black_opREADYf1

Petition for DLC , please sign! the more the better!

83 posts in this topic

On 20/05/2021 at 11:17 AM, dhelala said:

I've just signed .. hope it works

thank for that

thanks i appreciate it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2020 at 1:07 PM, TurtlePM said:

 

It wasn't a thread, there was a boosting session linked to the discord and everyone interested in sharing downloads could enter. Obviously the usual "download mine and ill never download yours" were the major problems there, but I recall some people joining the session few days before shutdown, without any clue how the game and "share glitch" worked and start shooting. Also, don't forget some threads are eventually deleted on PSNProfiles when the OP asks a mod to do so. Usully happens when debates ended up in literaly insulting other people or the OP realizes it was a mistake doing a statement the way (s)he did it.

 

I also agree with you about Modnations did it right (guess I mentioned that as well). But even doing it right, doesn't mean all people comprehend their decision... Just like "Last of Us 2" and "Cyberpunk" reactions :D  I'm not saying EA did it right either, on the contrary, that's the reason I wanted to enjoy the game, yet focusing on the most trophies I could.

 

Although, I also don't understand why they did made some events unavailable, but everything else is there. Daily challenges and some other community challenges (those that don't chance much from the main core of the game) are still active. But there are other companies that do this as well: remove a certain function in the previous game and prevail in the recent one. Like "bounty a player" in GTA V :o

 

EA is one of those companies that only change anything when they are taken to court and loses the case - like in recent months. Otherwise, I doubt they will ever look into a petition online. Unless PopCap makes some kind of miracle over EA.

I feel sorry for PopCap being bought by EA. All their great games since Zuma, Bejeweled and PvZ are forgotten in the past or turned into microtransactions bs.

 

 

Now, that's a voice of reason. You're absolutely right about EA.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, black_opREADYf1 said:

http://chng.it/9NMKcG6dsL

 

Please sign in the petition and share it by any way you can. Thanks.

 

Someone with a good number of followers on twitter, insta or facebook would be useful here since lot of people would see it. 

 

https://twitter.com/ea?lang=en

ea on twitter

 

https://twitter.com/eahelp?lang=en

ea help on twitter

 

Recent EA post, reply to the post and DM them, the more the better

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/EA/

https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub

 

These are the FB links.

 

https://www.instagram.com/ea/

instagram page of EA

 

https://help.ea.com/en/

ea support official site

 

If you got any useful things to add to this, comment below please.

 

Basically the options are EA to make the DLC trophies autopop with an update or something just like they did with FIFA 19 on PS4 trophy 'Making a Name For Yourself' or they add community challenges/boss hunt/cats vs dinos again or they change the DLC trophies just like it happened with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It has multiple solutions, the game also has a good player base still so another reason for them to fix it.

 

 

Bruv, you know we talking bout EA here, right? They ain't doing shit unless cash is involved!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/23/2021 at 4:09 AM, Xugoshi said:

 

Bruv, you know we talking bout EA here, right? They ain't doing shit unless cash is involved!

what if they just put the trophies as microtransaction? Easy and fast way to fix it for players seeking 100% completion, if they just want the money, at this point i dont even care, i would pay for sure

On 6/23/2021 at 4:03 AM, Keen_Chriss said:

 

everything costs money, so thats not excuse, also its not for me, but for thousands that spent money on the game, base game or microtransactions etc etc

Many ways to fix it aswell, no need for them to actually put modes again on servers, but just autopop it or even make the unobtainable ones buyable as microtransaction for example.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

what if they just put the trophies as microtransaction? Easy and fast way to fix it for players seeking 100% completion, if they just want the money, at this point i dont even care, i would pay for sure

everything costs money, so thats not excuse, also its not for me, but for thousands that spent money on the game, base game or microtransactions etc etc

Many ways to fix it aswell, no need for them to actually put modes again on servers, but just autopop it or even make the unobtainable ones buyable as microtransaction for example.

That would be setting a bad precedent, what's to stop EA from making all future games trophies cost microtransactions?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

That would be setting a bad precedent, what's to stop EA from making all future games trophies cost microtransactions?

what are you asking exactly?

i mean, i think only issue here is Sony that wouldn't let that happen maybe, cuz they're a private company from what i know so they have the freedom to do their own decisions and actions.

 

Other aspect is maybe it's seen as not a normal thing, since it never happened for a company to sell their game's trophies/achievements, so there's a tabu here associated i guess.

 

Other aspect, maybe they're thinking that trophy's microtransactions wouldn't generate lot of profits which may be wrong, since there's lot of hunters nowadays compared to old times.

