the release of battle of neighborville. And they ignored.. 

Making a fist through petitions may be the best way to fight for getting the modes back. Even if the ego's in the company don't want it reverted back. 

It wasn't a thread, there was a boosting session linked to the discord and everyone interested in sharing downloads could enter. Obviously the usual "download mine and ill never download yours" were the major problems there, but I recall some people joining the session few days before shutdown, without any clue how the game and "share glitch" worked and start shooting. Also, don't forget some threads are eventually deleted on PSNProfiles when the OP asks a mod to do so. Usully happens when debates ended up in literaly insulting other people or the OP realizes it was a mistake doing a statement the way (s)he did it.

I also agree with you about Modnations did it right (guess I mentioned that as well). But even doing it right, doesn't mean all people comprehend their decision... Just like "Last of Us 2" and "Cyberpunk" reactions :D  I'm not saying EA did it right either, on the contrary, that's the reason I wanted to enjoy the game, yet focusing on the most trophies I could.

Although, I also don't understand why they did made some events unavailable, but everything else is there. Daily challenges and some other community challenges (those that don't chance much from the main core of the game) are still active. But there are other companies that do this as well: remove a certain function in the previous game and prevail in the recent one. Like "bounty a player" in GTA V :o

EA is one of those companies that only change anything when they are taken to court and loses the case - like in recent months. Otherwise, I doubt they will ever look into a petition online. Unless PopCap makes some kind of miracle over EA.

I feel sorry for PopCap being bought by EA. All their great games since Zuma, Bejeweled and PvZ are forgotten in the past or turned into microtransactions bs.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Any update on the petition against the combined evil forces of EA and Popcap? Or is 2021 the year we finally give this ghost up? ?

almost 50 people signed in the petition, i sent msg to EA on social medias, i've posted the petition on their pages, i've shared the petition on all psn groups i am in andd also on messenger and discord. I've done a lot trying to contribute for it, but people just fall into extreme negative thoughts about it and will either ignore it or tell this is worthless... But if it gets fixed in 2021 eventually, everyone will go finish pvzgw2, wanting a change but not doing any shit to help for it. If eveyone did/does what i already did to help for this cause, this would probably be already fixed... one thing some1 could try is calling them on phone idk just a suggestion

If it will never be fixed anymore, try not buying any more games from EA as a revenge (may sound cringe but wtv) ... if it wouldn't be for nfs or specially fifa, this company would be bankrupt long time ago, considering how much hate it has from a good % of the players

• Like 1

• 4 months later...