But that seems best option, implementation of trophy's microt. as any other normal microt. and get profits, since autopop, changing description or putting modes back to the game are more expensive ways, but still that would attract more trophy hunters to the game, knowing that the game is obtainable, it leaves pvz gw2 with a huge 'black hole' being unobtainable imo

 

Other aspect is some company ever does it (trophy mircot.) it will be kinda a 'revolution' and if it works fine, probably other companies will also follow the same pattern and could be on all systems which supports trophy/achievements like xbox, ps and pc (steam)

 

I personally think that would great for both consumers (us) and companies, sucks it still not a thing going on

Edited by black_opREADYf1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

what are you asking exactly?

i mean, i think only issue here is Sony that wouldn't let that happen maybe, cuz they're a private company from what i know so they have the freedom to do their own decisions and actions.

 

Other aspect is maybe it's seen as not a normal thing, since it never happened for a company to sell their game's trophies/achievements, so there's a tabu here associated i guess.

 

Other aspect, maybe they're thinking that trophy's microtransactions wouldn't generate lot of profits which may be wrong, since there's lot of hunters nowadays compared to old times.

But that seems best option, implementation of trophy's microt. as any other normal microt. and get profits, since autopop, changing description or putting modes back to the game are more expensive ways, but still that would attract more trophy hunters to the game, knowing that the game is obtainable, it leaves pvz gw2 with a huge 'black hole' being unobtainable imo

 

Other aspect is some company ever does it (trophy mircot.) it will be kinda a 'revolution' and if it works fine, probably other companies will also follow the same pattern and could be on all systems which supports trophy/achievements like xbox, ps and pc (steam)

 

I personally think that would great for both consumers (us) and companies, sucks it still not a thing going on

 

Or.....you can just accept that you won't get the 100% like the rest of us have accepted. It sucks, but that's just life.

Edited by ThatMuttGuy
.
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

what are you asking exactly?

i mean, i think only issue here is Sony that wouldn't let that happen maybe, cuz they're a private company from what i know so they have the freedom to do their own decisions and actions.

 

Other aspect is maybe it's seen as not a normal thing, since it never happened for a company to sell their game's trophies/achievements, so there's a tabu here associated i guess.

 

Other aspect, maybe they're thinking that trophy's microtransactions wouldn't generate lot of profits which may be wrong, since there's lot of hunters nowadays compared to old times.

But that seems best option, implementation of trophy's microt. as any other normal microt. and get profits, since autopop, changing description or putting modes back to the game are more expensive ways, but still that would attract more trophy hunters to the game, knowing that the game is obtainable, it leaves pvz gw2 with a huge 'black hole' being unobtainable imo

 

Other aspect is some company ever does it (trophy mircot.) it will be kinda a 'revolution' and if it works fine, probably other companies will also follow the same pattern and could be on all systems which supports trophy/achievements like xbox, ps and pc (steam)

 

I personally think that would great for both consumers (us) and companies, sucks it still not a thing going on

What's not to get? There could eventually be a point where devs make it so the only way to get trophies is to buy microtransactions, that's the bad precedent. You're not entitled to get all of your trophies, if you're stuck with unobtainables, nothing you can do about it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

what are you asking exactly?

i mean, i think only issue here is Sony that wouldn't let that happen maybe, cuz they're a private company from what i know so they have the freedom to do their own decisions and actions.

 

Other aspect is maybe it's seen as not a normal thing, since it never happened for a company to sell their game's trophies/achievements, so there's a tabu here associated i guess.

 

Other aspect, maybe they're thinking that trophy's microtransactions wouldn't generate lot of profits which may be wrong, since there's lot of hunters nowadays compared to old times.

But that seems best option, implementation of trophy's microt. as any other normal microt. and get profits, since autopop, changing description or putting modes back to the game are more expensive ways, but still that would attract more trophy hunters to the game, knowing that the game is obtainable, it leaves pvz gw2 with a huge 'black hole' being unobtainable imo

 

Other aspect is some company ever does it (trophy mircot.) it will be kinda a 'revolution' and if it works fine, probably other companies will also follow the same pattern and could be on all systems which supports trophy/achievements like xbox, ps and pc (steam)

 

I personally think that would great for both consumers (us) and companies, sucks it still not a thing going on

 

Trophies are not a right. They owe you nothing.

Edited by Lance_87
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

What's not to get? There could eventually be a point where devs make it so the only way to get trophies is to buy microtransactions, that's the bad precedent. You're not entitled to get all of your trophies, if you're stuck with unobtainables, nothing you can do about it

well i dont know you guys but i don't have that kind of personality, if i really want something, i'll try the very last thing possible in order to achieve the goal eventhough it seems impossible, the philosophy goes what do you loose by trying?

Also why you keep saying is a bad precedent? you got to give more reasons to support that idea

12 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

 

Trophies are not a right. They owe you nothing.

Well then the client gets no support while paying for their game, is it fair?

Plus why they spend time and money creating and implementing the trophies, then when they get unobtainable, it doesnt get fixed lol in this case then companies shouldn't even create trophies in the first place imo

Edited by black_opREADYf1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does this bother you so much? I could understand if your profile was 99% completion or something, but this is one of many games on your list that aren't completed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Well then the client gets no support while paying for their game, is it fair?

Plus why they spend time and money creating and implementing the trophies, then when they get unobtainable, it doesnt get fixed lol in this case then companies shouldn't even create trophies in the first place imo

 

Online trophies aren't meant to be obtained as a birthright. In most cases, the window is limited, even if it's a decade, it's still limited. Also, support for this game is long over.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is you jumped on this game far too late. Those trophies you are missing were last earned in November 2019. This is why if you're concerned about your completion rate, you need to jump on those online trophies ASAP.

 

I made the mistake of putting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Grand Theft Auto V on my profile years before I really gave a damn about online trophies. Uncharted 2 & Uncharted 3 were a given, I just wanted to enjoy the single player, I wasn't going to bother with that hideous, time consuming online.

 

You had around four years to get around to this game and earn all the trophies @black_opREADYf1. The only person who is at fault is yourself. You just have to accept you won't get the rest of those trophies and move on.

 

With a 86 percent completion rate, you are far and away not a true completionist.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I will never sign anything that suggests that trophies autopop, unless a trophy was never once obtainable. You missed out, and since you just gameshared the game it's funny you think they owe you anything. 

 

Also, buying trophies? Would that make you a better trophy hunter? Do you buy mounted animal heads, hang them on your wall and call yourself a real hunter? That would have the potential to destroy the entire trophy system. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Probably never gonna play this game, but always happy to help fellow trophy hunters; I'll sign it.

 

Good luck!

 

EDIT: In my laziness, I only skimmed what you wrote, and didn't notice you were calling for an autopop. I'm strongly against that, but I can't take back my sign now -_-

 

I hope they make the DLC available again, but I also hope you don't get an autopop. Do the work.

Edited by yuber1234
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn did not realise these were defunct. Oh well, glad a got a few of them before Dec 2019. At least these are just DLC and plat is still attainable.

 

Signed petition, but yeah no real hope here with EA. Can't hurt to ask though.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9-7-2021 at 10:15 PM, MrJAMBA said:

Why does this bother you so much? I could understand if your profile was 99% completion or something, but this is one of many games on your list that aren't completed.

 

On 10-7-2021 at 1:55 AM, AJ_Radio said:

The problem is you jumped on this game far too late. Those trophies you are missing were last earned in November 2019. This is why if you're concerned about your completion rate, you need to jump on those online trophies ASAP.

 

I made the mistake of putting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Grand Theft Auto V on my profile years before I really gave a damn about online trophies. Uncharted 2 & Uncharted 3 were a given, I just wanted to enjoy the single player, I wasn't going to bother with that hideous, time consuming online.

 

You had around four years to get around to this game and earn all the trophies @black_opREADYf1. The only person who is at fault is yourself. You just have to accept you won't get the rest of those trophies and move on.

 

With a 86 percent completion rate, you are far and away not a true completionist.

 

This is so weird. 

So you have to be a 99% completionist to have care about unobtainable trophies? That is some real elitist shit right there. 

 

In my opinion, the closing of these modes is easily a bad practice of EA, just like fuse this was not announced. So I can totally understand people complaining.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

 

 

This is so weird. 

So you have to be a 99% completionist to have care about unobtainable trophies? That is some real elitist shit right there. 

 

In my opinion, the closing of these modes is easily a bad practice of EA, just like fuse this was not announced. So I can totally understand people complaining.

 

 

EA has been doing this for over a decade. It's nothing new. Yes, it does suck you can't get these trophies anymore, but for a company like EA that hasn't gave a shit in forever, trying to make a petition like this is pretty much futile.

 

I think there was one or two cases where EA did extend or open up the servers for a sports game or two, but those are far and far between. For the newer Madden NFL games, you have to have your account linked to even play the online, which is completely stupid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

 

EA has been doing this for over a decade. It's nothing new. Yes, it does suck you can't get these trophies anymore, but for a company like EA that hasn't gave a shit in forever, trying to make a petition like this is pretty much futile.

 

I think there was one or two cases where EA did extend or open up the servers for a sports game or two, but those are far and far between. For the newer Madden NFL games, you have to have your account linked to even play the online, which is completely stupid.

 

Yeah nothing new here move on. EA are not in the business of extending their life cycle of their games. Doesn't make them money rather force you to buy the newest version of the game by shuttering game servers early with older titles. Battlefield probably only exception here.

Edited by SlipingJimmy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SlipingJimmy said:

 

Yeah nothing new here move on. EA are not in the business of extending their life cycle of their games. Doesn't make them money rather force you to buy the newest version of the game by shuttering game servers early with older titles. Battlefield probably only exception here.


Battlefield makes them a shitload of money, so obviously they want to keep their cash cow up and running.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2021 at 9:15 PM, MrJAMBA said:

Why does this bother you so much? I could understand if your profile was 99% completion or something, but this is one of many games on your list that aren't completed.

because logically i want to have as less unobtainable trophies as possible on my profile and i always think this as a community which everyone could benefit from it and get their 100%'s

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 10/07/2021 at 0:55 AM, AJ_Radio said:

The problem is you jumped on this game far too late. Those trophies you are missing were last earned in November 2019. This is why if you're concerned about your completion rate, you need to jump on those online trophies ASAP.

 

I made the mistake of putting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Grand Theft Auto V on my profile years before I really gave a damn about online trophies. Uncharted 2 & Uncharted 3 were a given, I just wanted to enjoy the single player, I wasn't going to bother with that hideous, time consuming online.

 

You had around four years to get around to this game and earn all the trophies @black_opREADYf1. The only person who is at fault is yourself. You just have to accept you won't get the rest of those trophies and move on.

 

With a 86 percent completion rate, you are far and away not a true completionist.

U3 definetely the worst. 2018 summer was legendary for many hunters that went for it, including me, so many stories to talk about like consecutive days of no sleep (personally almost 72h or so), it was all a pure mix of craziness luck and skill and lot of grinding holy shit. Hunter arena boost for treasures and, crushing co-op trophies and 250 total wins, 50 on each mode. flashbacks lmao.

 

Also 86% isn't a bad number and in fact a really good imo. Reason it's so low is because started few random games like gran turismo 5, but mainly because lot of games only got the online part done and left all SP for later. Should be around 95% if would do all offline, but this is all irrelevant indeed, players should have the chance of being able to master lists.

My question is why they loose time, money etc in creating trophies/achievements, that part is totally fine, but when it's time to fix it by many methods there are (autopop, changing description, etc) it's always headache and doesn't happen?

 

If this is the case, then much better for companies not to even create online/limited time trophies/achievements imo

 

 

On 10/07/2021 at 7:35 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

I will never sign anything that suggests that trophies autopop, unless a trophy was never once obtainable. You missed out, and since you just gameshared the game it's funny you think they owe you anything. 

 

Also, buying trophies? Would that make you a better trophy hunter? Do you buy mounted animal heads, hang them on your wall and call yourself a real hunter? That would have the potential to destroy the entire trophy system. 

yes buying it if it's the only option. Companies would generate money with this microt. plus players would have chance for 100%. Both sides would end up happy.

There's a big difference between real hunting and virtual psn hunting. Also going with that logic, there's people that buy animal heads or animal skins carpets, mostly rich elite people, it doesn't make them clowns for doing it indeed, so why would it be such catastrophe to buy trophies on psn only for some special cases like pvz gw2 or world of tanks? In other words, for the unobtainable games

 

Sure in the begining it would be a weird change, but people would get used to it.

Edited by black_opREADYf1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2021 at 7:53 PM, yuber1234 said:

Probably never gonna play this game, but always happy to help fellow trophy hunters; I'll sign it.

 

Good luck!

 

EDIT: In my laziness, I only skimmed what you wrote, and didn't notice you were calling for an autopop. I'm strongly against that, but I can't take back my sign now -_-

 

I hope they make the DLC available again, but I also hope you don't get an autopop. Do the work.

Never said it has to be 100% only autopop, ANY method as a solution, such as changing description for example

On 15/07/2021 at 11:17 AM, SlipingJimmy said:

 

Yeah nothing new here move on. EA are not in the business of extending their life cycle of their games. Doesn't make them money rather force you to buy the newest version of the game by shuttering game servers early with older titles. Battlefield probably only exception here.

nah it isn't exception. BFH is unobtainable and first game from the series to become like that.

On 09/07/2021 at 9:13 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

It sets a bad precedent because what's to stop them or other companies in the future from purposely creating situations that are impossible to earn trophies except by actually using real money on them. 

 

You need to step back and think about what you're proposing. We all understand the love of trophies, but this is taking it way further than that. If you're truly bothered by not having 100%, then start a new account. It's as simple as that. 

nah not worth it. Thousands of hours on a single account is a lot of meaning. Faster would retire from hunting and start career as videogames media creator on fps games or something.

The unobtainable bs stuff gave too much headache and kills the motivation to even start a fresh new account with everything clean 100% (at least for me).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now